BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
I absolutely love these lip balms by Revlon! Perfect for moisturizing the lips after exfoliating with a hint of color and throughout the day!🌸
Nithya P.
30024, GA
Review for: Berry Burst
This is a really nice lip balm and it is pretty hydrating it gives just the right amount of color. It is okay and good if you are really young
Elizabeth S.
Newark
Review for: Berry Burst
Love this lip balm! Great shine and color. Applies smoothly and last a long time. I really like the packaging and the scent is very pleasant.
Alexa S.
Review for: Berry Burst
Love this product, it's very berry and it makes my lips so soft and shiny, also hydrated my lips witch is a plus!! I recommend this product
Kristy S.
Review for: Juicy Peach
The Revlon kiss in sweet cherry smells and taste like cherries. The product goes on smooth. I love lip balm and this Revlon kiss is great.
Khali B.
I love these chapsticks so much they are so moisturizing and creamy and have the perfect tint if color an tge lips.They also smell amazing.
Rose R.
Review for: Juicy Peach
This lip balm smells so amazing and it leaves your lips feeling so smooth and soft I love the peach sent because peach is my favorite scent
Emily S.
I own the cherry scent, and I love it! I wish that it stayed on a little longer and didn't require so many applications throughout the day
Adrienna Y.
I absolutely love Revlon's Kiss Balm collection! They are long lasting and smell wonderful. Definitely a product that I would recommend.
Rhea P.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Love this kind of lip balm that has spf protection and has moisturizing effect on your lips and has a lot of fruity flavor to choose from
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?