BY REVLON #24 in Lip Care

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?2 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented3 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at...2 Answers
Revlon Kiss Balm
  • "I snagged the juicy peach scented one and man am I glad I did! First off, the packaging is so cute! It's what caught my eye in the first place! It's very similar to their other chubby lipsticks, except they're smaller and have a rounded tip versus the pointed tip of their other lip products. Secondly, THIS SMELLS FANTASTIC!! Like I said, I got the peach scent and it smells like peach candy, but it's not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!" in 68 reviews
  • "Absolutely love these! I picked up the apple and strawberry ones! They each smell like apple and strawberry (: It is very moisturizing and hydrating. I like that it glides on but doesn't just have a gloss film on top of your lips, it actually feels good. The color isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!" in 53 reviews
  • "This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. " in 48 reviews
  • "I love this product because it compares to some of my high end products. Its very balmy and has just the right amount of tinted color! its super easy to use with the twisted bottom. I also love the sent because it smells like something from my childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! " in 17 reviews
  • "This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!" in 14 reviews
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love love love these. I think they are just as good as the tarte ones. They go on somewhat sheer but add color and feel great on, just like the name says, a balm. I just wish they had more colors.
Lucy B.
Creedmoor, NC
This is my new favorite beauty product. Smells great and it has an SPF of 20. It lasts long enough unless I'm drinking a lot of water. Super easy to use. Fresh strawberry and I'll buy again.👍
Skylar B.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Tropical Coconut more...
This lippie product is a definite must if you're looking for an affordable chapstick with a nice flavor! It's sold in so many different drugstores, so you can find it basically anywhere you go! The coconut smells and tastes amazing.
Carol V.
San Diego
Love this lip balm it reminds me of smackers chapstick but more grown up. It leaves a subtle tint that even tastes good! Haha so far the strawberry one is my fav but I will buy the rest.
Emilee H.
I actually really like this . I hate when you buy a lip gloss or chapstick and it is really cakey. Well this is nothing like that and it makes my lips feel really soft which is a plus.
Angela F.
Sanford
I love these lip balms! It's the best color tinted chapstick out there! The color doesn't last long, but the smell, texture, and colors are so great I don't mind reapplying them often!
Laura D.
Rutherfordton
Review for: Berry Burst more...
I recently purchased this at CVS and really like it. It keeps my lips moisturized and has a little color to it. The packaging is cute and the lip balms smells nice and fruity. I am curious to try out other flavors!
Lacey G.
Baltimore
Review for: Revlon - Kiss Balm SPF 20 (#015 Juicy Peach) 1 pc more...
This lip balm is very hydrating and also Smells amazing. The packaging is pretty and you don't have to break the bank with their products. I use several of their products and I would recommend to other buyers.
Marie N.
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
Review for: Tropical Coconut more...
The new Revlon Kiss Balm in Coconut is just what I was looking for in a lip balm. Is not sticky at all and smells lovely. It keeps my lips hydrate and protected from the sun.
catherine p.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Is this lip balm pigmented