Revlon Kiss™ Balm

$4.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

·Lasting hydration
· Juicy tint of sheer color
· Soft, smooth shine
· In 6 delicious fresh fruit flavors
· SPF 20 Protection

I want to try the berry burst because I've seen the lip balm at my local CVS, but my parents tell me that I shouldn't be wearing anything too dark, especially because I go to school. So do you guys think the berry burst lip balm would give a very dark color? And is it school appropriate? I just want to have a picture context or like a swatch on the skin to see visually how dark it is
Does this have any pigment to it or is it just like a lip balm?
How good is the SPF and moisturizer in this?
Start your review of Revlon Kiss™ Balm!
Product Highlights
“...not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!” in 68 reviews
“...isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!” in 53 reviews
“This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. ” in 48 reviews
“...childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! ” in 46 reviews
“This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!” in 30 reviews
Buenos Aires
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by Karla R.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Actualmente lo estoy usando. Compré la versión de Frutilla/Fresa. Pros: humecta, rico olor, rico gusto, long lasting. Cons: lo sentí muy aceitoso, pesado, se corre un poco, y la tapa se sale constantemente (ya tuve problemas en la cartera).Resumen: por su precio, buena opción para días fríos y prevenir que se agrieten. No veo acción terapéutica. Huele delicioso.
Scarborough , ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Review for: Berry Burst
This product gives just the right amount of pigment while leaving my lips feeling so soft! I prefer using these in comparison to lipsticks because theres less transfer and its easier to apply quickly as theres no need to worry about harsh lines!
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I love the scent! However I find the product very thin and found myself reapplying more than once an hour. It hydrates and leaves a nice stain but it's just too thin.
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Berry Burst, Fresh Strawberry, Revlon Kiss Balm, 015 Juicy Peach, 0.09 Oz (Pack of 24), Tropical Coconut
I absolutely love these lip balms. They’re moisturising, give your lips a hint of colour plus they contain SPF 20. I was lucky enough to get hold of a travel exclusive so I now have 5 of them. So I shouldn’t run out anytime soon but when I do I’ll definitely repurchase.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Juicy Peach
I bought this on a whim but actually ended up really loving it. First of all, it smells so good; exactly like ripe, juicy peaches. It added the barest hint of light orange tint to my lips which was really pretty. Of course, the shine from the gloss looked great, too. It wasn't as sticky as normal lip glosses which I liked. Plus, it left my lips feeling nice and moisturized. I'd like to buy the other flavors. Highly recommend.
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by Karen W.
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by Karen W.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Revlon Kiss lip balm goes on smooth and creamy without being gooey. It is made with natural fruit oils and comes in an assortment of colours and/or flavours. It has an SPF rating of 20 and long lasting hydration. While I normally use lipstick, this balm has just enough colour I'm very happy wearing it alone. I'd recommend this product to those who would like to pretect their lips from the sun or any kind of weather.
Received in this months VoxBox - I love the formula as it's smooth and weightless going on, the sheer purple-ish tint would be great in a  light pink colour and the SPF is great.

However I wasn't keen on the colour for myself, and the generic large circle shape of the balm is too big for my top lips for a nice application. It also transfers very easily which is something I am very picky on.

Probably won't purchase in future.

Probably won't purchase in future.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
I received this product free for review in a #Voxbox. It applies really smoothly and actively feels like it’s moisturising as soon as you apply it which is a plus. The problem is it tastes and smells exactly like a barbie lipstick - like the kind of lipsmackers and kid makeup stuff you might have bought as a kid. The smell actually just makes me feel nostalgic and I don’t mind it at all, but I don’t like the taste at all.
Douro, ON
#flawlessmyway I received this complimentary from Influenster and I have very much enjoyed trying it out! I was a little hesitant with this one as it looks like it would be a very dark red colour and I wasn’t sure if I would like that but it actually just adds a small tint to your lips nothing drastic and it looks really good! Keeps lips very hydrated throughout the day and lasts long! Would highly recommend!
Campbell River, BC
Review for: Sweet Cherry
what can i say about this balm, while i love the application and slight color payoff of this balm i am hugely turned off by the scent it smells like cherry blistex and wax maybe or chemicals, it isnt a nice scent and it sticks to your palate if your unlucky enough to lick your lips during wear. would not purchase again and would not reccomend, if the formula and scent were changed id reconsider
Ask a question to the Influenster community...