Revlon Kiss™ Balm

$4.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

·Lasting hydration
· Juicy tint of sheer color
· Soft, smooth shine
· In 6 delicious fresh fruit flavors
· SPF 20 Protection

I want to try the berry burst because I've seen the lip balm at my local CVS, but my parents tell me that I shouldn't be wearing anything too dark, especially because I go to school. So do you guys think the berry burst lip balm would give a very dark color? And is it school appropriate? I just want to have a picture context or like a swatch on the skin to see visually how dark it is
Does this have any pigment to it or is it just like a lip balm?
How good is the SPF and moisturizer in this?
Start your review of Revlon Kiss™ Balm!
Product Highlights
“...not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!” in 68 reviews
“...isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!” in 53 reviews
“This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. ” in 48 reviews
“...childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! ” in 46 reviews
“This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!” in 30 reviews
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I found this at Target while on a grocery run and it has become my favorite everyday balm! It's only slightly tinted, but it really brightens up the look of my lips. I really dislike wearing pigmented lipsticks/liquid lipsticks because I have to constantly check if it's faded and reapply it. This is super easy and mindless and extremely moisturizing. An added bonus is it doesn't have any strange taste to it and it smells amazing, almost reminds me of Jolly Ranchers. If you're constantly on the go and looking for something to a little tint/shine to the lips, then I would highly recommend this.
New York
Purchased at: Target
I bought the Sweet Cherry color/flavor. I’m on an ongoing search for tinted lip products with sun protection. The Revlon website seemed to suggest that this product is an online exclusive, so I was pleased to find it in Target. The tint it leaves is very sheer and it’s a bit more shiny than I expected, but my lips feel moisturized after applying it. Best of all, it doesn’t have the gross bitter aftertaste that other tinted balms with spf have. Its scent is not overpowering and while I wouldn’t say it tastes/smells like cherries, it smells and tastes just like a lip gloss that came with a Barbie doll I had as a kid. I don’t like the packaging; it feels really cheap- but that’s to be expected with such an inexpensive product. This lip balm will probably be replacing the more expensive spf lip balm I keep in my purse and I definitely look forward to buying some of the other colors/flavors.
La Feria, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sweet Cherry
This is something I always carry with me. It's not long lasting, but it moisturizes my lips while it's on & it gives them a little more tint & gloss. Actually making them look kissable. Lol! It also goes a long way so I feel like I got way for than what I payed for. It's a must have...or at least try.
AUSTIN TX
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by SELENE G.
Review for: Juicy Peach, Revlon Kiss Balm Lip Balm, #015 Juicy Peach (Pack of 2) + Makeup Blender Stick, 12 Pcs, Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Sweet Cherry, Revlon Kiss Balm, 015 Juicy Peach, 0.09 Oz (Pack of 24)
Love the Revlon lip balm its very moisturizing and it does help with the dry lips and comes in 5 different flavors which I love the most.I bought mine at brukes and plan to go buy some more there really nice for Christmas gifts.
Fairfield, CT
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by Anna D.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Great product with a delicious scent! The tropical coconut smells exactly like a piña colada! This product doesn’t give a high gloss finish so it leaves your lips looking natural. However, I do feel like you need multiple coats/runs until your lips are fully coated.
Erie, PA
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
As usual, I just grabbed this because it was on sale and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like it. The consistency is really smooth, not sticky and there is a good amount of color payout. I recommend you check them out and pick your favorite flavor.
Hollister , CA
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by Jessica L.
Review for: Revlon Kiss Balm, 015 Juicy Peach, 0.09 Oz (Pack of 24), Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut, Sweet Cherry, Juicy Peach
I loves them all!!!!!!! I actually found a value pack with all of them for 3.99 at Marshalls so I am set for the year 6 Pack - Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Lip Balm, Sugar Mint 1 ea is pretty good too the whole line is just fantastic!
Indian Trail
Review for: Crisp Apple
Absolutely LOVE this lip balm! It leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized all day, and the subtle hint of color and gloss is perfect for every day use! I will be picking up some more to try all the different colors!
Bought several of these when they first came out. They're ok, but color fades very quickly and they're not as moisturizing as I had hoped they'd be. I'm a lip product junkie and these went to the bottom of my drawer.
Vernon, Al
Review for: Revlon Kiss Balm, 015 Juicy Peach, 0.09 Oz (Pack of 24)
I’ve been looking for a good peach colored gloss and after first buying the coconut kind which I loved, I decided to buy this peach and absolutely love it!! It’s amazing and tastes great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...