Revlon Kiss™ Balm

$4.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

·Lasting hydration
· Juicy tint of sheer color
· Soft, smooth shine
· In 6 delicious fresh fruit flavors
· SPF 20 Protection

Does this have any pigment to it or is it just like a lip balm?
How good is the SPF and moisturizer in this?
Hay anyone tried the peach? Is there any color to it when applied?
Start your review of Revlon Kiss™ Balm!
Product Highlights
“...not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!” in 68 reviews
“...isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!” in 53 reviews
“This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. ” in 48 reviews
“...childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! ” in 46 reviews
“This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!” in 30 reviews
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Hydrating clear balm. Great for traveling, not messy. Packaging is nicely secure. Lip balm is smooth not harsh or grainy. Price point is great for a drugstore product. I purchased mine at Cvs and I will repurchase again.
Hillsboro
These always smell great and are so soft and bright on your lips and makes you stand out and pop and it always puts a smile on your face because it tastes fruity and delicious on your lips.
N Tonawanda, NY
i thought this product was overall great. it left my lips refreshed and smooth! i would recommend it to all my friends and family. i use it daily because it always leaves my lips looking great and its so affordable!
I have this in the strawberry shade and I absolutely love it it leaves a pink tint to your lips but I also leave your lips really moisturize my daughter got into my purse and she got this out of my purse she loves it.
Review for: Juicy Peach
These are really nice and light. If you aren't looking to use a heavy lipstick, a sticky lip gloss or even matte, this is the perfect route to go! Not only that, but it makes your lips feel silky smooth all day!!
Davie, FL
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry
I love the smells of these lip balms. I think the quality is decent. My lips felt a bit more moisturized, but nothing too special.I've had better lip balms, but these weren't too bad.
This balm smells really good. It is not too heavy for my lips. I love how well it applies. I never have any issues out if it. It is easy to take anywhere with me. I would recommend it.
This is my new go to lipie! I love it because I don't have to apply it often, it keeps my lips moist for a very long time, I like that it is pigmented with the right amount of pigment it makes my lips soft.
Springfield, OH
Just enough time to a sunscreen and chapstick ! How can you not want this all year long, It’s actually a must have! Need one for my car. Need one for my purse. Need one at my job. Need one in my house.
Sherman Oaks
Lovely color, scent, and applicator. Feels like putting on chapstick, looks like a classy, subtle lip stick, but doesn’t require all the fussing with the application. Also, no dryness after! Win, win!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...