Revlon Kiss™ Balm

$4.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

·Lasting hydration
· Juicy tint of sheer color
· Soft, smooth shine
· In 6 delicious fresh fruit flavors
· SPF 20 Protection

I want to try the berry burst because I've seen the lip balm at my local CVS, but my parents tell me that I shouldn't be wearing anything too dark, especially because I go to school. So do you guys think the berry burst lip balm would give a very dark color? And is it school appropriate? I just want to have a picture context or like a swatch on the skin to see visually how dark it is
Does this have any pigment to it or is it just like a lip balm?
How good is the SPF and moisturizer in this?
Start your review of Revlon Kiss™ Balm!
Product Highlights
“...not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!” in 68 reviews
“...isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!” in 53 reviews
“This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. ” in 48 reviews
“...childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! ” in 46 reviews
“This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!” in 30 reviews
Pearland, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I love this scent so much! It smells and tastes amazing. It leaves a little tint which is a plus. I take this flavor to work and I just love applying it. It makes my lips look really cute! 10/10 recommend.
Warrenton
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by Jessica  C.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love this lip balms!! They leave a little bit of color and they smell amazing! Hide them from your kids lol. Really moisturizing. My favorite is Crisp Apple 020
Lafayette , LA
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I love the smell and It makes my lips feel smooth and it gives a nice sheer wash of color. I have been wearing less makeup in general so I find myself reaching for this balm quite a bit because it doesn't make me look like I have on makeup .
Saco, ME
Review for: Fresh Strawberry, Juicy Peach
I like be these as they are shiny, comfortable, inexpensive, they smell good and taste good as well. They’re easy to apply and easy to carry around. I just wish they left a little more pigment on the lips. I’ll keep using them though
Boise, ID
Bought these for my teenage daughter. Not quite ready for her to wear full on lipstick. This is a happy compromise. No crazy colors. Gives her lips the right amount of color without the overkill look.
I have the strawberry one and I am a HUGE FAN!! Perfect amount of coverage, soft gloss, and tint of color!! #RevlonKissBalm You hit the mark with this and I can't wait to get the other scents.
Anchorage, AK
Great product!! Love the smooth glossy lip look with this lip balm. It has a fantastic smell and taste to make your lips kissable soft and smooth! I use this product all the time and will continue too as long as they keep making it
Bettendorf
I am absolutely obsessed with these. These are so amazing. I have almost all of them and would definitely recommend them. These are cheap but still really good quality. There are also some with tints so they’re great for everyone.
Love love love ❤ I thought this product wasn't going to help me on keeping my lips moisturized and making me get a good glam at the same time 👸 who knew ... I seriously would buy it again for sure..
Review for: Juicy Peach
Super nice and refreshing on the lips. Smell isn’t overwhelming and it’s actually really pleasant but I’ve had this for a week and I’m already running low!!! Peach color doesn’t really have a tint to it, just a nice shine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...