6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Berry Burst
This lip balm smells really good! It provides the right amount of moisture to my lips and also adds a perfect tint of color that I love! I also like that the color goes on but its not like lipstick where it gets smeary if you put it in the wrong place on accident. Easily removed.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Woodland, CA
This lip balm is seriously amazing!!! I got it on sale at CVS this week and I'm so glad I did! It's super moisturizing and smells like coconuts and vanilla! I want this on my lips 24-7. This will for sure be my new lip product all through summer. It works great on its own or under other lip products. It just gives a nice hydrated sheen to your lips on its own.
Jana S.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
Review for: Juicy Peach
This is never leaving my purse!! Thank you Revlon for creating my new favorite lip balm! It's not sticky, lasts a long time, and gives my lips the most beautiful sheer peach tint. And did I mention the smell? It's the best smelling lip balm I've ever owned. And the sweet peach taste is wonderful. My husband kept kissing me and telling me how much he loved the taste of my lips! Win! Haha.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Blue Island, IL
I was afraid these would be over priced lip balms (like the maybelline baby lips) but these things rock!! The red ones leave a nice light tint and my lips are so moisturized. The coconut (or maybe it is pina colada) is my favorite. It leaves no color but absolute shine and softness. My only complaint is I go through these things really fast since I keep one at my desk at work and use constantly. I love these things!!!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Review for: Other
These are very fruity and moisturize balms. I have to say they are very good for drugstore. I have most of them except the coconut and peach. They are sheer, non sticky feeling and glides on beautifully to the lips. The scent isn't overwhelming but definitely a yummy smell. I don't like eye scents but lip scents are okay but not a perfume granny scent like Loreal. I recommend them if your not a Lipstick fan.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Douglas, GA
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Oh my first off this smells amazing!! The cherry one gives off a slight natural red tint, which I love. I love this balm because it actually hydrates and moistures your lips. This product is better than any other lip balm out there; like baby lips, Eos, chapstick, etc. This product doesn't dry out your lips more than they already were, as you may know A LOT of lip balms do. I would recommend this to everyone, whether you just need hydration or moisture or a hint of red tint to your lips, this is the product for you.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I have the Kiss Balm in Strawberry. It keeps my lips soft, and gives them a sheer dark pink tint (layering increases the color to a night color) and a subtle strawberry flavor. It also has SPF20 to protect my lips from the Florida sun. I don't go anywhere without it. Revlon Kiss Balm
Madison, WI
Review for: Juicy Peach
I picked this up the sweet cherry balm while I was looking at the gel lipsticks for something to wear everyday. This caught my eye instead and I'm so glad it did.  It has a sweet fruity scent and goes on like a balm.  The pigment is enough to give you a moisturized shine without the heavy pigment of a lipstick. I love that it doesn't dry my lips out throughout the day
Avondale, AZ
I'm not a lipstick person. I'm envious of the women who can pull off a red lip and look like a vintage goddess. I usually look like a clown. I wanted to find a product that could give me that red shade without being overbearing. Revlon Kiss in Crisp Apple gives me that red sheen without me feeling like BoBo. Plus it's SPF 20 which should be the norm for lip products!
Charlene C.
Charlene C.
Clearwater, FL
This is one of the bests chap sticks I ever tried on because before you put it on your lips you can smell it's fruity flavor with last long on your lips and it makes a great moisturizer for your dry lips I'm definitely buying this product again because it looks very pretty also it has a nice curve on the like the egg chap stick I think a lot of you would love it it's definitely worth its price
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.