6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I have two shades in this.. I have juicy Peach and tropical coconut. I love these lip balms. They are amazing and feel so good on the lips. They smell just like the names!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Clinton, MS
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I love the coconut scent and the formula of this lip balm! So smooth and light!

I also love that it's only about $5! I feel like it contains a good amount of product.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Madison, WI
I purchased the coconut Revlon Kiss Balm at Ulta, and I LOVE this balm. The scent is very summery yet not overpowering... I just wish it was a little more nourishing.
Shardane B.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Review for: Berry Burst
Very moisturizing! Smells great and tastes good as well. Has a subtle tint but leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated. Cute packaging that is easy to travel with.
Paige P.
Paige P.
I love these, i have bought at least 5 different flavors. The added spf is nice also for the hot summer months. I will always repurchase these. They are also affordable.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Review for: Crisp Apple
This is a pretty good balm! It's moisturizing, it gives my lips a slight hint of color, and the smell was pretty pleasant. I think it's great for the days I want the no makeup look ;).
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Newcomerstown, OH
Review for: Tropical Coconut
The smell is fantastic. It's a little waxy but it does what it says. I have two coconut ones and they're super easy to take along due to how small they are.
Kiersten C.
Kiersten C.
Pittston, PA
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love these! A good moisturizing feeling and a nice lip tint comes along with the different flavors! I thoroughly enjoyed these and can't wait to finish trying them all!
Janett G.
Janett G.
Aptos
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Smells amazing, this is a good and light moisturizer, have a slight touch of color, I was expecting more color in it but is good. My first time buying this, next will buy the cherry.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Review for: Berry Burst
Omgosh I absolutely love this lip tint it is amazing ! It comes in a cute little package and the results after I use is a nice plumping looking lip .
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.