BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Bobbi L.
Pennington Gap, VA
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Love this lip balm, the smell is amazing, it goes on smoothly and leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated, and with the added bonus of SPF 20 it offers sun protection. I like how its available in color and colorless/light, to be worn alone or with lipstick.
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
Review for: Tropical Coconut, Juicy Peach
This balm is amazing! It moisturizes my lips and feels just great on them! And these two flavors don't just smell nice and fruity but also they have sweet and fruity taste! They are also perfect for summer because they have SPF in them. Totally recommend it!
Tevia S.
Abita Springs, LA
Review for: Berry Burst
I bought this because it reminded me of scented lip balms from elementary school, but I truly do not like this! The smell was over powering, the product dried out my lips 20 minutes after applying, and the color payoff was weak. It was not an expensive product, and the tube was cute, but overall I won't be buying this again.
Heidi B.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I am usually not a fan of strawberry-scented things, but I quite like this product. I tend to use it on days when my makeup is minimal and I want subtle color on my lips without using lipstick. It feels smooth and creamy while wearing it without being goopy or sticky.
Lulu P.
I wanted to rate this 5 stars initially. It had a heavenly smell (I had the Sweet Cherry), the packaging was awesome, the brand was one I've used before (Revlon) but there was one minor drawback. As the use wore on, it dried on my lips and it felt weird. I still use it from time to time but not like I planned.
Katrina S.
I love this product! I have two, the tropical coconut and juicy peach. I got the peach one in a Walmart beauty box and I bought the other at Ulta. It feels great on the lips and smells great. It also has spf which is great for the summer.
Devon T.
Madison Twp, PA
My favorite lip balm!! It has a beautiful tiny of color, a smell so good you wish you could eat it, and best of all great moisturizer for dry lips. It's also SPF 20 so you can wear it all summer and not worry about sunburnt/chapped lips!!
Vctoria V.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love a great smelling lip product and these kiss balm products are truly so amazing. its a very buttery product and it smells so good you might just want to take a bite out of the product! not to forget the color of the product, its a beautiful peach color and perfect for a flirty summer time look!
Brianne H.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Juicy Peach
I just tried Revlon Kiss and wish I would have discovered it sooner. It comes in a bunch of beautiful sheer colors that feel light and look great for everyday wear. My lips felt conditioned and soft for a long time.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
Love the lip balm in Juicy Peach. It smells amazing and love the fact it is SPF 20. Bought this lip balm at Walmart just to try it and i don't regret it because it keeps my lips real hydrated and very smooth. I usually have my lips all chapped but with this lip balm i don't have to worry about it.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?