6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
Fun grown up lip balm. The fruit flavors taste good and the product has a nice moisturizing feel on. Sheer color works well.
Nithya P.
Nithya P.
30024, GA
Review for: Berry Burst
This is a really nice lip balm and it is pretty hydrating it gives just the right amount of color. It is okay and good if you are really young
Regine R.
Regine R.
I love this new Revlon balm... Smell good and look very nice on my lips. Very shiny and moist on the lips. Very affordable
Steph L.
Steph L.
TACOmA, WA
Absolutely kissable. Not only do my lips look delicious they taste it to. There isn't any plastic or chemical smell either
Khali B.
Khali B.
I love these chapsticks so much they are so moisturizing and creamy and have the perfect tint if color an tge lips.They also smell amazing.
Rose R.
Rose R.
Review for: Juicy Peach
This lip balm smells so amazing and it leaves your lips feeling so smooth and soft I love the peach sent because peach is my favorite scent
Jailine D.
Jailine D.
Review for: Crisp Apple

Excellent lip balm hydrates the lips leaves with aroma and a rich taste I like very much, I recommend it is fantastic.
Dayana F.
Dayana F.
I adored the flavour this balm. I like your differents types and colors. I used when go to the beach. I recomend that
Adrienna Y.
Adrienna Y.
I absolutely love Revlon's Kiss Balm collection! They are long lasting and smell wonderful. Definitely a product that I would recommend.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I really liked the kiss balm it smells great and made my lips very soft and I didn't have to apply it ten hundred times a day
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.