BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Paige P.
I love these, i have bought at least 5 different flavors. The added spf is nice also for the hot summer months. I will always repurchase these. They are also affordable.
b l.
LOVE IT. It leaves your lips just right to every day use. Super easy to apply not messy. Leaves lips with a nice tint of color and a glossy look. Also smells GREAT!
Alejandra M.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I absolutely love this lip balm! I have the apple and peach ones and they smell so good. It's like being little again and buying scented/flavored lip balms from walmart lol. They're actually very moisturizing on the lips and don't feel sticky at all. The apple does give off a nice and natural pink tint to the lips and it's such a great every day  lip product for when you don't want to wear makeup but still want a little bit of color. They are pretty cheap and I just want to buy more of them just to see how the rest of them look like. I'm very pleased with this product and I highly recommend it to anyone.
Dheevena R.
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Fresh Strawberry
These little lippies are pretty good! The packaging is nicer than some generic lip balms, and it gives you a good amount of product for the cost. I've gotten both the Fresh Strawberry which gives a light pink finish and the Sweet Cherry which gives a slightly darker pink tint to my darker lips.  I'm sure on someone with more neutral colored lips, they will come off looking like a glossy stain. It's a good sweep of sheer color to help your face look a bit healthier. (I actually tried to apply the Sweet Cherry as a cheek stain too, which wasn't horrible but it did leave the typical sticky residue.) The only downside is that if you have particularly dry lips like mine, you probably won't get a lot of long-lasting moisture from these, just a temporary solution.
Myra H.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I got to try this for free as part of a crowdtap sampling. I was initially worried about the color looking ashy on my lips against my darker complexion, but it looks pretty natural with 1-2 swipes across the lips. It smells nice and I appreciate the sunscreen being in it but I have more hydrating products that I've used before (and that haven't costed much more than this retails for). this one also doesn't make my lips feel particularly soft like other balms. I will continue to use what I have to add some protection and a little sheen to my lips, but I'll use this over something more moisturizing.
Juanita S.
Austin, TX
I cannot say enough good things about these balms, from the scents to the color options they are worth every dime. I have 3 of them and I like how they are super moisturizing and also give your lips a light sheen which makes them look slightly plumper. The intensity of the tints vary which is great and they smell amazing and are reasonably priced as well. I cannot recommend these enough and I am so glad I purchased.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Let me start off by saying, I am not a coconut lover. I received this product to try for free and was a little "eh" because I knew I didn't like coconut. First glimpse of the product, I really like the crayon style package. Easier to find when it falls to the bottom of my purse!
Now, after saying I didn't like coconut, I have to say, my mind has changed haha! The smell of Tropical Coconut is perfect for the hot tropical weather we are having. The application is easy and it leaves my lips feeling moisturized. I love the added SPF 20 because you can never have too much protection from the sun. A great product from Revlon, I will be out to purchase different flavors when this one is out!
Prism H.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Berry Burst
Revoln Kiss can be picked up at target or any drupstore and comes in six flavors/scents. The formula itself claims to provide intense hydration and has sheer coverage.Because it is a lip balm, it does not wear very well and needs to be reapplied throughout the day especially after meals. It does provide hydration and but when compared to my Preventative Measures Lips 101, it did not come close. I had about 2-3 hours before I needed to reapply or that I felt my lips become dry. I would highly recommend this for individuals that want to give their lips a slight hint of color and hydration. The packaging makes me feel like it is marketed toward teens.
Kylie Q.
Providence, RI
Review for: Juicy Peach
I really love this product. What I love most about it is probably the fact that it has SPF20, so my lips are not just moisturized, but protected! I have the shade Just Peachy, which actually smells like peaches. I found that I didn't have to constantly reapply this. I have naturally dry lips, so that was a major plus for me. I didn't find that there was much, if any, pigmentation. My lips are naturally very pigmented, though, so that may be why i did not see any color. It was not overly glossy or shiny. There was just a nice sheen on the lips. It did not feel greasy or oily on my lips. I'd definitely repurchase.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! It feels so good on your lips, has the slightest sweet smell, gives shine with a touch of color, stays put, and protects! I started off with just the Berry Burst shade. Loved it so much I went back and got the whole collection. Tropical Coconut is my favorite!
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?