6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Devon T.
Devon T.
Madison Twp, PA
My favorite lip balm!! It has a beautiful tiny of color, a smell so good you wish you could eat it, and best of all great moisturizer for dry lips. It's also SPF 20 so you can wear it all summer and not worry about sunburnt/chapped lips!!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
I love this product! I have two, the tropical coconut and juicy peach. I got the peach one in a Walmart beauty box and I bought the other at Ulta. It feels great on the lips and smells great. It also has spf which is great for the summer.
Vctoria V.
Vctoria V.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love a great smelling lip product and these kiss balm products are truly so amazing. its a very buttery product and it smells so good you might just want to take a bite out of the product! not to forget the color of the product, its a beautiful peach color and perfect for a flirty summer time look!
vasti o.
vasti o.
kissimmee, FL
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
This Balm is super hydrating, Love that it gives you a tint, so if you don't like lipstick this balm is amazing. It also smells great and it's long lasting. I like that its an easy to carry product, fits in your pocket or small bags perfectly fine.  I really think it's worth the $4.
heather c.
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
I picked up cherry and strawberry from my local Walmart for just $3.97 each! These taste amazing and smell good too! I love that they have natural fruit oils infused in them so that my lips feel moisturized and hydrated! They give me lips a nice pigmented tint. I reapply every 2-3 hours or so!
Lupe B.
Lupe B.
Covington, GA
Review for: Sweet Cherry
When I found out I was going to six flags the first thing that came to mind was, how am I going to protect my lips from the sun. I went shopping and found these cute revlon lip protectors. They contain spf which is perfect. They helped protect my lips for about 6 hours. It is very long lasting
Kerry T.
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
This product is one of my favorite lip balm ever!! Not only does it make my lips feel completely hydrated but it apply a nice tint to your lips as well. It also tastes amazing. Each one has a different flavor. The only thing I wish is that it had more color choices. Revlon Kiss Balm
Tevia S.
Tevia S.
Abita Springs, LA
Review for: Berry Burst
I bought this because it reminded me of scented lip balms from elementary school, but I truly do not like this! The smell was over powering, the product dried out my lips 20 minutes after applying, and the color payoff was weak. It was not an expensive product, and the tube was cute, but overall I won't be buying this again.
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Juicy Peach
I just tried Revlon Kiss and wish I would have discovered it sooner. It comes in a bunch of beautiful sheer colors that feel light and look great for everyday wear. My lips felt conditioned and soft for a long time.
Carra D.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
The strawberry smells just like fresh strawberries. This balm tints your lips pink and you can build up the color some without leaving your lips feeling gross or like you have product on your lips. My lips felt soft, smooth, hydrated. Easy to toss in a purse or small bag
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.