BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Flawless B.
Bellevue
Glides on smoothly, easy to use and travel friendly. Smells amazing! I use it as a lip stain/lip butter for hydrated soft tinted lips.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Juicy Peach
I absolutely love this lip balm. It smells so good that I want to eat it and it leaves my lips feeling so soft and looking even better.
Saray M.
I have these babies in the peach,vanilla,and strawberry color. They are very inexpensive,and great quality,this is my to go lip balm.
Amber P.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Makes my lips very soft and buttery feeling! Chapped lips were gone in no time!! Not a huge fan of the fake strawberry taste though..
Becky L.
San Anselmo, CA
This product I love it so much because it helps my lips to be hydration and very soft!! And smell very delicious!! You should try it!
Greicy S.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Love it, makes my lips soft and smells good plus protect my lips against the sun. That's not the cheapest one. It is really good.
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
This product has a fantastic smell it also keeps you lips moisturized. It is very small making it easy to carry with you anywhere
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Me encanto es muy hidratante y ayuda mucho a proteger del sol m encanta este labial , su sabor es suave y Sii textura es delicada
Alyssa M.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Like the smell little color I'd buy this again because it has a natural look when worn.It hydrates well I want to try the othes.
Danielle W.
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Tastes great! Smooth, leave lips shiny and soft. Easy to apply not sticky. Great price, cute packaging. I bought this at Ulta.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?