BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Review for: Berry Burst
Revoking kiss balm in berry burst is a great balm with a hint of color for those days that you just want simple on the go. It's in my bag for whenever I need a refresher for my lips. Everyone should carry one.
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
I picked up cherry and strawberry from my local Walmart for just $3.97 each! These taste amazing and smell good too! I love that they have natural fruit oils infused in them so that my lips feel moisturized and hydrated! They give me lips a nice pigmented tint. I reapply every 2-3 hours or so!
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
This product is one of my favorite lip balm ever!! Not only does it make my lips feel completely hydrated but it apply a nice tint to your lips as well. It also tastes amazing. Each one has a different flavor. The only thing I wish is that it had more color choices. Revlon Kiss Balm
vasti o.
kissimmee, FL
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
This Balm is super hydrating, Love that it gives you a tint, so if you don't like lipstick this balm is amazing. It also smells great and it's long lasting. I like that its an easy to carry product, fits in your pocket or small bags perfectly fine.  I really think it's worth the $4.
Natalie F.
Miami Lakes, FL
Review for: Juicy Peach
I've seen mixed reviews on this Kiss Balm, so I didn't know what to expect. I got it in Juicy Peach which smells insanely good and applies so smoothly. It also feels very hydrating and moisturizing. The balm is a peachy pink color but applies very sheer. On the plus side, it contains SPF and gives a bit of shine!
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
The strawberry smells just like fresh strawberries. This balm tints your lips pink and you can build up the color some without leaving your lips feeling gross or like you have product on your lips. My lips felt soft, smooth, hydrated. Easy to toss in a purse or small bag
Lupe B.
Covington, GA
Review for: Sweet Cherry
When I found out I was going to six flags the first thing that came to mind was, how am I going to protect my lips from the sun. I went shopping and found these cute revlon lip protectors. They contain spf which is perfect. They helped protect my lips for about 6 hours. It is very long lasting
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Review for: Juicy Peach
okay im not going to lie the only reason i got this was because i love peach balms and with summer i wanted something lightly tented that would still give me the moisturizing my lips needed and did i hit the nail on the head or what i absolutely love this product
Leca P.
Round Rock, TX
I only have one of these balms because they last soooo long and they are so good!! Mine is almost over so I'll probably try a new flavor next. They give my lips a natural pinky color (tha strawberry one) and hydrate a lot!
Ashley L.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Berry Burst
I love this product. I picked it up at Walmart for under $5.00. It has now replaced my lip stain, my chapstick, and lipstick. It smells delicious and leaves the perfect amount of color. Lips are smooth and kissable. I will be picking up one of each color soon.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?