BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Leticia M.
Ameiii...Pois é:
-Ele é fácil de aplicar pois já vem em um formato de lápis.
-Ele dura muito!! pelo menos 5 horas falando e bebendo.Dependendo do seu cuidado na hora de comer, ele sobrevive.
-É super macio na aplicação.
-Quando a gente passa, ele dá uma sensação refrescante.
-Cobre muito bem!

SIMPLESMENTE INCRÍVEL 🖤 Revlon Kiss Balm
Heather  B.
Sarnia, ON
This lip balm is very smooth and moisturizing.I absolutely love the fruity fragrance. It stays on my lips for awhile so I am not constantly reapplying it.It is a good price.I believe it is around five dollars a tube.Quite a few fruity options.A great buy.
Romelie D.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry, Juicy Peach
I bought the strawberry one first and I liked the scent, it felt light on the lips, hydrating while giving a light tint of colour. So I ended up getting the peach one too. The packaging is cute and simple makes it easy to distinguish which is which. I want to try the other ones too.
Ekta C.
Gurgaon
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry
Best makeup product used till date. Works smoothly and in a perfect
shape. No issues of smashing or wash. Easy apply and remove. Smells as per color flavor. Stays for
long hours, so no tension of again applying. Skin friendly and no
issues. Must recommended !! Try and share
Jennifer M.
Rusagonis , NB
Review for: Juicy Peach
This is by far my favorite besuty item in my bag....in fact, it doesnt even go in my bag anymore it is always on my person! It is smooth, luscious and stays that way forba really long time. It does not go flaky or dry out and gives a subtle shimmer. Best beauty purchase ever!
Mel D.
London, ON
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I bought this lip balm a few days ago and I cannot go without it! It has SPF 20 which is perfect for the summer, it smells amazing and it's super hydrating. I can't wait to try the other flavours/colours. Definitely recommend these!!
The Best color I tried is the red cherry, yet everyone has their own opinions mine is MAGNIFICENT and AMAZING it didn't stick like the other brands I know, therefore I recommend it to anyone who's looking for a perfect color!!💕💕
Em A.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Very very good super moisturising and hydrating which is super good if you have dry lips like me, it's very long lasting which is also a bonus too, it is better than I expected and I'd definitely recommend this.
Kristine A.
Singapore
Review for: Juicy Peach
it really gives that tint when im trying to keep my makeup looking light, fresh & natural. it keeps my lips hydrated as well and since it has sunscreen in it, it definitely keeps those UV rays away!!
Andrea P.
Buenos Aires
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Tropical Coconut
Perfect to share with someone you like (If you know what I mean) it tastes delicious, I really loved it from the first moment I put it on and now I always have one in my purse. You must try it !
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?