6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Aida B.
Aida B.
Review for: Berry Burst
I love how it gives your lips just a wash of color and its perfect for everyday use. I've nearly used this lip balm everyday and I love how inexpensive it is.
Dayana K.
Dayana K.
Doral, FL
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I use it daily, it's easy to apply, I like the cherry flavor and the color and I feel this hydrate my lips, the packaging is very nice
O V.
O V.
Sweet cherry its my favorite, leaves your lips very smooth and with color. Also have a SPF 20. I recommended 100%.
Santhuri N.
Santhuri N.
Johannesburg
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Berry Burst, Juicy Peach, Other
Use this when I'm not wearing lipsticks and lip glosses. It gives my lips a break from harsh products and moisturises it.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Disfruto mucho de los bálsamos para labios en diversos colores, son una excelente opción a bajo costo que podemos usar
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Me encanta deja mis labios súper hidratados sin esa molestosa sensación pegajosa aparte huele divino
Tatiane S.
Tatiane S.
São José dos Pinhais Paraná santo Antônio casa 11
Review for: Crisp Apple
Ótima cobertura não deixa a desejar no quesito de beleza melhor de todos.,pigmentação maravilhosa.
Prisila L.
Prisila L.
Lindsay, CA
Review for: Berry Burst
Love these Revlon kids Bumber bombs especially this one in berry burst and makes my lips very smooth and hydrating
Sara B.
Sara B.
Cala Millor
Review for: Berry Burst
Hidratante, huele genial y deja un toque de color muy bonito, me gusta usarlo para el diario
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.