BY REVLON

Shine Like Never Before With Brilliant Color Infused With A Triple Butter Complex. Available In 4 Craveable, Collectible Lacquer Shades.

• High Shine + Balm-like Moisture
  • Infused With A Triple Butter Complex Of Shea, Mango, And Coconut Butter
  • Retractable Chubby Crayon, No Sharpener Required

• When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do...5 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want t...2 Answers
Revlon Lacquer Balm
  • "High shine + balm-like moisture in a retractable chubby crayon; no sharpener required. Infused with triple butter complex of shae, mango and coconut butter. Available in 10 moisturizing shades." in 113 reviews
  • "This is my favorite nude for my lips. it goes on smooth and does not dry out my lips. my lips are hydrated and look amazing. this is in my purse at all times." in 50 reviews
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Coy, Provocative more...
For some reason... I am just not a huge fan of the crayon stick like lip products, but I wish I were!! In theory, they sound & look fantastic. You have your lip color & liner in one. However, the reality for me is that it’s too thick of a point to line with... and too thin of a lipstick 💄 to quickly throw on like a regular 👄 lipstick.

So, I end up more frustrated than happy with these crayon type lippies. Also, they tend to feel less moisturizing in my opinion, even when comparing to long wear matte lipsticks. And unfortunately, both or these Revlon products I’ve tied.

**However, b/c I feel like many many people enjoy the crayon type products... I gave this 3 stars. The 2 Star ⭐️ deduction was due to my person preference with the TYPE of product in general.
Savannah C.
Review for: Coy more...
To start off this product very inexpensive so you’re not losing too much if you don’t love it. Compared to another lip crayon I've used, Revlon is much better. This went on smooth and had a minty (that's the only way I can describe it) scent instead of a nauseating wax smell of other brands. Only drawback is this color, is a lot brighter once it is put on than it looks in the tube. Not so bad that it is unwearable but go a little softer handed. This is the only color I have tried so far in their crayon/balm line but I will be trying more.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I hope these never go away!!!! Favourite lip product. Color payoff is great. Pigmentation is on point. Feels so comfortable on the lips. Easy to use. Shade selection is super. I think the price piont is a bit high. But I think all drug store cosmetics price are climbing too high and clouding the market with what constitutes as drugstore and what is high end? But a good solid product none the less.
Meisha D.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Tease, Coquette, Enticing more...
Revlon Color Burst Lacquer Balm is semi sheer, but at the same time highly pigmented! I loved how the lip color easily slid on to my lips and I love the sense of hydration I got from the formula, however, the lip color does not stay well. I had less than an hour of full color on my lips and had to continuously apply through the day. It became a bit of a haste having to continually apply this product.
DeVonna P.
Duluth, GA
I love this Revlon bomb. It keeps my lips super moisturize and hydrated. The colors are so vibrant I can add layers if I want more color to pop out. I would definitely recommend those who like a tinted balm to purchase this immediately. This has been one of my favorites and I’m always a return customer for this product.
Denise G.
I didn’t really like them that much. I felt like my lips got worse with this product. I wasn’t feeling the colors either. I give it 3 Stars for presentation, price and texture of the product. I’m not sure if I would recommend it just because I didn’t really like it for myself
Melanie B.
This is one of the lip balms/sticks that I carry in my everyday make up bag that is always with me. It's one of my go to lip balms/lipsticks. I have a very light sheer pink, I forget the name of the color. However it keeps my lips moisturized and give a little bit of sheer color as well as a shimmery look to it too. I actually really like all of the Revlon products I have ever tried. I would highly recommend this lip balm to anyone who can't afford to go to the high end stores for makeup. This is quality and it's priced at a pretty reasonable price.
Bridget Y.
Review for: Provocative more...
These have a nice moussey texture to them so I’m getting hydrating to my lips and color too! They’re very pigmented and shiny. I really like the packaging! It’s so pretty and shiny. I can’t wait to try the other colors! Great price. Definitely recommend!
Rhianna N.
Lafayette, LA
It smudges pretty badly. The colors aren't bad. It's kindof a waste in my opinion because of the number of times it has to be reapplied you could have bought a higher end lipstick that lasts 8 times longer and doesn't wind up all over your face.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
I love how smoothly this product goes on! It is also super affordable and you can find it just about anywhere. The pigment was nice and although it didn’t last long it made my lips super soft in the end! I would buy this again!
lisa s.
When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do they have?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How long does this last?
Erica V.
How long does this product typically last on?
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to see if others have enjoyed this product as much as I have !
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product?