Revlon Kiss™ Balm

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

·Lasting hydration
· Juicy tint of sheer color
· Soft, smooth shine
· In 6 delicious fresh fruit flavors
· SPF 20 Protection

I want to try the berry burst because I've seen the lip balm at my local CVS, but my parents tell me that I shouldn't be wearing anything too dark, especially because I go to school. So do you guys think the berry burst lip balm would give a very dark color? And is it school appropriate? I just want to have a picture context or like a swatch on the skin to see visually how dark it is
Does this have any pigment to it or is it just like a lip balm?
How good is the SPF and moisturizer in this?
Start your review of Revlon Kiss™ Balm!
Product Highlights
“...not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!” in 68 reviews
“...isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!” in 53 reviews
“This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. ” in 48 reviews
“...childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! ” in 46 reviews
“This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!” in 30 reviews
Review for: Crisp Apple
I received the Revlon Kiss Balm Lip Balm in Crisp Apple in my January beauty box. The color is a sheer red. The formula deeply-moisturizes and is long lasting. Ideal for winter weather weather. Tastes like apple without tasting like a cheap artificial flavoring. A huge plus. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly #justmyfriendlyopinion
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Berry Burst
I love this product because it compares to some of my high end products. Its very balmy and has just the right amount of tinted color! its super easy to use with the twisted bottom. I also love the sent because it smells like something from my childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend!
Downingtown, PA
Review for: Sweet Cherry
The basic texture of the balm is about what I would expect, fairly smooth and thankfully not "sticky".  However, the color is SO barely there, it's almost sad for something that is such a dark shade in the tube and definitely not Cherry on my lips.  Also, I wish I had known/realized that it was flavored, because the cherry flavor is terrible.  For almost $5, it's a poor substitute for a traditional lip balm and I would definitely say no to this product and yes to something like a lip repair (aquaphor).
Chicago , IL
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by CinDy G.
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by CinDy G.
Love this! Love how it moisturizes my lips and feels great 👍. It also gives me a nice color to my lips and I am overall loving this revlon kiss balm! I would recommend it! Great price for it too. So try it out ladies!!
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by Bonnie D.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I am loving this new Juicy Peach lip balm from Revlon. It's a sun protecting balm that smells sooooo good. The formula is so nice too. It's not sticky or greasy and it leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I can't wait to try Sweet Cherry and Fresh Strawberry.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Berry Burst
I really enjoyed Revlon. It is a drugstore brand, but I find it has very good quality ingredients. It is long-lasting never has a chemical smell and it always does what the product claims to do. If you were looking for a good glass, I would definitely recommend trying this. Is Affordable it smells great and has a nice flavor!
Review for: Berry Burst
The packaging looks cheap and childish in my opinion but within lies a nice foolproof lip balm with a wash of pigment and color. These are scented as well and don't have any chemical smell to them like some drugstore lip products can. These were moisturizing and come in a range of colors, I would repurchase this.
El paso, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
This is an okay product. It smells delicious, sadly it doesn’t taste delicious as well lol. It leaves a nice wash of color, and feels moisturizing. All that for less than $4.00. If you love lip balms you will like it. I’m not huge on lip balms and this is not a lip balm that made me want to repurchase or get the other colors, but I also don’t regret my purchase.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Crisp Apple
Pros: -Smells DELICIOUS!! -Leaves a beautiful sheer tint on my lips. i like to use this when i'm aiming for an effortless look -Affordable -Come in different scents Cons: -The only con i have with this is the cap. It comes off pretty easy. I had this in my Kate Spade purse when i went to a fair and when i took it out to use it the cap was off and product got inside of my purse! i was so upset!! Now i refuse to put this in my purse.
RALEIGH, NC
Review for: Juicy Peach
I LOVED this! I am a sucker for all things peach-scented, so when I saw this at Walgreens, I had to have it! I noticed only the tiniest bit of color. I think the darker shades might have some more pigment to them but I'm not certain. This felt really good on my lips and smelled great. I think it was a little expensive, and I definitely ran out a little too quickly to justify keeping them in my bag all the time, but I'd definitely give this a shot!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...