6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Springfield , OR
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I received this product from Crowdtap for free in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are 100% my own. The balm adds moisture to my lips, but I am usually not a fan of the coconut flavor, and it was a tad sticky, so it's not a good idea for those with long hair. Otherwise, it's a good product. I would love to try out the other flavors.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I got this on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. I went with strawberry because I'm weird about artificial flavoring/scents and strawberry seemed like it would be the least intrusive. It smells good and is really moisturizing but I love the sheer pinky tint. I love lipsticks but think this is enough for a natural but put together look.
Bobbi L.
Bobbi L.
Pennington Gap, VA
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Love this lip balm, the smell is amazing, it goes on smoothly and leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated, and with the added bonus of SPF 20 it offers sun protection. I like how its available in color and colorless/light, to be worn alone or with lipstick.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
germantown, TN
I heard about this on an Instagram story and really wanted to try it. I went to Target and was surprised with how affordable it was. Its super easy to use with just a slight hint of color. No mirror needed when applying. The taste is yummy too! Its a great thing to throw in your purse and apply all day for a quick update.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I am usually not a fan of strawberry-scented things, but I quite like this product. I tend to use it on days when my makeup is minimal and I want subtle color on my lips without using lipstick. It feels smooth and creamy while wearing it without being goopy or sticky.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Tropical Coconut, Fresh Strawberry
I absolutely love this lip balm!!! It so hydrating and has the right amount of shine. The strawberry adds a perfect pink tint and smells like strawberries! The coconut one is clear but smells like a vacation!!! I use these alone, or with just liner and even over my matte lipsticks when they get unbearable. One of my favorite summer finds!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Miami Lakes, FL
Review for: Juicy Peach
I've seen mixed reviews on this Kiss Balm, so I didn't know what to expect. I got it in Juicy Peach which smells insanely good and applies so smoothly. It also feels very hydrating and moisturizing. The balm is a peachy pink color but applies very sheer. On the plus side, it contains SPF and gives a bit of shine!
I B.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Juicy Peach
I LOVED this! I am a sucker for all things peach-scented, so when I saw this at Walgreens, I had to have it! I noticed only the tiniest bit of color. I think the darker shades might have some more pigment to them but I'm not certain. This felt really good on my lips and smelled great. I think it was a little expensive, and I definitely ran out a little too quickly to justify keeping them in my bag all the time, but I'd definitely give this a shot!
Lulu P.
Lulu P.
I wanted to rate this 5 stars initially. It had a heavenly smell (I had the Sweet Cherry), the packaging was awesome, the brand was one I've used before (Revlon) but there was one minor drawback. As the use wore on, it dried on my lips and it felt weird. I still use it from time to time but not like I planned.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Not only does it keeps my lips moisturized, but it adds color to my lips giving them a natural look. The fin thing about these lip balms is that they smell good and you can smack your lips together and taste the flavor. Mines happens to be the cherry one, which I totally recommend!! Revlon Kiss Balm
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.