BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! It feels so good on your lips, has the slightest sweet smell, gives shine with a touch of color, stays put, and protects! I started off with just the Berry Burst shade. Loved it so much I went back and got the whole collection. Tropical Coconut is my favorite!
Anna H.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love a lip balm with color and for me a good one is hard to find until Revlon in Kiss Balm in Peach came into my life. This is a creamy soft balm that applies smoothly onto my lips and feels really nice. The color is the sheen of pink not like a bright color but a soft hue of pink. Love this so much highly recommend. I only apply it about 3 times through out the day since it is. hydrating. I also love the SPF20.
Mary F.
Review for: Tropical Coconut
So moisturizing! So tasty! I love these balms. You can find these at any major drugstore and Ulta beauty. Highly recommend anyone looking for a balm in Stick form. Very affordable.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
I'm a huge coconut and peach fan, so when I saw these lip balms at Ulta, I bought them both on a whim. They smell amazing, just as expected. They're also very moisturizing, which I honestly wasn't expecting. They stay on your lips for a long time so you don't have to touch up to often. The coconut doesn't give off much color, while the peach gives off just a tiny bit of color. I will definitely be buying more and would recommend!
Josie B.
Port Washington,WI
Review for: Tropical Coconut
One thing I love about this is the scent. It smells SO good. It isn't a bad lip balm either, I find myself using it when my lips aren't super dry because it is a product that is overly moisturizing. This is a good product but I wish it was a little bit more moisturizing. Also When I put this on before sleep I wake up with a weird sticky feeling on my lips which I don't entirely enjoy. But it does smell really good and I do use it. I recommend it to people who don't want a super moisturizing product that smells really good!
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Juicy Peach
The smell is AMAZING!! I purchased the peach and it smells like fresh peaches, not the artificial twang that's yuck. The product is convenient and goes on silky smooth. It is not sticky at all. However being a light silly texture It wears off faster so I'm constantly applying it. That is my only negative
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Juicy Peach
I'm so glad I discovered this because this is by far my favorite lip balm I have ever had. I love the peach scented/flavored one so much. It smells and tastes amazing! I also have the strawberry one. I love how it gives you a little tint! I use it when I don't want to wear lipstick, but i still want something on. My lips. I keep one in my purse, backpack, make up organizer, and I have an extra just in case! One thing I don't like is that the cap easily comes off, wish they could fix this problem.
Alejandra M.
Review for: Crisp Apple
I love the smell of this lip balm so much! I actually wasn't sure how it would smell since sometimes I can find apple scents to be unpleasant but this one was really sweet and nice. I love how it gives your lips just a wash of color and its perfect for everyday use. I've nearly used this lip balm everyday and I love how inexpensive it is.
Amy N.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Absolutely love these! I picked up the apple and strawberry ones! They each smell like apple and strawberry (: It is very moisturizing and hydrating. I like that it glides on but doesn't just have a gloss film on top of your lips, it actually feels good. The color isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!
Vilma V.
Review for: Crisp Apple
I received the Revlon Kiss Balm Lip Balm in Crisp Apple in my January beauty box. The color is a sheer red. The formula deeply-moisturizes and is long lasting. Ideal for winter weather weather. Tastes like apple without tasting like a cheap artificial flavoring. A huge plus. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly #justmyfriendlyopinion
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.