6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Thos is awesome and yummy smellimg on my lips. It keeps my lips hydrated.they sale for about $5 a pack at walmart.
Becky L.
Becky L.
San Anselmo, CA
This product I love it so much because it helps my lips to be hydration and very soft!! And smell very delicious!! You should try it!
Payton W.
Payton W.
nope, not telling you
Review for: Tropical Coconut
This balm reminds me of peanut colada and I love it! It just brings memories of a beach in my mind. It's perfect!
Greicy S.
Greicy S.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Love it, makes my lips soft and smells good plus protect my lips against the sun. That's not the cheapest one. It is really good.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Newark
Review for: Berry Burst
Love this lip balm! Great shine and color. Applies smoothly and last a long time. I really like the packaging and the scent is very pleasant.
Halle C.
Halle C.
Indiana
I love the colors and how well it applies on. It isn't very pigmented on the lips yet it is so smooth and I do enjoy it .
Margaret D.
Margaret D.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I LOVE this soooooo much! It is very moisturizing and taste absolutely amazing!I definitely recommend it !!!!!
Livia C.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut, Sweet Cherry, Juicy Peach, Other
I love this product highly recommend it I'm going to post it all over my social media because it's that good
thelma s.
thelma s.
San Antonio
Love, love, loveeeee. All these smell amazing and theyre timted & super creamy! I cant get enough lol you need this !
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Washington, NC
I LOVVVEEE this Lip Balm!ūüėć it's very moisturizing and it smells great, like a green apple Jolly Rancherūüėč
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.