BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
Review for: Tropical Coconut
The new Revlon Kiss Balm in Coconut is just what I was looking for in a lip balm. Is not sticky at all and smells lovely. It keeps my lips hydrate and protected from the sun.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Love this! Takes me back to being a kid! Love that it has an SPF for your lips! Packaging is adorable and the smell is great! Not too bright on the lips, just enough color. I already purchased the Peach one as well!
Emma D.
Review for: Crisp Apple
I like apple scented stuff a lot so I bought this pretty quickly. The first time I used it I really liked the way it smelled and felt as I put it on. It worked pretty well. I might recommend to someone
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Crisp Apple
This gives a moisture that I didn't expect as well as a light color. It is perfect t for a subtle look for day or night. You will need to reapply after eating or drinking.
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
Review for: Crisp Apple
The smell was great. The taste wasn't awful. It did leave a weird look on my lips if I used too much of it though, kind of like cheap childhood play lipstick or chapstick.
Elise G.
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I love this lip balm! It's perfect for the summer because it has SPF in it ! It also has the most wonderful coconut scent which I love! It easily glides on to the lips and moisturizes !
Lindsay S.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love this product the packaging is super cute and the product it self is nice very hydrating and moisturizing also it comes in different favors that have a amazing smell
Andreina L.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta este balsamo para labios porque tiene color suave y los hidrata muchas veces en el dia no quiero pintarme y quiero lucir natural y lo logro com este producto
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I have two shades in this.. I have juicy Peach and tropical coconut. I love these lip balms. They are amazing and feel so good on the lips. They smell just like the names!
Kayla W.
Columbus, WI
I purchased the coconut Revlon Kiss Balm at Ulta, and I LOVE this balm. The scent is very summery yet not overpowering... I just wish it was a little more nourishing.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?