6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Heather  B.
Heather B.
Sarnia
This lip balm is very smooth and moisturizing.I absolutely love the fruity fragrance. It stays on my lips for awhile so I am not constantly reapplying it.It is a good price.I believe it is around five dollars a tube.Quite a few fruity options.A great buy.
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Ameiii...Pois é:
-Ele é fácil de aplicar pois já vem em um formato de lápis.
-Ele dura muito!! pelo menos 5 horas falando e bebendo.Dependendo do seu cuidado na hora de comer, ele sobrevive.
-É super macio na aplicação.
-Quando a gente passa, ele dá uma sensação refrescante.
-Cobre muito bem!

SIMPLESMENTE INCRÍVEL 🖤 Revlon Kiss Balm
Romelie D.
Romelie D.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry, Juicy Peach
I bought the strawberry one first and I liked the scent, it felt light on the lips, hydrating while giving a light tint of colour. So I ended up getting the peach one too. The packaging is cute and simple makes it easy to distinguish which is which. I want to try the other ones too.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut, Sweet Cherry, Juicy Peach
Just purchased these today! Bought all 6 of them they each smell like the flavour specified they all have a light tinge of colour that's accurate to the packaging. The packing is cute. Formula is great it isn't sticky leaves my lips feeling smooth and unchapped and love that it has SPF
Maria M.
Maria M.
Santo Domingo
Review for: Other
Excellent product. These balm are very hydratinging and it has a lovely smell. I have the "Crisp Apple" and I love it! Your lips look so cute, add a little bit of color and it stays so long time. The texture is so soft and not sticky! LOVE IT!
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
I found that they hydrated my lips well and gave them a nice shuttle colour. They were like a gloss finish and felt a bit sticky when I rubbed my lips together. I would recommend this to people who don't care much about the consistency.
Ekta C.
Ekta C.
Gurgaon
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry
Best makeup product used till date. Works smoothly and in a perfect
shape. No issues of smashing or wash. Easy apply and remove. Smells as per color flavor. Stays for
long hours, so no tension of again applying. Skin friendly and no
issues. Must recommended !! Try and share
The Best color I tried is the red cherry, yet everyone has their own opinions mine is MAGNIFICENT and AMAZING it didn't stick like the other brands I know, therefore I recommend it to anyone who's looking for a perfect color!!💕💕
Em A.
Em A.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Very very good super moisturising and hydrating which is super good if you have dry lips like me, it's very long lasting which is also a bonus too, it is better than I expected and I'd definitely recommend this.
Mel D.
Mel D.
London, ON
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I bought this lip balm a few days ago and I cannot go without it! It has SPF 20 which is perfect for the summer, it smells amazing and it's super hydrating. I can't wait to try the other flavours/colours. Definitely recommend these!!
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.