BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Juicy Peach
Got one in my last Target Beauty Box, I was't sure I would love it as I am not a fan of cherry, but boy was I wrong. This is super moisturizing and I love the color.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Berry Burst
I love this product because it compares to some of my high end products. Its very balmy and has just the right amount of tinted color! its super easy to use with the twisted bottom. I also love the sent because it smells like something from my childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend!
H M.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Reckon kiss balm is a fairly good product and is definitely worth the low price! I find it is just like an everyday Chapstick, nothing special, except the smell is AMAZING it's like being slapped in the face with fresh fruit and the packaging is absolutely adorable!
Maria M.
Santo Domingo
Review for: Other
Excellent product. These balm are very hydratinging and it has a lovely smell. I have the "Crisp Apple" and I love it! Your lips look so cute, add a little bit of color and it stays so long time. The texture is so soft and not sticky! LOVE IT!
Jennifer C.
Barrie, ON
I tried this product in the tropical coconut scent and absolutely love it! It smells like a tropical vacation. The balm keeps your lips moisturized for a long time and the spf 20 is an added bonus. A must buy!
Viola C.
Loving the new Revlon Kiss Me Balm. I bought 3 flavours this one is Fresh Strawberry 025. Smelling amazing and leaving behind a hint of colour and gloss. 20 SPF which is needed right now in this hot sunny weather. This is the real reason of purchasing this. Cute packaging too💕😊☀️🍓 Oh and the real strawberries are my first picked batch of the year from my gardens 🍓💕
Amanda P.
New Westminster
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut, Sweet Cherry, Juicy Peach
Just purchased these today! Bought all 6 of them they each smell like the flavour specified they all have a light tinge of colour that's accurate to the packaging. The packing is cute. Formula is great it isn't sticky leaves my lips feeling smooth and unchapped and love that it has SPF
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Review for: Tropical Coconut, Fresh Strawberry
My fave is the coconut because it makes my lips look incredibly sexy (says my hubby), and it smells great! Not sticky at all. I just bought Strawberry today, for a splash of summer colour, and it smells great too, and is nice and shiny, and also not at all sticky!
Kate S.
Quebec City, QC
I bought a special addition double pack with sweet cherry and juicy peach. They were what I figured, a sheer wash of colour that smooths your lips. What I can't stand about these is the smell. Literally smells just like Buckley's couch syrup! Yuck! Can't even wear them because of it. I was hoping they would smell like their respective names!
Tiana S.
I found that they hydrated my lips well and gave them a nice shuttle colour. They were like a gloss finish and felt a bit sticky when I rubbed my lips together. I would recommend this to people who don't care much about the consistency.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?