6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Review for: Juicy Peach
okay im not going to lie the only reason i got this was because i love peach balms and with summer i wanted something lightly tented that would still give me the moisturizing my lips needed and did i hit the nail on the head or what i absolutely love this product
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Berry Burst
Need some color but some super soft kissable lips at the same time AND SOMETHING THAT STAYS ON ALL DAY??? This balm is super long lasting (might come off when you're eating and drinking a little bit but you will still have color on your lips) and keeps your lips soft.
Jesenia R.
Jesenia R.
MI
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Juicy Peach
I love these lip balms they make my lips feel soo soft and they smell soo good! They are so easy to apply and the packaging is so pretty I use them as lipgloss because they have some shine to it, i have gotten many complements wearing them and I do recommend them!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Berry Burst
I love this product. I picked it up at Walmart for under $5.00. It has now replaced my lip stain, my chapstick, and lipstick. It smells delicious and leaves the perfect amount of color. Lips are smooth and kissable. I will be picking up one of each color soon.
Leca P.
Leca P.
Round Rock, TX
I only have one of these balms because they last soooo long and they are so good!! Mine is almost over so I'll probably try a new flavor next. They give my lips a natural pinky color (tha strawberry one) and hydrate a lot!
Maria W.
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
Review for: Tropical Coconut, Juicy Peach
This balm is amazing! It moisturizes my lips and feels just great on them! And these two flavors don't just smell nice and fruity but also they have sweet and fruity taste! They are also perfect for summer because they have SPF in them. Totally recommend it!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I sampled the Revlon Strawberry Lip Balm and I must say it is one of my favorite lip balms! My lips were dry when I tried after using they were moisturized and looking great! I would highly recommend this product. Revlon always has high quality products!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
Love the lip balm in Juicy Peach. It smells amazing and love the fact it is SPF 20. Bought this lip balm at Walmart just to try it and i don't regret it because it keeps my lips real hydrated and very smooth. I usually have my lips all chapped but with this lip balm i don't have to worry about it.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I loved this lip balm. It's super easy to use and apply. It just helps to add some shine and color to your lips. It was my first time using it and I was surprised by how moisturized my lips felts after! It has SPF, so it'll be good for summer days!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I have been really enjoying this Peach lip balm. It smells and also taste amazing. It glides on very smooth and made my lips soft. It has a slight tint to it, but that doesn't last long. I would recommend, I plan on picking up a few more of these.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.