6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Josie B.
Josie B.
Port Washington,WI
Review for: Tropical Coconut
One thing I love about this is the scent. It smells SO good. It isn't a bad lip balm either, I find myself using it when my lips aren't super dry because it is a product that is overly moisturizing. This is a good product but I wish it was a little bit more moisturizing. Also When I put this on before sleep I wake up with a weird sticky feeling on my lips which I don't entirely enjoy. But it does smell really good and I do use it. I recommend it to people who don't want a super moisturizing product that smells really good!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love a lip balm with color and for me a good one is hard to find until Revlon in Kiss Balm in Peach came into my life. This is a creamy soft balm that applies smoothly onto my lips and feels really nice. The color is the sheen of pink not like a bright color but a soft hue of pink. Love this so much highly recommend. I only apply it about 3 times through out the day since it is. hydrating. I also love the SPF20.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Juicy Peach
I'm so glad I discovered this because this is by far my favorite lip balm I have ever had. I love the peach scented/flavored one so much. It smells and tastes amazing! I also have the strawberry one. I love how it gives you a little tint! I use it when I don't want to wear lipstick, but i still want something on. My lips. I keep one in my purse, backpack, make up organizer, and I have an extra just in case! One thing I don't like is that the cap easily comes off, wish they could fix this problem.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Review for: Crisp Apple
I love the smell of this lip balm so much! I actually wasn't sure how it would smell since sometimes I can find apple scents to be unpleasant but this one was really sweet and nice. I love how it gives your lips just a wash of color and its perfect for everyday use. I've nearly used this lip balm everyday and I love how inexpensive it is.
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.
Review for: Berry Burst
I love the flavor of berry burst. It's like a berry milkshake. The balm goes on glossy and leaves a noticeable red tint. There's spf in it but it doesn't settle in the lines or have a chemical taste. It wears off quickly but when you reapply it caked up a bit, so I took off a star. It's pretty good for what you pay. I will try coconut next.
Tisha M.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
I'm a huge coconut and peach fan, so when I saw these lip balms at Ulta, I bought them both on a whim. They smell amazing, just as expected. They're also very moisturizing, which I honestly wasn't expecting. They stay on your lips for a long time so you don't have to touch up to often. The coconut doesn't give off much color, while the peach gives off just a tiny bit of color. I will definitely be buying more and would recommend!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Milwaukee
Review for: Crisp Apple
Pros:
-Smells DELICIOUS!!
-Leaves a beautiful sheer tint on my lips. i like to use this when i'm aiming for an effortless look
-Affordable
-Come in different scents

Cons:
-The only con i have with this is the cap. It comes off pretty easy. I had this in my Kate Spade purse when i went to a fair and when i took it out to use it the cap was off and product got inside of my purse! i was so upset!! Now i refuse to put this in my purse.
Kamille G.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Juicy Peach
I am happy I stumbled upon this product from Revlon! I have been a long term fan of their foundation and eyeliners but I've never really been stuck on their lip products...until now! I love how this lip balm easily glides onto your lips and immediately hydrates! I have the juicy peach flavor and it smells (and tastes) so good! The only thing I'm not too fond about this color in particular is that it gives me a soft peachy tint to my lips that just doesn't work for my skin. But it works great under any gloss/lipstick color for the right amount of moisture!
Lizzi M.
Lizzi M.
Anaheim , CA
I got this in the peach scent/color, and I love this balm! It's such a nice balm, it leaves my lips feeling so nice for a really long time. The scent/flavor is also very pleasant, and doesn't last long enough to be weird. It doesn't leave much color, but that's honestly not a big deal to me, and I think I actually prefer it that way!

This is a great lip balm and I hope this line sticks around for a while.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Berry Burst
This lip balm smells really good! It provides the right amount of moisture to my lips and also adds a perfect tint of color that I love! I also like that the color goes on but its not like lipstick where it gets smeary if you put it in the wrong place on accident. Easily removed.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.