6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Angel C.
Angel C.
I'm ABSOLUTELY in love with the Sweet Cherry. I love how my lips are tinted and smooth, all while being protected from the sun with SPF.
Saray M.
Saray M.
I have these babies in the peach,vanilla,and strawberry color. They are very inexpensive,and great quality,this is my to go lip balm.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Newark
This product has a fantastic smell it also keeps you lips moisturized. It is very small making it easy to carry with you anywhere
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Review for: Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry
This did not make m7y lips feel ready for the sun and was very drying as a reaped user the first time it worked ok. This did not meet my expectations
Emily S.
Emily S.
I own the cherry scent, and I love it! I wish that it stayed on a little longer and didn't require so many applications throughout the day
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Like the smell little color I'd buy this again because it has a natural look when worn.It hydrates well I want to try the othes.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Makes my lips very soft and buttery feeling! Chapped lips were gone in no time!! Not a huge fan of the fake strawberry taste though..
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Tastes great! Smooth, leave lips shiny and soft. Easy to apply not sticky. Great price, cute packaging. I bought this at Ulta.
Doris A.
Doris A.
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry
Son buenísimos para estar en el sol, cubren tus labios dejando color a la vez.... excelentes para salir de paseo súper suaves
karissa H.
karissa H.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
It's a good Chapstick and it always makes my lips smell and taste very good. As far as color though it's not very pigmented.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.