6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Singapore
Review for: Juicy Peach
it really gives that tint when im trying to keep my makeup looking light, fresh & natural. it keeps my lips hydrated as well and since it has sunscreen in it, it definitely keeps those UV rays away!!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Buenos Aires
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Tropical Coconut
Perfect to share with someone you like (If you know what I mean) it tastes delicious, I really loved it from the first moment I put it on and now I always have one in my purse. You must try it !
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Hamilton
Used to be my favorite lip product as a teen. The color does stain, but the stain left is a different shade to the balm itself. Also can't support animal testing so I won't be buying again.
marina k.
marina k.
LAVAL , QC
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Used it everyday on vacation and when I got back. The fact that it has SPF in it is a great plus. Perfect touch of hydration with a bit of color. I highly recommend it as a purse essential!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Barrie
I tried this product in the tropical coconut scent and absolutely love it! It smells like a tropical vacation. The balm keeps your lips moisturized for a long time and the spf 20 is an added bonus. A must buy!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Bay Roberts, NL
Review for: Juicy Peach
Beautiful color and such a lovely smell! Great value for the affordable price that it is. I am a repeat user and love it! Walmart had my back with this one. Would recommend to anyone who likes a light color
Beatrice R.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love this so much!!!!!! It leaves your lips feeling so soft and smooth. This smells so much like eating a real peach. Very reliable in coverage by the sun. Would recommend 100%
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Rusagonis , NB
Review for: Juicy Peach
This is by far my favorite besuty item in my bag....in fact, it doesnt even go in my bag anymore it is always on my person! It is smooth, luscious and stays that way forba really long time. It does not go flaky or dry out and gives a subtle shimmer. Best beauty purchase ever!
Christine W.
Christine W.
St. John's, NL
If you haven't tried these then you're missing out! Not only do they smell and taste great but they're also super moisturizing! I have the peach one and all I can say is yum!
Ana Gabriela P.
Ana Gabriela P.
Ejido, Mérida VENEZUELA
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry
Excelente producto, facil de encontrar, economico, espectacular su uso. Lo mas importante es como te lucen lo que usas, este producto es uno de ellos!!
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.