6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I loved this lip balm. It's super easy to use and apply. It just helps to add some shine and color to your lips. It was my first time using it and I was surprised by how moisturized my lips felts after! It has SPF, so it'll be good for summer days!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Review for: Juicy Peach
This is my new favorite stick form lip balm. I picked it up on a whim and I am so glad I did. It leaves my lips soft, it taste good, and it feels nice. Plus side is it is cheap. I have had it for a few weeks and have used half of it already. I love this and will be buying it again.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Los Alamos, NM
Review for: Berry Burst
This balm is hydrating and lightly pigmented. It smells really nice too! Overall I do like this balm, I keep it in my pocket for use throughout the day, but I do wish it was slightly less glossy and longer lasting. It can wear off quickly.
Susanna G.
Susanna G.
New York
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Lovely sheer balm leaves a veil of color, smells like strawberries, has spf which makes it great for summer. Also works for the other seasons as well! If you're a fan of pink lip gloss check this out, it's similar to the fresh lip balms.
Olena G.
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
Review for: Juicy Peach
The packaging is very cute. The smell is nice as well. Great that it has sunscreen and the price is very affordable. However, it is not enough hydrating for my lips. Good product overall, but I wish it was more moisturizing than it is.
Leighann E.
Leighann E.
Dartmouth , MA
Bought this a month ago and it's already almost gone. I love the coconut one. It smells amazing and does wonders for my lips. The only thing I don't like is the price. It's expensive at $4.99. I would repurchase if I got it on sale.
Aislin C.
Aislin C.
Belleville , WI
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut, Sweet Cherry, Juicy Peach
I absolutely love all of these lip balms. They are super cute and soft. I like to use some of the colors on my cheeks too. They smell so good and are so easy to apply. I would totally buy again! I have an entire set right now!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I am very very impressed by this product! It is super smooth to apply and leaves my lips soft and kissable! I love the scent. I could wear this all day. It is my second time wearing it and I can definitely see this as a staple in my purse. It exceeded my expectations! I will buy it again when I run out.
Elycia S.
Elycia S.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I am absolutely obsessed with this lip balm! It's so great to use when you don't want to do too much with your lips except give them a hint of color and gloss. They color is just a wash of peach. And it smells amazing!!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Review for: Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry
This lip balm smell very good I would like them but I do not like the color that it comes with putting on this lip balm it's very Barbie doll pinkish and it can be kind of expensive for eight dollars its just a lip balm
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.