BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Heidi B.
Review for: Juicy Peach
To start this lip balm smells amazing. It is a juicy peach sensation. Goes on smooth and doesn't feel sticky at all. Just the slightest hint of color to make your lips look great. Leaves my lips hydrated and I love that it has Spf 20. This is great protection that looks good. Can't wait to try the other varieties!!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Juicy Peach
I only just bought the coconut one. I love it. I'm going to buy more since I love this one so much. It's on my night stand so when my lips are chapped it's there. I would recommend them!
Alexa G.
Review for: Juicy Peach
This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look.
Jessica  C.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love this lip balms!! They leave a little bit of color and they smell amazing! Hide them from your kids lol. Really moisturizing. My favorite is Crisp Apple 020
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Berry Burst
These balms are definitely for someone that likes to lean more towards the natural look or maybe someone who doesn't have time to go full glam every day. They're a little too waxy for me and not smooth enough on my lips.
Leslie S.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Smells ok.. thought it would be more sheer. It really sticks to the dry patches on my lips. Looks kinda chalky. Doesn't really leave my lips moisturizer.
Jisoo Y.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Berry Burst
LOVE LOVE LOVE! THIS smells AMAZING and its like a tint in balm! I love to use this everyday or in a work attire because it gives me life on my face:) It has fruit oils inside so it gives you just a little bit of shine. Def will re buy! Only $5!
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
Review for: Juicy Peach
I bought the Coconut and Apple ones and I loved them so much, I got a back up Coconut one. The first time I put it on, I could still taste it eight hours later! For only a few dollars, they are very moisturizing and convenient.
Jocelyn V.
Hobbs, NM
Review for: Berry Burst
Is this a good product this just catches my eye is it worth buying it ??????
Gina G.
Review for: Berry Burst
This lip balm is really great! I love that it's tinted, and the sheer berry color is so beautiful and natural. Plus it's really moisturizing and feels great on the lips. The smell is so good too - it's not that artificial super-sweet fruity scent, it just smells like fresh, yummy berries!
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.