6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Berry Burst
I really enjoyed Revlon. It is a drugstore brand, but I find it has very good quality ingredients. It is long-lasting never has a chemical smell and it always does what the product claims to do. If you were looking for a good glass, I would definitely recommend trying this. Is Affordable it smells great and has a nice flavor!
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I got Sweet Cherry. It smells great but don't have a really sweet taste like some other balms I've tried. It's easy to apply too much. My lips are super soft with just two passes. I do wish it was a little bit more pigmented but it's not a lipstick after all. I love that it has spf 20 in it! I recommend trying it. I plan on getting the other flavors too.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Berry Burst
The packaging looks cheap and childish in my opinion but within lies a nice foolproof lip balm with a wash of pigment and color. These are scented as well and don't have any chemical smell to them like some drugstore lip products can. These were moisturizing and come in a range of colors, I would repurchase this.
Review for: Juicy Peach
This caught my eye in the store this week with their packaging. You get a slight tint with this product for your lips. The product stays on a long time and it has super cute packaging. This is a little pricer then some lip balm products, but i would buy it again. I hope to try some more from this line. I got the fresh strawberry one!
Allison A.
Allison A.
Easton, PA
Review for: Juicy Peach
These are great lip balms. They smell great and feel great on the lips. They give a good amount of color to the lips. They are a awesome product.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Absolutely love these! I picked up the apple and strawberry ones! They each smell like apple and strawberry (: It is very moisturizing and hydrating. I like that it glides on but doesn't just have a gloss film on top of your lips, it actually feels good. The color isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!
Marie N.
Marie N.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I snagged the juicy peach scented one and man am I glad I did! First off, the packaging is so cute! It's what caught my eye in the first place! It's very similar to their other chubby lipsticks, except they're smaller and have a rounded tip versus the pointed tip of their other lip products. Secondly, THIS SMELLS FANTASTIC!! Like I said, I got the peach scent and it smells like peach candy, but it's not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Decaturville
Review for: Juicy Peach
Oh I love this stuff! It is really good stuff! But don't revlon always make great products!? It just glides on so smooth I love it
Davi S.
Davi S.
Review for: Juicy Peach
minhas irmãs adorou este produto cheiroso, macio gostoso e bem mole e não deixa marcas facil remoção u m dos melhores mais avaliados minha familia adorou demais
Review for: Juicy Peach
Love this!!!! So glossy and sTays on great. Would love the chance to try it again
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.