Revlon Kiss™ Balm

$4.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

·Lasting hydration
· Juicy tint of sheer color
· Soft, smooth shine
· In 6 delicious fresh fruit flavors
· SPF 20 Protection

I want to try the berry burst because I've seen the lip balm at my local CVS, but my parents tell me that I shouldn't be wearing anything too dark, especially because I go to school. So do you guys think the berry burst lip balm would give a very dark color? And is it school appropriate? I just want to have a picture context or like a swatch on the skin to see visually how dark it is
Does this have any pigment to it or is it just like a lip balm?
How good is the SPF and moisturizer in this?
Start your review of Revlon Kiss™ Balm!
Product Highlights
“...not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!” in 68 reviews
“...isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!” in 53 reviews
“This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. ” in 48 reviews
“...childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! ” in 46 reviews
“This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!” in 30 reviews
Tyrone, PA
I honestly didn’t like this product as far as the color goes. I liked the feel off it on my lips but just was not that fond of the color . I bought it at Walmart. And no I don’t think I’ll buy it again.
Review for: Crisp Apple
I like apple scented stuff a lot so I bought this pretty quickly. The first time I used it I really liked the way it smelled and felt as I put it on. It worked pretty well. I might recommend to someone
Elkins Park, PA
Review for: Crisp Apple
This gives a moisture that I didn't expect as well as a light color. It is perfect t for a subtle look for day or night. You will need to reapply after eating or drinking.
Fallon,NV
Review for: Crisp Apple
The smell was great. The taste wasn't awful. It did leave a weird look on my lips if I used too much of it though, kind of like cheap childhood play lipstick or chapstick.
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I love this lip balm! It's perfect for the summer because it has SPF in it ! It also has the most wonderful coconut scent which I love! It easily glides on to the lips and moisturizes !
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love this product the packaging is super cute and the product it self is nice very hydrating and moisturizing also it comes in different favors that have a amazing smell
Cumming, GA
I love this lip balm because it smells amazing and it's hydrating and I want every single flavor! I love that it has spf 20 as well!! I'm surprised they put spf in it?
Jacksonville , FL
Me encanta este balsamo para labios porque tiene color suave y los hidrata muchas veces en el dia no quiero pintarme y quiero lucir natural y lo logro com este producto
Clinton, MS
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by Jessica T.
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I love the coconut scent and the formula of this lip balm! So smooth and light! I also love that it's only about $5! I feel like it contains a good amount of product.
Beaver Dam, WI
I purchased the coconut Revlon Kiss Balm at Ulta, and I LOVE this balm. The scent is very summery yet not overpowering... I just wish it was a little more nourishing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...