BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Me encanto es muy hidratante y ayuda mucho a proteger del sol m encanta este labial , su sabor es suave y Sii textura es delicada
Danielle W.
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Tastes great! Smooth, leave lips shiny and soft. Easy to apply not sticky. Great price, cute packaging. I bought this at Ulta.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I really liked the kiss balm it smells great and made my lips very soft and I didn't have to apply it ten hundred times a day
Doris A.
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry
Son buenísimos para estar en el sol, cubren tus labios dejando color a la vez.... excelentes para salir de paseo súper suaves
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
Review for: Juicy Peach
These are such a fun summer treat to have in our beach bag or purse. The feel of the lip balm is smooth and it smells great.
Kirsten B.
Fun grown up lip balm. The fruit flavors taste good and the product has a nice moisturizing feel on. Sheer color works well.
karissa H.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
It's a good Chapstick and it always makes my lips smell and taste very good. As far as color though it's not very pigmented.
Regine R.
I love this new Revlon balm... Smell good and look very nice on my lips. Very shiny and moist on the lips. Very affordable
Steph L.
TACOmA, WA
Absolutely kissable. Not only do my lips look delicious they taste it to. There isn't any plastic or chemical smell either
Halle C.
Indiana
I love the colors and how well it applies on. It isn't very pigmented on the lips yet it is so smooth and I do enjoy it .
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?