6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry
I love the smells of these lip balms. I think the quality is decent. My lips felt a bit more moisturized, but nothing too special.I've had better lip balms, but these weren't too bad.
Naylimar R.
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
Review for: Tropical Coconut
The new Revlon Kiss Balm in Coconut is just what I was looking for in a lip balm. Is not sticky at all and smells lovely. It keeps my lips hydrate and protected from the sun.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Love this! Takes me back to being a kid! Love that it has an SPF for your lips! Packaging is adorable and the smell is great! Not too bright on the lips, just enough color. I already purchased the Peach one as well!
Emma D.
Emma D.
Review for: Crisp Apple
I like apple scented stuff a lot so I bought this pretty quickly. The first time I used it I really liked the way it smelled and felt as I put it on. It worked pretty well. I might recommend to someone
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Crisp Apple
This gives a moisture that I didn't expect as well as a light color. It is perfect t for a subtle look for day or night. You will need to reapply after eating or drinking.
Myrna L.
Myrna L.
Review for: Tropical Coconut
It moisturizers my lips really nice and the scent smells just like a real coconut! It is at a very affordable price as well. My only downside is that you do have to keep reapplying it after you eat or drink but i dont really mind.
Jonealle B.
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
Review for: Crisp Apple
The smell was great. The taste wasn't awful. It did leave a weird look on my lips if I used too much of it though, kind of like cheap childhood play lipstick or chapstick.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I love this product the packaging is super cute and the product it self is nice very hydrating and moisturizing also it comes in different favors that have a amazing smell
Elise G.
Elise G.
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I love this lip balm! It's perfect for the summer because it has SPF in it ! It also has the most wonderful coconut scent which I love! It easily glides on to the lips and moisturizes !
Andreina L.
Andreina L.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta este balsamo para labios porque tiene color suave y los hidrata muchas veces en el dia no quiero pintarme y quiero lucir natural y lo logro com este producto
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.