6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Megan C.
Megan C.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love these! I got the cherry one in my target beauty box and loved it so much I bought the peach today. They have a slight color that makes it amazing for everyday wear. They smell soooooo good and have a slight taste as well. I love this and use them daily now!! I will be buying more of them.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Juicy Peach
I have all of the flavors and colors. I been using them for almost two weeks now. I love them. I love the smell and they are super moisturizing. The pigment is not super strong but it's defense toy visible and enough for my day to day makeup. I love them specially the peach one. The smell and the color goes perfectly with the make up looks I do for my too faced peach palette. I recommend you getting the flavor you know you like. I love peaches and strawberries, so those two are my favorites. The price is great, super affordable and great quail its and good amount of product.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
Review for: Juicy Peach
I bought the Coconut and Apple ones and I loved them so much, I got a back up Coconut one. The first time I put it on, I could still taste it eight hours later! For only a few dollars, they are very moisturizing and convenient.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
Review for: Juicy Peach
This stuff looks amazing! I want to try it! I am addicted to chap stick, this has my name all over it!! Yummy
Jisoo Y.
Jisoo Y.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Berry Burst
LOVE LOVE LOVE! THIS smells AMAZING and its like a tint in balm! I love to use this everyday or in a work attire because it gives me life on my face:) It has fruit oils inside so it gives you just a little bit of shine. Def will re buy! Only $5!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Review for: Berry Burst
This lip balm is really great! I love that it's tinted, and the sheer berry color is so beautiful and natural. Plus it's really moisturizing and feels great on the lips. The smell is so good too - it's not that artificial super-sweet fruity scent, it just smells like fresh, yummy berries!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Smells ok.. thought it would be more sheer. It really sticks to the dry patches on my lips. Looks kinda chalky. Doesn't really leave my lips moisturizer.
Aria C.
Aria C.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
This is without a doubt my favorite lip balm ever. I recently purchased it and fell in love. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized but not greasy. And to top it all off the smell (and taste if you happen to lick your lips) is phenomenal. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Khara O.
Khara O.
hobbs, NM
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I have the tropical coconut. This is a very hydrating lip balm with great flavor and scent. I do not feel however it is worth 4.99 for the amount of product you get . I is in a roll up type in a crayon shape. I would say if your looking for a lot of hydration it is worth the buy.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
Review for: Crisp Apple
I received the Revlon Kiss Balm Lip Balm in Crisp Apple in my January beauty box. The color is a sheer red. The formula deeply-moisturizes and is long lasting. Ideal for winter weather weather. Tastes like apple without tasting like a cheap artificial flavoring. A huge plus. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly #justmyfriendlyopinion
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.