6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Hydrating and gives a good tint of color. Priced good for what it does. Good for all ages.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Juicy Peach
Love these products lasting color beautiful lips amazing results love to buy all colors
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
Review for: Berry Burst
So fun to use this! I love the fruit smell, the cute tube, and the shape of the product. The formula was creamy and smooth and lasted longer than many balms I've tried. I'm definitely going to try the others in this line. Perfect for every day wear or around the house.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Juicy Peach
Got one in my last Target Beauty Box, I was't sure I would love it as I am not a fan of cherry, but boy was I wrong. This is super moisturizing and I love the color.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Westminster, MD
Review for: Berry Burst
this is a nice alternative to my ride or die lip balm but this would be better for spring and summer mo rhs over winter
Katie S.
Katie S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Juicy Peach
I LOVE this lip balm! I received the peach one in my last Target box and I'm obsessed. It's very moisturizing and smells so good. I have since gone out and bought the cherry and coconut one. Of the 3, I definitely like the peach one the best.
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
This stuff smells so good. It feels amazing on the lips and it gives you a nice tint to your lips without being to bad
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Juicy Peach
Great lip balm with good, sheet but build-able colors. Strawberry gives a great pink color, and I also have the Peach which is great for a more nude lip. Plus hey smell amazing! Definitely my go to when I don't want a lipstick.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Juicy Peach
Absolutely love these I bought 1 first (cherry) and loved it so much I ended up going back that same week to buy the rest of the line. These are amazing for the price. And they keep your lips moisturized they also have a spf. Every one needs these they are amazing
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Review for: Juicy Peach
The Revlon kiss in sweet cherry smells and taste like cherries. The product goes on smooth. I love lip balm and this Revlon kiss is great.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.