BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
Review for: Berry Burst
So fun to use this! I love the fruit smell, the cute tube, and the shape of the product. The formula was creamy and smooth and lasted longer than many balms I've tried. I'm definitely going to try the others in this line. Perfect for every day wear or around the house.
Whitney G.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I got Sweet Cherry. It smells great but don't have a really sweet taste like some other balms I've tried. It's easy to apply too much. My lips are super soft with just two passes. I do wish it was a little bit more pigmented but it's not a lipstick after all. I love that it has spf 20 in it! I recommend trying it. I plan on getting the other flavors too.
Erin K.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Great balm. Smells nice and doesn't really have a taste which I really like. Keeps lips nice and smooth
Khara O.
Hobbs, NM
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I have the tropical coconut. This is a very hydrating lip balm with great flavor and scent. I do not feel however it is worth 4.99 for the amount of product you get . I is in a roll up type in a crayon shape. I would say if your looking for a lot of hydration it is worth the buy.
Aria C.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
This is without a doubt my favorite lip balm ever. I recently purchased it and fell in love. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized but not greasy. And to top it all off the smell (and taste if you happen to lick your lips) is phenomenal. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Alejandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Juicy Peach
I have all of the flavors and colors. I been using them for almost two weeks now. I love them. I love the smell and they are super moisturizing. The pigment is not super strong but it's defense toy visible and enough for my day to day makeup. I love them specially the peach one. The smell and the color goes perfectly with the make up looks I do for my too faced peach palette. I recommend you getting the flavor you know you like. I love peaches and strawberries, so those two are my favorites. The price is great, super affordable and great quail its and good amount of product.
Megan C.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love these! I got the cherry one in my target beauty box and loved it so much I bought the peach today. They have a slight color that makes it amazing for everyday wear. They smell soooooo good and have a slight taste as well. I love this and use them daily now!! I will be buying more of them.
Katie S.
Linton, IN
Review for: Juicy Peach
I received this product in the first of two Target Beauty Boxes released this month. I really, really like this lip balm. It goes on smoothly, keeps my lips feeling moisturized for quite a while after application, smells so good (I received "Juicy Peach"), and it's SPF 20. It's pretty close to perfect :)
Sirena L.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Juicy Peach
These are ok. I have the berry burst. The colors appears to be a dark plumy color but on the lips it's a soft pink. I like this, only that I can taste the balm a ton. The taste never went away until I took off the balm.
Katie S.
Williamsport, PA
Review for: Juicy Peach
I LOVE this lip balm! I received the peach one in my last Target box and I'm obsessed. It's very moisturizing and smells so good. I have since gone out and bought the cherry and coconut one. Of the 3, I definitely like the peach one the best.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?