6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Susan W.
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
Review for: Juicy Peach
These are such a fun summer treat to have in our beach bag or purse. The feel of the lip balm is smooth and it smells great.
Siara S.
Siara S.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Such cute packaging and the scent is awesome! Plus makes my lips super smooth and helps them not crack
Bonita S.
Bonita S.
Nice color payoff with this lip gloss but does not at all compete with Buxom which is my absolute favorite
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Oxford, Ma
Review for: Juicy Peach
My new obsession!! Leaves my lips so soft and love the peach scent. This definitely a must have.
Naimely S.
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Es súper rico deja los labios súper suaves y carnosos no deja tanto color y su precio no es elevado.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Crisp Apple
These are so nice! Way better than baby lips! Soft sheer color with some moisture! Great price
veronikka m.
veronikka m.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Crisp Apple
i really like using these lip balms to hydrate my lips i usually wear them when i dont wear makeup or at night but it leaves my lips sooooo smooth which i love that. i would highly recommend to others
Ebony C.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Berry Burst
I love this. It's light and very smooth. It's more like chapstick for me. It had a subtle flavor too.
Özlem N.
Özlem N.
West Babylon, NY
My favorite lip balm sweet cherry .look natural, good for my makeup lipstick subtutite.
Jackie Z.
Jackie Z.
victoria
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut, Sweet Cherry, Juicy Peach
I have never used any of these would like too. I hope I can find some where I'm at one day
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.