6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Mercedes H.
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Berry Burst
These balms are definitely for someone that likes to lean more towards the natural look or maybe someone who doesn't have time to go full glam every day. They're a little too waxy for me and not smooth enough on my lips.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Ever so slight lip tint, great tasting and smelling. Would definatly purchase again. I would recommend it to anyone who like lips that barely look like anything is there.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Juicy Peach
I like these lip balms a lot more than I thought I would. They taste and smell good. The colors are nice and subtle. They're very moisturizing. I like to use these on top of a lipstick to create a more glossy look with additional color.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
Review for: Juicy Peach
I am loving the new Revlon kiss balm. It gives you just a hint of color while moisturizing your lips. I found mine at Walgreens. It was super affordable, only $4.99. The only negative is the staying power of the color. It doesn't last long. Despite that, I would still buy it again.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Great balm. Smells nice and doesn't really have a taste which I really like. Keeps lips nice and smooth
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Berry Burst
I love this product because it compares to some of my high end products. Its very balmy and has just the right amount of tinted color! its super easy to use with the twisted bottom. I also love the sent because it smells like something from my childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend!
H M.
H M.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Reckon kiss balm is a fairly good product and is definitely worth the low price! I find it is just like an everyday Chapstick, nothing special, except the smell is AMAZING it's like being slapped in the face with fresh fruit and the packaging is absolutely adorable!
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Review for: Tropical Coconut, Fresh Strawberry
My fave is the coconut because it makes my lips look incredibly sexy (says my hubby), and it smells great! Not sticky at all. I just bought Strawberry today, for a splash of summer colour, and it smells great too, and is nice and shiny, and also not at all sticky!
Viola C.
Viola C.
Loving the new Revlon Kiss Me Balm. I bought 3 flavours this one is Fresh Strawberry 025. Smelling amazing and leaving behind a hint of colour and gloss. 20 SPF which is needed right now in this hot sunny weather. This is the real reason of purchasing this. Cute packaging too💕😊☀️🍓 Oh and the real strawberries are my first picked batch of the year from my gardens 🍓💕
Kate S.
Kate S.
Quebec City, QC
I bought a special addition double pack with sweet cherry and juicy peach. They were what I figured, a sheer wash of colour that smooths your lips. What I can't stand about these is the smell. Literally smells just like Buckley's couch syrup! Yuck! Can't even wear them because of it. I was hoping they would smell like their respective names!
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.