BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?2 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented3 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Susan C.
Bristol
These are so moisturizing and smell delightful. I have a few that I switch around daily. I love the light pop of color.
thelma s.
San Antonio
Love, love, loveeeee. All these smell amazing and theyre timted & super creamy! I cant get enough lol you need this !
Dayana F.
I adored the flavour this balm. I like your differents types and colors. I used when go to the beach. I recomend that
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Thos is awesome and yummy smellimg on my lips. It keeps my lips hydrated.they sale for about $5 a pack at walmart.
Sherae S.
I like this balm a lot. Very moisturizing and with a hint of color. A little greasy at first but I like it overall.
Melissa Z.
I really like this lip blam it smells good and give my lips a hit of color. It also moisturizing and not sticky.
Payton W.
nope, not telling you
Review for: Tropical Coconut more...
This balm reminds me of peanut colada and I love it! It just brings memories of a beach in my mind. It's perfect!
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Crisp Apple more...
Revlon kiss lips balm I’m in love with this balm I bought the crisp apple smell delicious and the price is cheap.
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
Super nice and had a nice smell to it too. Im going to recommend this to people who like lipsticks with flavor
Margaret D.
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
I LOVE this soooooo much! It is very moisturizing and taste absolutely amazing!I definitely recommend it !!!!!
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
💘peachytomo💘 j.
Ashford
Is this lip balm pigmented