6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Tropical Coconut
Omgg I love this so much I was risky about buying this but I'm glad I did it smells amazing I love anything that smells like coconut and this instantly transformed my dry lips I highly recommend it to others
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Creedmoor, NC
This is my new favorite beauty product. Smells great and it has an SPF of 20. It lasts long enough unless I'm drinking a lot of water. Super easy to use. Fresh strawberry and I'll buy again.ūüĎć
Connie M.
Connie M.
Hillsboro
These always smell great and are so soft and bright on your lips and makes you stand out and pop and it always puts a smile on your face because it tastes fruity and delicious on your lips.
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
Edinburg , TX
I love these! They leave your lips so moist and smooth! I love how it has a light tint so you can wear it for a natural or everyday look without looking so bland lol. I definitely recommend. Would definitely buy again!
Milanie L.
Milanie L.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I am loving this balm!! the tropical coconut smells so awesome. It's not a thick balm and I love the pencil form of it. I definitely am gonna stock up!
Carol V.
Carol V.
San Diego
Love this lip balm it reminds me of smackers chapstick but more grown up. It leaves a subtle tint that even tastes good! Haha so far the strawberry one is my fav but I will buy the rest.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I'm a sucker for anything strawberry. This is hydrating and gives your lips a slight tint. The packaging works well for the product, although I've already broken the lid. I will most likely repurchase when I run out!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
This balm smells really good. It is not too heavy for my lips. I love how well it applies. I never have any issues out if it. It is easy to take anywhere with me. I would recommend it.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Review for: Juicy Peach
These are really nice and light. If you aren't looking to use a heavy lipstick, a sticky lip gloss or even matte, this is the perfect route to go! Not only that, but it makes your lips feel silky smooth all day!!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry
I love the smells of these lip balms. I think the quality is decent. My lips felt a bit more moisturized, but nothing too special.I've had better lip balms, but these weren't too bad.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.