Revlon Kiss™ Balm

$4.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

·Lasting hydration
· Juicy tint of sheer color
· Soft, smooth shine
· In 6 delicious fresh fruit flavors
· SPF 20 Protection

Does this have any pigment to it or is it just like a lip balm?
How good is the SPF and moisturizer in this?
Hay anyone tried the peach? Is there any color to it when applied?
Start your review of Revlon Kiss™ Balm!
Product Highlights
“...not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!” in 68 reviews
“...isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!” in 53 reviews
“This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. ” in 48 reviews
“...childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! ” in 46 reviews
“This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!” in 30 reviews
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I bought this balm (strawberry) for the tint it would provide (very pink). It is a nice formula, and applies smoothly, but smells incredibly cheap/fake (reminds me of a child’s lip balm). It is a reasonable price for the amount of product you are receiving, though definitely not my go to lip-balm (Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm & Glossier Balm Dotcom). If you are looking for a super moisturizing lip product, this is not exactly what you need (though feels super smooth while on). I would probably not repurchase, as I am not fond of the scent (I am interested in the coconut balm, though that doesn’t have much color).
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by myra H.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I got to try this for free as part of a crowdtap sampling. I was initially worried about the color looking ashy on my lips against my darker complexion, but it looks pretty natural with 1-2 swipes across the lips. It smells nice and I appreciate the sunscreen being in it but I have more hydrating products that I've used before (and that haven't costed much more than this retails for). this one also doesn't make my lips feel particularly soft like other balms. I will continue to use what I have to add some protection and a little sheen to my lips, but I'll use this over something more moisturizing.
Fairmont, MN
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Let me start off by saying, I am not a coconut lover. I received this product to try for free and was a little "eh" because I knew I didn't like coconut. First glimpse of the product, I really like the crayon style package. Easier to find when it falls to the bottom of my purse!
Now, after saying I didn't like coconut, I have to say, my mind has changed haha! The smell of Tropical Coconut is perfect for the hot tropical weather we are having. The application is easy and it leaves my lips feeling moisturized. I love the added SPF 20 because you can never have too much protection from the sun. A great product from Revlon, I will be out to purchase different flavors when this one is out!
Ridge, NY
Revlon Kiss™ Balm uploaded by Jennifer G.
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut
I honestly love these I was like ughh at first then I was like wow the color isn’t like super dark it’s like light makes your lips smooth and soft and it makes your lips look super cute with color what more can you ask for it last for me unless you clean your mouth with napkin I recommend it for sure the colors may seem bright but they aren’t at all and their smell is soft not strong at all and they aren’t that pricey. $4.19 or $5.99 at most in Cvs store or Walgreens or Walmart or target I’m just obsessed I have three open and 4 unopen ones why I just love them 💕
Philadelphia, PA
My sister and i both love using this lip balm, Especially in the winter when our lips are more prone to cracking and chapping due to frigid temperatures , but in all honesty we use it all year round. PERFECT lip balm for the hot summer months because it keeps your lips hydrated and smooth as well as protects your lips from the sweltering heat & harsh sun rays. The berry flavor is my fave! Tastes so good for Being a lip balm! Another huge plus is that its also an SPF so itll protect your smoochers!!
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I genuinely liked this lip balm - it has a pleasant non-overwhelming smell, moisturizes nicely and doesn't feel sticky. SPF20 is a big plus too. Can't say anything about pigment as I used non-pigmented version.

However, I couldn't help but notice that I ran out of it extremely fast. I haven't changed any of my lip balm habits so it wasn't due to me over applying. Turns out this lip balm has net weight of 0.09 oz/2.6 g. Regular chapstick-type tubes are usually about 0.15 oz, EOS spheres - 0.25 oz. Overall, this significantly lowers Revlon Kiss Balm value as you get at least ~two times less product for more money.

I'm afraid I won't be repurchasing this balm  as it's not the only decent product on the market.

Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Juicy Peach
Okay so far I have only tried one of these in the color, sweet cherry. My first time using it and I have to say I am pretty impressed. These lip balms are completely adorable and they apply super smoothly to lips. The color pay off is just a tint but they are highly moisturizing with a pleasant not over barring scent and just the right amount of color. I will definitely be buying more of these and I can't wait to try the other colors.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I’ve been using this recently and really enjoy it! I love that it has spf in it too. If your lips are super dry and cracked, I think something more potent may be better for you, but this feels great for everyday normal wear.
Campobello, SC
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I was looking for a lip tint that was red but not too red and also not a typical lipstick-like formula. I was going to work so I wanted something that looked more naturally red and would stay without needing to apply it a lot. I found this by chance and it was great. It stayed there for 9 hours during work even through my drinking water constantly. It was really pigmented for a lip balm, which is what I wanted. It was a gorgeous red and it was smooth and not a thick feeling like most lipsticks. It smells so good too. I love that it's smaller and I can just take it to work with me and touch up with it if needed because my job keeps me so busy. It was also less than $4 so that's an excellent bonus. I definitely recommend this.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Berry Burst
Revoln Kiss can be picked up at target or any drupstore and comes in six flavors/scents. The formula itself claims to provide intense hydration and has sheer coverage.Because it is a lip balm, it does not wear very well and needs to be reapplied throughout the day especially after meals. It does provide hydration and but when compared to my Preventative Measures Lips 101, it did not come close. I had about 2-3 hours before I needed to reapply or that I felt my lips become dry. I would highly recommend this for individuals that want to give their lips a slight hint of color and hydration. The packaging makes me feel like it is marketed toward teens.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...