BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley P.
Newcomerstown, OH
Review for: Tropical Coconut
The smell is fantastic. It's a little waxy but it does what it says. I have two coconut ones and they're super easy to take along due to how small they are.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
These are great lip balm very creamy and moisturizing and also have spf. They're are not really pigmented just a subtle color and it comes in great flavors.
Chrissy L.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I love this product it not only leaves your lips feeling moist it is also comes in a very cute tube. Makes your lips feel like silk and really isn't too high
Gillian G.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I'm not a huge fan of the pink color of the cherry one but it's subtle enough to where I know I can get used to it. This is a very moisturizing lip balm!
Milanie L.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I am loving this balm!! the tropical coconut smells so awesome. It's not a thick balm and I love the pencil form of it. I definitely am gonna stock up!
Victoria L.
Review for: Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry
This did not make m7y lips feel ready for the sun and was very drying as a reaped user the first time it worked ok. This did not meet my expectations
Amanda L.
Review for: Berry Burst
Omgosh I absolutely love this lip tint it is amazing ! It comes in a cute little package and the results after I use is a nice plumping looking lip .
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I absolutely love this product! It's super affordable! The smell is amazing! It goes on super smooth and just the right amount of tint for my lips
Briana M.
Island , KY
Love these there the perfect go to balm! Gives a slight tint to the lips but don't need a mirror to put on. Makes my lips so soft and moisturized!
Jennifer N.
Review for: Juicy Peach
This lip balm smells amazing and is very moisturizing. The balm is tinted which is perfect for everyday use. I'm excited to try the other colors!
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?