6 varieties available
Revlon Kiss Balm
4.29 / 5 based on 898 Reviews
For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.see more...
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Revlon Kiss Balm
- "I snagged the juicy peach scented one and man am I glad I did! First off, the packaging is so cute! It's what caught my eye in the first place! It's very similar to their other chubby lipsticks, except they're smaller and have a rounded tip versus the pointed tip of their other lip products. Secondly, THIS SMELLS FANTASTIC!! Like I said, I got the peach scent and it smells like peach candy, but it's not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!" in 68 reviews
- "Absolutely love these! I picked up the apple and strawberry ones! They each smell like apple and strawberry (: It is very moisturizing and hydrating. I like that it glides on but doesn't just have a gloss film on top of your lips, it actually feels good. The color isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!" in 53 reviews
- "This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. " in 48 reviews
- "I love this product because it compares to some of my high end products. Its very balmy and has just the right amount of tinted color! its super easy to use with the twisted bottom. I also love the sent because it smells like something from my childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! " in 17 reviews
- "This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!" in 14 reviews
I'm a huge coconut and peach fan, so when I saw these lip balms at Ulta, I bought them both on a whim. They smell amazing, just as expected. They're also very moisturizing, which I honestly wasn't expecting. They stay on your lips for a long time so you don't have to touch up to often. The coconut doesn't give off much color, while the peach gives off just a tiny bit of color. I will definitely be buying more and would recommend!
I received this product in the first of two Target Beauty Boxes released this month. I really, really like this lip balm. It goes on smoothly, keeps my lips feeling moisturized for quite a while after application, smells so good (I received "Juicy Peach"), and it's SPF 20. It's pretty close to perfect :)
The smell is AMAZING!! I purchased the peach and it smells like fresh peaches, not the artificial twang that's yuck. The product is convenient and goes on silky smooth. It is not sticky at all. However being a light silly texture It wears off faster so I'm constantly applying it. That is my only negative
I'm so glad I discovered this because this is by far my favorite lip balm I have ever had. I love the peach scented/flavored one so much. It smells and tastes amazing! I also have the strawberry one. I love how it gives you a little tint! I use it when I don't want to wear lipstick, but i still want something on. My lips. I keep one in my purse, backpack, make up organizer, and I have an extra just in case! One thing I don't like is that the cap easily comes off, wish they could fix this problem.
Absolutely love these! I picked up the apple and strawberry ones! They each smell like apple and strawberry (: It is very moisturizing and hydrating. I like that it glides on but doesn't just have a gloss film on top of your lips, it actually feels good. The color isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!
This caught my eye in the store this week with their packaging. You get a slight tint with this product for your lips. The product stays on a long time and it has super cute packaging. This is a little pricer then some lip balm products, but i would buy it again. I hope to try some more from this line. I got the fresh strawberry one!
I'm a person who likes to take care of my lips. I put too much care in my mouth. I always like it to look perfect. This product really exceed my expectations, at first glance they are something normal, I really do not believe they worked for me but since I opened them I fell in love with the color, smell and texture. I loved them!!
I am happy I stumbled upon this product from Revlon! I have been a long term fan of their foundation and eyeliners but I've never really been stuck on their lip products...until now! I love how this lip balm easily glides onto your lips and immediately hydrates! I have the juicy peach flavor and it smells (and tastes) so good! The only thing I'm not too fond about this color in particular is that it gives me a soft peachy tint to my lips that just doesn't work for my skin. But it works great under any gloss/lipstick color for the right amount of moisture!
This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look.
Q & A
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
What's your favorite flavor?
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Is this lip balm pigmented
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos