Revlon Kiss Balm

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?2 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented3 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Halle C.
I love the colors and how well it applies on. It isn't very pigmented on the lips yet it is so smooth and I do enjoy it .
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry more...
This stuff smells so good. It feels amazing on the lips and it gives you a nice tint to your lips without being to bad
Jailine D.
Review for: Crisp Apple more...

Excellent lip balm hydrates the lips leaves with aroma and a rich taste I like very much, I recommend it is fantastic.
Susan C.
These are so moisturizing and smell delightful. I have a few that I switch around daily. I love the light pop of color.
Stacy M.
Westminster, MD
Review for: Berry Burst more...
this is a nice alternative to my ride or die lip balm but this would be better for spring and summer mo rhs over winter
thelma s.
San Antonio
Love, love, loveeeee. All these smell amazing and theyre timted & super creamy! I cant get enough lol you need this !
Dayana F.
I adored the flavour this balm. I like your differents types and colors. I used when go to the beach. I recomend that
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Thos is awesome and yummy smellimg on my lips. It keeps my lips hydrated.they sale for about $5 a pack at walmart.
Sherae S.
I like this balm a lot. Very moisturizing and with a hint of color. A little greasy at first but I like it overall.
Payton W.
nope, not telling you
Review for: Tropical Coconut more...
This balm reminds me of peanut colada and I love it! It just brings memories of a beach in my mind. It's perfect!
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
💘peachytomo💘 j.
Is this lip balm pigmented