BY REVLON #63 in Makeup Tools

"Large 10-1/2"" Hand Mirror - Normal view Large 10-1/2" Hand Mirror by Revlon. YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE OF THREE COLORS. - Large 10-1/2"" Hand Mirror"

Karley J.
Vincent
Bought it for travel. Too big for travel. It works well though and is not too pricey. I'd say it's worth the buy. I'm not going to go around and scream GO BUY THIS but it is a nice product and well what it's worth
Miranda V.
Perfect size for checking up on your makeup! Or using to look at the back of your head after putting your hair up! I wish the handle was a little slimmer and had rubber on it.
Brittany S.
Axis, AL
This is a great hand held mirror. it is great to use to check your hair in the mirror to see the back side of your hair! I use it daily after I fix my hair to check the back. I have clear skin, but also very sensitive skin. If I break it I would consider buying another one to replace it.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
This brand is one of my favorites. I am never disappointed. Prices are good for the product. I will always be loyal to them as they have always been good to me. Can't wait to continue buying from them!
member-93bdb
This product is really good. The mirror isn't blurry at all. You can see through it very clearly. It doesn't feel cheap. I have had mine for a yea now and it hasn't broken yet. I would totally recommend this mirror to anyone. It's easy for when you are on the go
Pamela A.
Melbourne
The Revlon Large hand mirror is a great way to look at the back of your head while using another mirror. I used these all the time when working as a stylist.
Amanda B.
Rochester , NH
Love this mirror! Great for taking on the go with us when we travel! I always need a handheld mirror for looking at the back of my hair!
Sarah D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Such a good mirror to have on hand. I keep mine in my purse, and I can see everything very very well!
Winter C.
The mirror comes handy when applying makeup and prevents me from squishing myself or standing on stools to look in other mirrors. There is nothing out of the ordinary with the mirror besides its from a well-known brand. Hand mirrors identical to this product can be found cheaper else where, although this mirror is good if you have the money.