BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Vilma V.
Review for: Crisp Apple
I received the Revlon Kiss Balm Lip Balm in Crisp Apple in my January beauty box. The color is a sheer red. The formula deeply-moisturizes and is long lasting. Ideal for winter weather weather. Tastes like apple without tasting like a cheap artificial flavoring. A huge plus. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly #justmyfriendlyopinion
Mónica D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Juicy Peach
I'm a person who likes to take care of my lips. I put too much care in my mouth. I always like it to look perfect. This product really exceed my expectations, at first glance they are something normal, I really do not believe they worked for me but since I opened them I fell in love with the color, smell and texture. I loved them!!
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Juicy Peach
I am happy I stumbled upon this product from Revlon! I have been a long term fan of their foundation and eyeliners but I've never really been stuck on their lip products...until now! I love how this lip balm easily glides onto your lips and immediately hydrates! I have the juicy peach flavor and it smells (and tastes) so good! The only thing I'm not too fond about this color in particular is that it gives me a soft peachy tint to my lips that just doesn't work for my skin. But it works great under any gloss/lipstick color for the right amount of moisture!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Juicy Peach
I LOVED this! I am a sucker for all things peach-scented, so when I saw this at Walgreens, I had to have it! I noticed only the tiniest bit of color. I think the darker shades might have some more pigment to them but I'm not certain. This felt really good on my lips and smelled great. I think it was a little expensive, and I definitely ran out a little too quickly to justify keeping them in my bag all the time, but I'd definitely give this a shot!
Laura S.
Milwaukee
Review for: Crisp Apple
Pros:
-Smells DELICIOUS!!
-Leaves a beautiful sheer tint on my lips. i like to use this when i'm aiming for an effortless look
-Affordable
-Come in different scents

Cons:
-The only con i have with this is the cap. It comes off pretty easy. I had this in my Kate Spade purse when i went to a fair and when i took it out to use it the cap was off and product got inside of my purse! i was so upset!! Now i refuse to put this in my purse.
Lizzi M.
Anaheim , CA
I got this in the peach scent/color, and I love this balm! It's such a nice balm, it leaves my lips feeling so nice for a really long time. The scent/flavor is also very pleasant, and doesn't last long enough to be weird. It doesn't leave much color, but that's honestly not a big deal to me, and I think I actually prefer it that way!

This is a great lip balm and I hope this line sticks around for a while.
Daisy A.
Not only does it keeps my lips moisturized, but it adds color to my lips giving them a natural look. The fin thing about these lip balms is that they smell good and you can smack your lips together and taste the flavor. Mines happens to be the cherry one, which I totally recommend!! Revlon Kiss Balm
Amanda B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Berry Burst
This lip balm smells really good! It provides the right amount of moisture to my lips and also adds a perfect tint of color that I love! I also like that the color goes on but its not like lipstick where it gets smeary if you put it in the wrong place on accident. Easily removed.
Melissa J.
Woodland, CA
This lip balm is seriously amazing!!! I got it on sale at CVS this week and I'm so glad I did! It's super moisturizing and smells like coconuts and vanilla! I want this on my lips 24-7. This will for sure be my new lip product all through summer. It works great on its own or under other lip products. It just gives a nice hydrated sheen to your lips on its own.
Elizabeth C.
Blue Island, IL
I was afraid these would be over priced lip balms (like the maybelline baby lips) but these things rock!! The red ones leave a nice light tint and my lips are so moisturized. The coconut (or maybe it is pina colada) is my favorite. It leaves no color but absolute shine and softness. My only complaint is I go through these things really fast since I keep one at my desk at work and use constantly. I love these things!!!
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?