BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?2 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented3 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I snagged the juicy peach scented one and man am I glad I did! First off, the packaging is so cute! It's what caught my eye in the first place! It's very similar to their other chubby lipsticks, except they're smaller and have a rounded tip versus the pointed tip of their other lip products. Secondly, THIS SMELLS FANTASTIC!! Like I said, I got the peach scent and it smells like peach candy, but it's not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!" in 68 reviews
  • "Absolutely love these! I picked up the apple and strawberry ones! They each smell like apple and strawberry (: It is very moisturizing and hydrating. I like that it glides on but doesn't just have a gloss film on top of your lips, it actually feels good. The color isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!" in 53 reviews
  • "This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. " in 48 reviews
  • "I love this product because it compares to some of my high end products. Its very balmy and has just the right amount of tinted color! its super easy to use with the twisted bottom. I also love the sent because it smells like something from my childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! " in 17 reviews
  • "This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!" in 14 reviews
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
Review for: Tropical Coconut more...
This is a great balm to just throw in your purse and have on hand all the time. It's hydrating, glossy, and smells amazing. If you like coconut scents you will absolutely love this one, it's coconut pineapply pina colada goodness!
Paola A.
Orlando
I truly love these I got 2 of them on sale for a really good price and they are really pigmented depending on which color you get , I got the red one which is the one with an apple not the cherry one and fresh strawberry one. I love that it also had spf and I would buy it again
Kate W.
Sherman Oaks
Lovely color, scent, and applicator. Feels like putting on chapstick, looks like a classy, subtle lip stick, but doesn’t require all the fussing with the application. Also, no dryness after! Win, win!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Bought these for my teenage daughter. Not quite ready for her to wear full on lipstick. This is a happy compromise. No crazy colors. Gives her lips the right amount of color without the overkill look.
Debra H.
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
Loved this product so much, the peach smell is to die for and applies so nicely! Exceeded my standards, need all of them now. Seriously great price point and the smell is amazing! Definitely recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Review for: Tropical Coconut more...
This Revlon Kiss Balm in Tropical Coconut is awesome! I purchased mine at CVS for under $5. I was interested in a lip balm for summer that contained SPF, and the coconut scent of this one was perfect for that season! It's glossy, smooth, very hydrating, and smells wonderful!
Sirena L.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
These are ok. I have the berry burst. The colors appears to be a dark plumy color but on the lips it's a soft pink. I like this, only that I can taste the balm a ton. The taste never went away until I took off the balm.
Jisoo Y.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Berry Burst more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE! THIS smells AMAZING and its like a tint in balm! I love to use this everyday or in a work attire because it gives me life on my face:) It has fruit oils inside so it gives you just a little bit of shine. Def will re buy! Only $5!
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love love love these. I think they are just as good as the tarte ones. They go on somewhat sheer but add color and feel great on, just like the name says, a balm. I just wish they had more colors.
Skylar B.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Tropical Coconut more...
This lippie product is a definite must if you're looking for an affordable chapstick with a nice flavor! It's sold in so many different drugstores, so you can find it basically anywhere you go! The coconut smells and tastes amazing.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
💘peachytomo💘 j.
Ashford
Is this lip balm pigmented