6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Chrissy L.
Chrissy L.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I love this product it not only leaves your lips feeling moist it is also comes in a very cute tube. Makes your lips feel like silk and really isn't too high
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I absolutely love this product! It's super affordable! The smell is amazing! It goes on super smooth and just the right amount of tint for my lips
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Review for: Juicy Peach
This lip balm smells amazing and is very moisturizing. The balm is tinted which is perfect for everyday use. I'm excited to try the other colors!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Island, KY
Love these there the perfect go to balm! Gives a slight tint to the lips but don't need a mirror to put on. Makes my lips so soft and moisturized!
Bilan B.
Bilan B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love these lip balms by Revlon! Perfect for moisturizing the lips after exfoliating with a hint of color and throughout the day!ūüĆł
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Review for: Berry Burst
Love this product, it's very berry and it makes my lips so soft and shiny, also hydrated my lips witch is a plus!! I recommend this product
Rhea P.
Rhea P.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
Love this kind of lip balm that has spf protection and has moisturizing effect on your lips and has a lot of fruity flavor to choose from
Greaisha J.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Juicy Peach
I absolutely love this lip balm. It smells so good that I want to eat it and it leaves my lips feeling so soft and looking even better.
Flawless B.
Flawless B.
Bellevue
Glides on smoothly, easy to use and travel friendly. Smells amazing! I use it as a lip stain/lip butter for hydrated soft tinted lips.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
My lips are dry so I'm always looking for a tinted lip balm. This one is perfect!!! It glides on and makes your lips feel so hydrated.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.