Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm

Real Sugar Crystals Polish Dryness Away And Then Melt For Softer, Smoother Lips. Formula Infused With Natural Fruit Oils For 24 Hours Of Moisture.

• Use Alone For Instantly Smooth Lips Or As A Prep Step For Better Lip Color Application
  • 24 Hours Of Moisture
  • Formula Infused With Natural Fruit Oils Soothing Sweet Mint Flavor

Buy on ULTA*
Cris D.
Circle Pines, MN
My lips always get dry and chapped in the winter months.  I apply vaseline and lip balms constantly, but it never seems to help.  I was intrigued by the exfoliating part of this balm, especially the claim that you don't need to tissue it off after applying.  I put the balm on, using small circles like it recommended.  You can really feel the sugar crystals at first, and the smell was sweet and yummy.  After rubbing my lips together for a bit, the crystals dissolved and I was left with a nice thick lip balm.  It made my lips look moisturized and I'd say they looked plumper too.  I will definitely recommend this to my other dry lipped ladies!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is so handy, its about time someone finally thought of this! A lot of us use a sugar scrub for our lips, and Revlon has put it in a tube that you can take anywhere! This is a Vanilla Mint balm infused with sugar crystals. Simply apply to lips like a regular lip balm, rub your lips together to exfoliate with the sugar crystals until they melt and dissolve, and your left with a moisture replenishing balm- two products in one! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Glenda R.
Milwaukee, WI
I. Am. Obsessed! As a woman with big lips exfoliating is really important especially in the winter months. I've tried other scrubs that I have to wipe off and are too abrasive. And I tried yummy sugar scrubs that I end up eating along with the dead skin cells which is kind of gross. This goes on with tiny granules that eventually melt into my lips and make my lips super soft. Is an awesome base under all my sometimes drying matte lip sticks. I love it!
naf C.
This is the very first time that I tested this product and I loved it! I received a sample of it for free for testing and reviewing purposes. I have thin lips and I can tell you that it really did help me plump them up. It's really easy to use. You just circle it around your lips and it'll for crystals on your lips. Then it will exfoliate them and make them look plumped. It has a nice vanilla smell to it. It's minty as well. You don't need too much to use to see a difference. This is basically an exfoliate as well as a lip primer. So after you're done using this on your lips, then you can finish your look with your favorite lipstick. I would highly recommend it to everyone and especially to those who want to have a little thicker lips.
Cari B.
Orange Park, FL
I'm in love with this handy little stick after just 1 day! My lips have been dry and starting to flake. I hate when that happens, especially when my lips start to peel.

All I did was swipe it over my lips and I could feel the little sugar crystals start to work as swiped it back and forth a few times. It tastes great and once all of the crystals melt you are left with a nice protective coating on your lips to seal in the moisture.

The sugar crystals did a fantastic job, I was skeptical it would work at all but for a few dollars didn't' think I had anything to loose. Super easy to use and will now be a staple in my handbag to use before applying lipsticks or just when my lips need a little tlc and refreshing.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
I am completely head over heels for this stuff.  It is very affordable, smells amazing, and hydrates my lips more than I ever expected. It has a nice peppermint flavor that isn't too strong. If you get some in your mouth it doesn't taste too bad either! LOL! After just a few days of using this stuff I notice a huge difference in my lips. They used to feel so dry and course and now they feel so soft! I recommend everyone get a tube! It's amazing!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
As a woman who has never been a lipstick lady, I am often afraid to try new lip products. I have never been bold in my lip choices, I much prefer my lips, but better. The Revlon KISS Exfoliating Balm brings my lips to a smooth and buttery, kissable texture. It makes way for the plumping gloss and I actually really enjoy this product. The first time I used it it says to swipe in circular motions to exfoliate, which I did, after that only a single swipe is needed. Plus it tastes yum and the Balm stays on long after the flavor of the sugar crystals has dissolved.
Lita N.
Port Orchard, WA
I love this product! I got this for free through a CrowdTap campaign and I have fallen in love with it! It is so small and compact, perfect for on the go or in your travel bag. The scent is reminiscent of those after-dinner pillow mints your grandma would have around the house in little candy dishes for guests. It is equal parts sugar and mint without being too much of either. It takes a while for it to dissolve into the skin, but I think that just shows how moisturizing it is. It leaves the lips so soft and glossy that you don't even need to apply anything after, it just looks naturally pleasing.
Emily D.
I really really liked this product. The smell is very sweet but not overwhelming. It’s convenient to have a lip exfoliate in the size of a lip balm to be able to take on the go. What’s better it that it exfoliates my lips and hydrates at the same time since it is also a lip balm.
Paige P.
Just got this on a whim browsing the Beauty isle. I used it right away and my lips feel so soft after wiping them off. It has a nice minty scent and taste also. I like Revlon lip products. This a great little scrub and it's not messy like the ones in the jar. You can just throw it in your purse. I will purchase other flavors.