BY REVLON #24 in Lip Care

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?2 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented3 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I snagged the juicy peach scented one and man am I glad I did! First off, the packaging is so cute! It's what caught my eye in the first place! It's very similar to their other chubby lipsticks, except they're smaller and have a rounded tip versus the pointed tip of their other lip products. Secondly, THIS SMELLS FANTASTIC!! Like I said, I got the peach scent and it smells like peach candy, but it's not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!" in 68 reviews
  • "Absolutely love these! I picked up the apple and strawberry ones! They each smell like apple and strawberry (: It is very moisturizing and hydrating. I like that it glides on but doesn't just have a gloss film on top of your lips, it actually feels good. The color isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!" in 53 reviews
  • "This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. " in 48 reviews
  • "I love this product because it compares to some of my high end products. Its very balmy and has just the right amount of tinted color! its super easy to use with the twisted bottom. I also love the sent because it smells like something from my childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! " in 17 reviews
  • "This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!" in 14 reviews
Ma M.
Delano, CA
This is like lip balm with a bit of tint and it smells beautifully. i have the apple one its the best balm I've had so far im on my secound one and i have it on me at all times. i also apply it before applying any matte lip sticks. It also has 20 SPF which is a plus. You can see the bit of gloss in the picture.
Melissa J.
Woodland, CA
This lip balm is seriously amazing!!! I got it on sale at CVS this week and I'm so glad I did! It's super moisturizing and smells like coconuts and vanilla! I want this on my lips 24-7. This will for sure be my new lip product all through summer. It works great on its own or under other lip products. It just gives a nice hydrated sheen to your lips on its own.
Elizabeth C.
Blue Island, IL
I was afraid these would be over priced lip balms (like the maybelline baby lips) but these things rock!! The red ones leave a nice light tint and my lips are so moisturized. The coconut (or maybe it is pina colada) is my favorite. It leaves no color but absolute shine and softness. My only complaint is I go through these things really fast since I keep one at my desk at work and use constantly. I love these things!!!
Olivia V.
Seattle
Review for: Revlon - Kiss Balm SPF 20 (#015 Juicy Peach) 1 pc more...
I've tried most of the scents of these lip balms at this point (I think I'm just missing Coconut) and Peach is by far my favorite. I've gone through an entire tube, somehow without losing it, which is unheard of for me and lip balms. The sent of this one is just so delicious and I don't have to worry about getting color outside the lines like you do with the darker colored ones.
Melissa A.
Douglas, GA
Review for: Sweet Cherry more...
Oh my first off this smells amazing!! The cherry one gives off a slight natural red tint, which I love. I love this balm because it actually hydrates and moistures your lips. This product is better than any other lip balm out there; like baby lips, Eos, chapstick, etc. This product doesn't dry out your lips more than they already were, as you may know A LOT of lip balms do. I would recommend this to everyone, whether you just need hydration or moisture or a hint of red tint to your lips, this is the product for you.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
This is never leaving my purse!! Thank you Revlon for creating my new favorite lip balm! It's not sticky, lasts a long time, and gives my lips the most beautiful sheer peach tint. And did I mention the smell? It's the best smelling lip balm I've ever owned. And the sweet peach taste is wonderful. My husband kept kissing me and telling me how much he loved the taste of my lips! Win! Haha.
Tamara P.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry more...
I give this 3 stars because the color is absolutely gorgeous when applied about 3-4 times. However the product is so thin, I barely feel it on my lips! I mean if that's your thing then by all means go get you some. But if you like a product that's a little thicker on your lips then this is not for you...unless you add clear lipgloss over the balm, this will work very well. It doesn't hurt to try it out!
Michelle S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Fresh Strawberry more...
I have the Kiss Balm in Strawberry. It keeps my lips soft, and gives them a sheer dark pink tint (layering increases the color to a night color) and a subtle strawberry flavor. It also has SPF20 to protect my lips from the Florida sun. I don't go anywhere without it. Revlon Kiss Balm
Megan K.
Madison, WI
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
I picked this up the sweet cherry balm while I was looking at the gel lipsticks for something to wear everyday. This caught my eye instead and I'm so glad it did.  It has a sweet fruity scent and goes on like a balm.  The pigment is enough to give you a moisturized shine without the heavy pigment of a lipstick. I love that it doesn't dry my lips out throughout the day
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
I am loving the new Revlon kiss balm. It gives you just a hint of color while moisturizing your lips. I found mine at Walgreens. It was super affordable, only $4.99. The only negative is the staying power of the color. It doesn't last long. Despite that, I would still buy it again.
catherine p.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
💘peachytomo💘 j.
Ashford
Is this lip balm pigmented