BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Melissa A.
Douglas, GA
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Oh my first off this smells amazing!! The cherry one gives off a slight natural red tint, which I love. I love this balm because it actually hydrates and moistures your lips. This product is better than any other lip balm out there; like baby lips, Eos, chapstick, etc. This product doesn't dry out your lips more than they already were, as you may know A LOT of lip balms do. I would recommend this to everyone, whether you just need hydration or moisture or a hint of red tint to your lips, this is the product for you.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
Review for: Juicy Peach
This is never leaving my purse!! Thank you Revlon for creating my new favorite lip balm! It's not sticky, lasts a long time, and gives my lips the most beautiful sheer peach tint. And did I mention the smell? It's the best smelling lip balm I've ever owned. And the sweet peach taste is wonderful. My husband kept kissing me and telling me how much he loved the taste of my lips! Win! Haha.
Michelle S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I have the Kiss Balm in Strawberry. It keeps my lips soft, and gives them a sheer dark pink tint (layering increases the color to a night color) and a subtle strawberry flavor. It also has SPF20 to protect my lips from the Florida sun. I don't go anywhere without it. Revlon Kiss Balm
Megan K.
Madison, WI
Review for: Juicy Peach
I picked this up the sweet cherry balm while I was looking at the gel lipsticks for something to wear everyday. This caught my eye instead and I'm so glad it did.  It has a sweet fruity scent and goes on like a balm.  The pigment is enough to give you a moisturized shine without the heavy pigment of a lipstick. I love that it doesn't dry my lips out throughout the day
Megan K.
Avondale, AZ
I'm not a lipstick person. I'm envious of the women who can pull off a red lip and look like a vintage goddess. I usually look like a clown. I wanted to find a product that could give me that red shade without being overbearing. Revlon Kiss in Crisp Apple gives me that red sheen without me feeling like BoBo. Plus it's SPF 20 which should be the norm for lip products!
Charlene C.
Clearwater, FL
This is one of the bests chap sticks I ever tried on because before you put it on your lips you can smell it's fruity flavor with last long on your lips and it makes a great moisturizer for your dry lips I'm definitely buying this product again because it looks very pretty also it has a nice curve on the like the egg chap stick I think a lot of you would love it it's definitely worth its price
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I received this product from Crowdtap for free in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are 100% my own. The balm adds moisture to my lips, but I am usually not a fan of the coconut flavor, and it was a tad sticky, so it's not a good idea for those with long hair. Otherwise, it's a good product. I would love to try out the other flavors.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I got this on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. I went with strawberry because I'm weird about artificial flavoring/scents and strawberry seemed like it would be the least intrusive. It smells good and is really moisturizing but I love the sheer pinky tint. I love lipsticks but think this is enough for a natural but put together look.
Maria A.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Juicy Peach
I like these lip balms a lot more than I thought I would. They taste and smell good. The colors are nice and subtle. They're very moisturizing. I like to use these on top of a lipstick to create a more glossy look with additional color.
Olena G.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Juicy Peach
The packaging is very cute. The smell is nice as well. Great that it has sunscreen and the price is very affordable. However, it is not enough hydrating for my lips. Good product overall, but I wish it was more moisturizing than it is.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.