BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Review for: Juicy Peach
Love this!!!! So glossy and sTays on great. Would love the chance to try it again
Siara S.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Such cute packaging and the scent is awesome! Plus makes my lips super smooth and helps them not crack
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Berry Burst
I love this. It's light and very smooth. It's more like chapstick for me. It had a subtle flavor too.
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Es súper rico deja los labios súper suaves y carnosos no deja tanto color y su precio no es elevado.
Elizabeth V.
Oxford, Ma
Review for: Juicy Peach
My new obsession!! Leaves my lips so soft and love the peach scent. This definitely a must have.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Crisp Apple
These are so nice! Way better than baby lips! Soft sheer color with some moisture! Great price
Jackie Z.
victoria
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut, Sweet Cherry, Juicy Peach
I have never used any of these would like too. I hope I can find some where I'm at one day
Meagan M.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Hydrating and gives a good tint of color. Priced good for what it does. Good for all ages.
Tracy L.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Juicy Peach
Love these products lasting color beautiful lips amazing results love to buy all colors
Özlem N.
West Babylon, NY
My favorite lip balm sweet cherry .look natural, good for my makeup lipstick subtutite.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?