BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Omgg I love this so much I was risky about buying this but I'm glad I did it smells amazing I love anything that smells like coconut and this instantly transformed my dry lips I highly recommend it to others
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Love my Revlon Kiss balm, it smells amazing, and keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day! I put it on every morning. 5 stars from me! Revlon Kiss Balm
Myrna L.
Review for: Tropical Coconut
It moisturizers my lips really nice and the scent smells just like a real coconut! It is at a very affordable price as well. My only downside is that you do have to keep reapplying it after you eat or drink but i dont really mind.
Elycia S.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I am absolutely obsessed with this lip balm! It's so great to use when you don't want to do too much with your lips except give them a hint of color and gloss. They color is just a wash of peach. And it smells amazing!!
carla l.
Salem, OR
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I had read a lot of positive reviews about this balm and definitely wanted to give it a try. I wear lip glosses and liquid lipsticks constantly but I truthfully rarely wear lip balms because I typically just don't like how they feel my lips. While it seems as though most ChapSticks and similar products advertise that they are moisturizing and hydrating, I have a hard time finding ones that I feel really do a good job without tasting terrible. That being said, I really liked the idea of Revlon's moisturizing, slightly tinted product that claimed to have a fresh fruity flavor.
I ended up with the strawberry flavor and was sadly very disappointed. The packaging is definitely cute and I really like the twist up dispenser and the slightly domed stick. I also actually liked the very subtle hint of color that it gave off - - a very sheer pink which just enhanced the natural color of my lips. That's where the love stops. Instead of being moisturizing, it just felt waxy and not at all hydrating. I thought that maybe I just needed to use it a few times and that it was just the top part of the product that was causing the waxy sensation, hoping that after the first couple of applications it would apply better but no luck. As for the flavor, it definitely didn't have the pleasant strawberry scent or taste that I was expecting and instead reminded me very much of cardboard. Others may disagree with me but I don't think that this is a product that really lives up to its claims and certainly not one that I would purchase again.
Erika R.
Baytown
I like using this balm. While its not the most moisturizing I've used, it still gets the job done and it smells amazing as well, I have the strawberry one. I would love to try out the other scents as well.
Debra H.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Loved this product so much, the peach smell is to die for and applies so nicely! Exceeded my standards, need all of them now. Seriously great price point and the smell is amazing! Definitely recommend!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Bought these for my teenage daughter. Not quite ready for her to wear full on lipstick. This is a happy compromise. No crazy colors. Gives her lips the right amount of color without the overkill look.
Jan G.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Smells amazing, this is a good and light moisturizer, have a slight touch of color, I was expecting more color in it but is good. My first time buying this, next will buy the cherry.
Shardane B.
Montgomery, NY
Review for: Berry Burst
Very moisturizing! Smells great and tastes good as well. Has a subtle tint but leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated. Cute packaging that is easy to travel with.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?