BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jocelyn V.
Hobbs, NM
Review for: Berry Burst
Is this a good product this just catches my eye is it worth buying it ??????
Gina G.
Review for: Berry Burst
This lip balm is really great! I love that it's tinted, and the sheer berry color is so beautiful and natural. Plus it's really moisturizing and feels great on the lips. The smell is so good too - it's not that artificial super-sweet fruity scent, it just smells like fresh, yummy berries!
Stacy M.
Westminster, MD
Review for: Berry Burst
this is a nice alternative to my ride or die lip balm but this would be better for spring and summer mo rhs over winter
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
This stuff smells so good. It feels amazing on the lips and it gives you a nice tint to your lips without being to bad
Emily Y.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Juicy Peach
Great lip balm with good, sheet but build-able colors. Strawberry gives a great pink color, and I also have the Peach which is great for a more nude lip. Plus hey smell amazing! Definitely my go to when I don't want a lipstick.
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Juicy Peach
Absolutely love these I bought 1 first (cherry) and loved it so much I ended up going back that same week to buy the rest of the line. These are amazing for the price. And they keep your lips moisturized they also have a spf. Every one needs these they are amazing
Amanda E.
Review for: Juicy Peach
This caught my eye in the store this week with their packaging. You get a slight tint with this product for your lips. The product stays on a long time and it has super cute packaging. This is a little pricer then some lip balm products, but i would buy it again. I hope to try some more from this line. I got the fresh strawberry one!
Allison A.
Review for: Juicy Peach
These are great lip balms. They smell great and feel great on the lips. They give a good amount of color to the lips. They are a awesome product.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Berry Burst
I really enjoyed Revlon. It is a drugstore brand, but I find it has very good quality ingredients. It is long-lasting never has a chemical smell and it always does what the product claims to do. If you were looking for a good glass, I would definitely recommend trying this. Is Affordable it smells great and has a nice flavor!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Berry Burst
The packaging looks cheap and childish in my opinion but within lies a nice foolproof lip balm with a wash of pigment and color. These are scented as well and don't have any chemical smell to them like some drugstore lip products can. These were moisturizing and come in a range of colors, I would repurchase this.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?