BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
CinDy G.
Chicago
Love this! Love how it moisturizes my lips and feels great đź‘Ť. It also gives me a nice color to my lips and I am overall loving this revlon kiss balm! I would recommend it! Great price for it too. So try it out ladies!!
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Erika R.
Baytown
I like using this balm. While its not the most moisturizing I've used, it still gets the job done and it smells amazing as well, I have the strawberry one. I would love to try out the other scents as well.
Ma M.
Delano , CA
This is like lip balm with a bit of tint and it smells beautifully. i have the apple one its the best balm I've had so far im on my secound one and i have it on me at all times. i also apply it before applying any matte lip sticks. It also has 20 SPF which is a plus. You can see the bit of gloss in the picture.
Laura D.
Rutherfordton
Review for: Berry Burst
I recently purchased this at CVS and really like it. It keeps my lips moisturized and has a little color to it. The packaging is cute and the lip balms smells nice and fruity. I am curious to try out other flavors!
Olivia S.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Review for: Tropical Coconut, Fresh Strawberry
These are seriously my favorite everyday go to lip balm. It’s perfect for a casual day and I love that it doesn’t look like typical chapstick. It’s a bit more feminine. Some colors have slight pigment. I love this product. Definitely will buy again. Not a bad price, $5. But most of the time you can get it cheaper with a coupon.
Holly M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Tropical Coconut, Fresh Strawberry
I absolutely love this lip balm!!! It so hydrating and has the right amount of shine. The strawberry adds a perfect pink tint and smells like strawberries! The coconut one is clear but smells like a vacation!!! I use these alone, or with just liner and even over my matte lipsticks when they get unbearable. One of my favorite summer finds!
Sarah F.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I am very very impressed by this product! It is super smooth to apply and leaves my lips soft and kissable! I love the scent. I could wear this all day. It is my second time wearing it and I can definitely see this as a staple in my purse. It exceeded my expectations! I will buy it again when I run out.
Jesenia R.
MI
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Juicy Peach
I love these lip balms they make my lips feel soo soft and they smell soo good! They are so easy to apply and the packaging is so pretty I use them as lipgloss because they have some shine to it, i have gotten many complements wearing them and I do recommend them!
Crystal N.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Berry Burst
Need some color but some super soft kissable lips at the same time AND SOMETHING THAT STAYS ON ALL DAY??? This balm is super long lasting (might come off when you're eating and drinking a little bit but you will still have color on your lips) and keeps your lips soft.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?