BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jailine D.
Review for: Crisp Apple

Excellent lip balm hydrates the lips leaves with aroma and a rich taste I like very much, I recommend it is fantastic.
Dayana F.
I adored the flavour this balm. I like your differents types and colors. I used when go to the beach. I recomend that
thelma s.
San Antonio
Love, love, loveeeee. All these smell amazing and theyre timted & super creamy! I cant get enough lol you need this !
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Thos is awesome and yummy smellimg on my lips. It keeps my lips hydrated.they sale for about $5 a pack at walmart.
Payton W.
nope, not telling you
Review for: Tropical Coconut
This balm reminds me of peanut colada and I love it! It just brings memories of a beach in my mind. It's perfect!
Melissa Z.
I really like this lip blam it smells good and give my lips a hit of color. It also moisturizing and not sticky.
Margaret D.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I LOVE this soooooo much! It is very moisturizing and taste absolutely amazing!I definitely recommend it !!!!!
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut, Sweet Cherry, Juicy Peach, Other
I love this product highly recommend it I'm going to post it all over my social media because it's that good
Bonita S.
Nice color payoff with this lip gloss but does not at all compete with Buxom which is my absolute favorite
Charlotte M.
Washington, NC
I LOVVVEEE this Lip Balm!😍 it's very moisturizing and it smells great, like a green apple Jolly Rancher😋
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?