Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm

$4.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Real Sugar Crystals Polish Dryness Away And Then Melt For Softer, Smoother Lips. Formula Infused With Natural Fruit Oils For 24 Hours Of Moisture.

• Use Alone For Instantly Smooth Lips Or As A Prep Step For Better Lip Color Application
  • 24 Hours Of Moisture
  • Formula Infused With Natural Fruit Oils Soothing Sweet Mint Flavor

Does this product actually exfoliate the lips really well without drying them out?
I read the reviews of the lip balm, hoping someone would give step by step instructions on how to use it.. From what i gather- this is just applied like a regular lip balm. No water is needed apparently. That's where I'm confused- after i apply it, what next?  Am i supposed to use my fingers to apply pressure and massage the crystals in? Or do I use pressure when applying the balm? And afterwards? I would tend to use a wet cloth to remove any residue... Someone suggested that you could just lick it off...I have used this once and i did leave it on- i felt like i had gritty lip gloss on... Any suggestions would be appreciated...i get the basics, i want to hear the different ways everyone is using this.. please💋💋 Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm
I am looking for a good exfoliating product during this time of chapped lip season 😩. Is this product any good?
Start your review of Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm!
Product Highlights
“The Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm is really nice. I struggle with dry lips and this scrub has helped me with that. It's gentle yet "scrubs" the dryness away and leaves your lips feeling smooth and hydrated. The best part is the little sugar crystals melt and you dont even have to wipe the product off afterwards. You can apply your lips products over it. I will deffinitely be buying this product again and highly recommend. **This post was sponsored by Revlon® as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.** [product:revlon-kiss-exfoliating-balm-sugar-mint]” in 90 reviews
“...stick form makes it so much easier than the normal pot scrubs. It's very moisturizing and the sweet mint smells great. This is great for on the go. I definitely recommend it!!!” in 10 reviews
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
This might be my new favorite thing! I never really liked lip scrubs in the pot because I didn’t really feel like I’d get the results I was looking for. It always seemed like the scrub was just rolling around on my lips instead of exfoliating. With this product I am able to get the control that I want. I keep it in my bedside table drawer, use it before bed, the sugar just melts into my lips and I wake up with soft lips that are free of any flakes or dry patches. If they discontinued this product, I would cry real tears.
East Wenatchee
This stuff is absolutely incredible. If you’ve never tried it, you need to go get it right now. When you first put it on, it feels weird because the sugar crystals are still on your lips. After a while though, they melt and it leaves your lips feeling so incredibly soft. This is one of my favorite products of all time and I own around 10 at the moment
Cheney, WA
My lips get so dry and flaky in the fall and winter. No matter what I do, I can't keep them moisturized. This year, I found this on sale at Walgreen's. I wear it to bed and it helps a ton! I follow the instructions on the packaging, rubbing it in on my lips after applying. Game changer!
Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm uploaded by Marlana F.
My lips get dried out pretty fast when I use a lip gloss or anything else, but I found that use this and a lip gloss, my lips are not dry, and I only re apply to my lips maybe 2 times a day, so it helps keep the color I want and my lips are not dry!
Swoyersville, PA
I really enjoyed Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm I didn't think I needed a lip exfoliant until I used This! The tiny sugar bits in the balm are just the right amount of abrasive to make my lips feel soft and new without feeling harsh. The taste is minty and cool. I would recommend this to anyone who thinks they may need a lip exfoliant but doesn't want to commit to a harsh product.
Painesville, OH
The first thing you will notice upon applying this are the little exfoliating beads followed by a minty feel which honestly feels refreshing. Pros - minty feel and beads Cons- you have to continuously rub your finger over lips to exfoliate, beads are literally impossible to break down, theres no tint or noticeable change after several uses
Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm uploaded by naf C.
This is the very first time that I tested this product and I loved it! I received a sample of it for free for testing and reviewing purposes. I have thin lips and I can tell you that it really did help me plump them up. It's really easy to use. You just circle it around your lips and it'll for crystals on your lips. Then it will exfoliate them and make them look plumped. It has a nice vanilla smell to it. It's minty as well. You don't need too much to use to see a difference. This is basically an exfoliate as well as a lip primer. So after you're done using this on your lips, then you can finish your look with your favorite lipstick. I would highly recommend it to everyone and especially to those who want to have a little thicker lips.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm in love with this handy little stick after just 1 day! My lips have been dry and starting to flake. I hate when that happens, especially when my lips start to peel.

All I did was swipe it over my lips and I could feel the little sugar crystals start to work as swiped it back and forth a few times. It tastes great and once all of the crystals melt you are left with a nice protective coating on your lips to seal in the moisture.

The sugar crystals did a fantastic job, I was skeptical it would work at all but for a few dollars didn't' think I had anything to loose. Super easy to use and will now be a staple in my handbag to use before applying lipsticks or just when my lips need a little tlc and refreshing.

Milwaukee, WI
Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm uploaded by Glenda M.
I. Am. Obsessed! As a woman with big lips exfoliating is really important especially in the winter months. I've tried other scrubs that I have to wipe off and are too abrasive. And I tried yummy sugar scrubs that I end up eating along with the dead skin cells which is kind of gross. This goes on with tiny granules that eventually melt into my lips and make my lips super soft. Is an awesome base under all my sometimes drying matte lip sticks. I love it!
Nashville, TN
I am OBSESSED with this! It was definitely an impulse buy but has quickly become one of my favorite lip products! First off, it smells and tastes sooo good! Like a sweet and slightly minty candy, not like toothpaste. The sugar scrub aspect of it feels nice on dry lips. And somehow this makes my lips look a little fuller too, even though it’s not a “plumping” product. My lips are smooth, soft and hydrated! It’s also shiny so it looks like a gloss when applied! I hope they come out with more flavors/scents! I recommend 100%!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...