BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?2 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented2 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
Review for: Juicy Peach
I surprisingly really like these! I received one in a target beauty box and I was given the Peach colored one! They look and feel so pretty! They smell amazing as well and give your lips just the right amount of color.
Aislin C.
Belleville , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut, Sweet Cherry, Juicy Peach
I absolutely love all of these lip balms. They are super cute and soft. I like to use some of the colors on my cheeks too. They smell so good and are so easy to apply. I would totally buy again! I have an entire set right now!
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
these are so so cute!!! i have the strawberry one and I love it. the packaging is nice too. the color isn't too strong which is one of the main things I like about it. i'll definitely be trying the rest of the colors.
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I'm a sucker for anything strawberry. This is hydrating and gives your lips a slight tint. The packaging works well for the product, although I've already broken the lid. I will most likely repurchase when I run out!
Kara E.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Berry Burst, Crisp Apple
This is perfect if you are looking for a nice lip balm with a touch of color!  This is my go-to when I am dressed down and just looking for little lip color!  I have recommended this to several people!
Farheen H.
Irving, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I use this product often.  It gives a beautiful, natural tint to your lips. It smells and tastes amazing. However, its not enough hydration for my lips. I still find myself having to apply a lip balm underneath. I appreciate the natural tint it gives, but i would not buy this product again.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Review for: Juicy Peach
Awesome lip balms! I have mine in the strawberry flavor. It was my first time using the revlon lip balms and I love it! It's pretty inexpensive at Ulta Beauty. I want to go out and buy all of these! They are awesome!
Taylor H.
Beaver, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect tinted chapstick. I'm not a huge lipstick fan so this adds just the perfect tint of color for me and keeps my lips moisturized. Different scents to choose from and smells good, love the peach :)
McKenna C.
Review for: Crisp Apple
The smell is so amazing on this! I love it! It has typical drugstore packaging. I like this for days where I do not want to wear a lot of makeup, just something to moisturize my lips and give it some color.
Whitney W.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I don't normally like strawberry scented/flavored stuff because I don't think it does any justice, but this smells and tastes wonderful! It also lasts a long time and helps keep my lips moisturized! Love it!
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
claire e.