6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
these are so so cute!!! i have the strawberry one and I love it. the packaging is nice too. the color isn't too strong which is one of the main things I like about it. i'll definitely be trying the rest of the colors.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
Review for: Juicy Peach
I surprisingly really like these! I received one in a target beauty box and I was given the Peach colored one! They look and feel so pretty! They smell amazing as well and give your lips just the right amount of color.
Kara E.
Kara E.
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Berry Burst, Crisp Apple
This is perfect if you are looking for a nice lip balm with a touch of color!  This is my go-to when I am dressed down and just looking for little lip color!  I have recommended this to several people!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Review for: Juicy Peach
Awesome lip balms! I have mine in the strawberry flavor. It was my first time using the revlon lip balms and I love it! It's pretty inexpensive at Ulta Beauty. I want to go out and buy all of these! They are awesome!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Review for: Berry Burst
Revoking kiss balm in berry burst is a great balm with a hint of color for those days that you just want simple on the go. It's in my bag for whenever I need a refresher for my lips. Everyone should carry one.
Farheen H.
Farheen H.
Irving, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I use this product often.  It gives a beautiful, natural tint to your lips. It smells and tastes amazing. However, its not enough hydration for my lips. I still find myself having to apply a lip balm underneath. I appreciate the natural tint it gives, but i would not buy this product again.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I don't normally like strawberry scented/flavored stuff because I don't think it does any justice, but this smells and tastes wonderful! It also lasts a long time and helps keep my lips moisturized! Love it!
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Review for: Crisp Apple
The smell is so amazing on this! I love it! It has typical drugstore packaging. I like this for days where I do not want to wear a lot of makeup, just something to moisturize my lips and give it some color.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Beaver, UT
The perfect tinted chapstick. I'm not a huge lipstick fan so this adds just the perfect tint of color for me and keeps my lips moisturized. Different scents to choose from and smells good, love the peach :)
Review for: Crisp Apple
This lip balm smells just like a crisp apple! Reminds me very much of autumn. I love it! This balm gives your lips a touch of color while moisturizing them at the same time. I love using them on days where I don't feel like wearing lipstick.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.