BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Farheen H.
Irving, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I use this product often.  It gives a beautiful, natural tint to your lips. It smells and tastes amazing. However, its not enough hydration for my lips. I still find myself having to apply a lip balm underneath. I appreciate the natural tint it gives, but i would not buy this product again.
McKenna C.
Review for: Crisp Apple
The smell is so amazing on this! I love it! It has typical drugstore packaging. I like this for days where I do not want to wear a lot of makeup, just something to moisturize my lips and give it some color.
Whitney W.
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I don't normally like strawberry scented/flavored stuff because I don't think it does any justice, but this smells and tastes wonderful! It also lasts a long time and helps keep my lips moisturized! Love it!
Taylor H.
Beaver, UT
The perfect tinted chapstick. I'm not a huge lipstick fan so this adds just the perfect tint of color for me and keeps my lips moisturized. Different scents to choose from and smells good, love the peach :)
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I love this scent so much! It smells and tastes amazing. It leaves a little tint which is a plus. I take this flavor to work and I just love applying it. It makes my lips look really cute! 10/10 recommend.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I really like this lip balm. I purchased mine at my local drugstore and I have used it a lot since I purchased it. It wasn't too expensive, tastes and smells amazing, and moisturizer the lips so beautifully.
Review for: Crisp Apple
This lip balm smells just like a crisp apple! Reminds me very much of autumn. I love it! This balm gives your lips a touch of color while moisturizing them at the same time. I love using them on days where I don't feel like wearing lipstick.
Evy C.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I like to wear balms all the time because nobody likes crusty lips. I bought this one to give it a go. It's nice but nothing from other planet. I liked the color and it goes on like butter since it's a balm. I liked it but not my favorite.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
Review for: Tropical Coconut
This is a great balm to just throw in your purse and have on hand all the time. It's hydrating, glossy, and smells amazing. If you like coconut scents you will absolutely love this one, it's coconut pineapply pina colada goodness!
Paola A.
Orlando
I truly love these I got 2 of them on sale for a really good price and they are really pigmented depending on which color you get , I got the red one which is the one with an apple not the cherry one and fresh strawberry one. I love that it also had spf and I would buy it again
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.