BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kayla W.
Columbus, WI
I purchased the coconut Revlon Kiss Balm at Ulta, and I LOVE this balm. The scent is very summery yet not overpowering... I just wish it was a little more nourishing.
Kiersten C.
Jessup, PA
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love these! A good moisturizing feeling and a nice lip tint comes along with the different flavors! I thoroughly enjoyed these and can't wait to finish trying them all!
Nur A.
Review for: Crisp Apple
This is a pretty good balm! It's moisturizing, it gives my lips a slight hint of color, and the smell was pretty pleasant. I think it's great for the days I want the no makeup look ;).
veronikka m.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Crisp Apple
i really like using these lip balms to hydrate my lips i usually wear them when i dont wear makeup or at night but it leaves my lips sooooo smooth which i love that. i would highly recommend to others
Review for: Juicy Peach
Super nice and had a nice smell to it too. Im going to recommend this to people who like lipsticks with flavor
Davi S.
Review for: Juicy Peach
minhas irmãs adorou este produto cheiroso, macio gostoso e bem mole e não deixa marcas facil remoção u m dos melhores mais avaliados minha familia adorou demais
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
Review for: Juicy Peach
This stuff looks amazing! I want to try it! I am addicted to chap stick, this has my name all over it!! Yummy
Review for: Juicy Peach
This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!
Melanie W.
Decaturville
Review for: Juicy Peach
Oh I love this stuff! It is really good stuff! But don't revlon always make great products!? It just glides on so smooth I love it
Chrissy L.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I love this product it not only leaves your lips feeling moist it is also comes in a very cute tube. Makes your lips feel like silk and really isn't too high
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?