Revlon Kiss™ Balm

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

·Lasting hydration
· Juicy tint of sheer color
· Soft, smooth shine
· In 6 delicious fresh fruit flavors
· SPF 20 Protection

I want to try the berry burst because I've seen the lip balm at my local CVS, but my parents tell me that I shouldn't be wearing anything too dark, especially because I go to school. So do you guys think the berry burst lip balm would give a very dark color? And is it school appropriate? I just want to have a picture context or like a swatch on the skin to see visually how dark it is
Does this have any pigment to it or is it just like a lip balm?
How good is the SPF and moisturizer in this?
Start your review of Revlon Kiss™ Balm!
Product Highlights
“...not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!” in 68 reviews
“...isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!” in 53 reviews
“This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. ” in 48 reviews
“...childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! ” in 46 reviews
“This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!” in 30 reviews
Review for: Tropical Coconut
It's luscious and smooth, but it keeps you wanting more. 5 Starts for smell and flavor, if you're having beach withdraws this stuff alone will put you in a happy place. That being said, what's it like? So it's smooth, and has a great shine, and it's lightweight so you don't have sticky lips.
The issue that I had, is that honestly when it was off I had a dryness without it causing me to keep putting it on...and I liked wearing it, but never have I gone through a product so fast. When my lips are bare I don't want them to feel dry and I almost felt like this was drying them out.
California
Review for: Tropical Coconut, Fresh Strawberry
This by far is the best lip balm I have tried. It has healed my lips from extremely dry and cracked to soft and hydrated. This balm gives you lasting hydration. I definitely would buy this again. The next time I'm at the store I'm going to stock up so I have a few on hand. Definitely worth getting and I would recommend this to others. It's a good price and it's worth it.
Delano, CA
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by Ma M.
This is like lip balm with a bit of tint and it smells beautifully. i have the apple one its the best balm I've had so far im on my secound one and i have it on me at all times. i also apply it before applying any matte lip sticks. It also has 20 SPF which is a plus. You can see the bit of gloss in the picture.
Phoenix, AZ
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by Palmira B.
Review for: Crisp Apple
Very lightly tinted nice and soft and buttery very hydrating smells really good quite a bit of product in the two it is retractable which is really cool it is like a crayon kind of container but it works really well it is not too thick to where it's like to chunky to put on your lips the packaging is really cute so any woman in th could use it and very affordable
Douglas, GA
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Oh my first off this smells amazing!! The cherry one gives off a slight natural red tint, which I love. I love this balm because it actually hydrates and moistures your lips. This product is better than any other lip balm out there; like baby lips, Eos, chapstick, etc. This product doesn't dry out your lips more than they already were, as you may know A LOT of lip balms do. I would recommend this to everyone, whether you just need hydration or moisture or a hint of red tint to your lips, this is the product for you.
APO AE
This is one of the bests chap sticks I ever tried on because before you put it on your lips you can smell it's fruity flavor with last long on your lips and it makes a great moisturizer for your dry lips I'm definitely buying this product again because it looks very pretty also it has a nice curve on the like the egg chap stick I think a lot of you would love it it's definitely worth its price
Baltimore, MD
Revlon kiss balm smells amazing and it will instantly make your lips feel soft and moisturized and they stay moisturized for a long time after you wear it. It has spf 20 in it but you can barely taste it. One thing i dont like about it is that i feel like it moves around a little.
Mills River , NC
Review for: Juicy Peach
I like these lip balms a lot more than I thought I would. They taste and smell good. The colors are nice and subtle. They're very moisturizing. I like to use these on top of a lipstick to create a more glossy look with additional color.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I give this 3 stars because the color is absolutely gorgeous when applied about 3-4 times. However the product is so thin, I barely feel it on my lips! I mean if that's your thing then by all means go get you some. But if you like a product that's a little thicker on your lips then this is not for you...unless you add clear lipgloss over the balm, this will work very well. It doesn't hurt to try it out!
I think the idea of this product is very cute; travel size lip balm with a sweet scent and an spf! You can't really beat that! I think this product does a decent job, my only con is that it doesn't last long on the lips. Other than that, the lip balm soothes the lips and prevents cracking! The tint to it adds a cute everyday look!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...