6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Haddie W.
Haddie W.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I bought the Cherry scent based on the shade. it's is a subtle rosey-pink. It is not long lasting, but moisturuzes well enough. The cherry scent smells artificial. May try the Apple. I think this product will run out very quickly but it was cheap.
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Hobbs, NM
Review for: Berry Burst
Is this a good product this just catches my eye is it worth buying it ??????
Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I am loving this new Juicy Peach lip balm from Revlon. It's a sun protecting balm that smells sooooo good. The formula is so nice too. It's not sticky or greasy and it leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I can't wait to try Sweet Cherry and Fresh Strawberry.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Review for: Juicy Peach
To start this lip balm smells amazing. It is a juicy peach sensation. Goes on smooth and doesn't feel sticky at all. Just the slightest hint of color to make your lips look great. Leaves my lips hydrated and I love that it has Spf 20. This is great protection that looks good. Can't wait to try the other varieties!!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Juicy Peach
I only just bought the coconut one. I love it. I'm going to buy more since I love this one so much. It's on my night stand so when my lips are chapped it's there. I would recommend them!
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Review for: Juicy Peach
This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look.
Sirena L.
Sirena L.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Juicy Peach
These are ok. I have the berry burst. The colors appears to be a dark plumy color but on the lips it's a soft pink. I like this, only that I can taste the balm a ton. The taste never went away until I took off the balm.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Linton, IN
Review for: Juicy Peach
I received this product in the first of two Target Beauty Boxes released this month. I really, really like this lip balm. It goes on smoothly, keeps my lips feeling moisturized for quite a while after application, smells so good (I received "Juicy Peach"), and it's SPF 20. It's pretty close to perfect :)
Amy P.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Juicy Peach
The smell is AMAZING!! I purchased the peach and it smells like fresh peaches, not the artificial twang that's yuck. The product is convenient and goes on silky smooth. It is not sticky at all. However being a light silly texture It wears off faster so I'm constantly applying it. That is my only negative
Jessica  C.
Jessica C.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love this lip balms!! They leave a little bit of color and they smell amazing! Hide them from your kids lol. Really moisturizing. My favorite is Crisp Apple 020
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.