BY REVLON #24 in Lip Care

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?2 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented3 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at...2 Answers
Revlon Kiss Balm
  • "I snagged the juicy peach scented one and man am I glad I did! First off, the packaging is so cute! It's what caught my eye in the first place! It's very similar to their other chubby lipsticks, except they're smaller and have a rounded tip versus the pointed tip of their other lip products. Secondly, THIS SMELLS FANTASTIC!! Like I said, I got the peach scent and it smells like peach candy, but it's not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!" in 68 reviews
  • "Absolutely love these! I picked up the apple and strawberry ones! They each smell like apple and strawberry (: It is very moisturizing and hydrating. I like that it glides on but doesn't just have a gloss film on top of your lips, it actually feels good. The color isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!" in 53 reviews
  • "This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. " in 48 reviews
  • "I love this product because it compares to some of my high end products. Its very balmy and has just the right amount of tinted color! its super easy to use with the twisted bottom. I also love the sent because it smells like something from my childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! " in 17 reviews
  • "This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!" in 14 reviews
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Berry Burst more...
The packaging looks cheap and childish in my opinion but within lies a nice foolproof lip balm with a wash of pigment and color. These are scented as well and don't have any chemical smell to them like some drugstore lip products can. These were moisturizing and come in a range of colors, I would repurchase this.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
I LOVED this! I am a sucker for all things peach-scented, so when I saw this at Walgreens, I had to have it! I noticed only the tiniest bit of color. I think the darker shades might have some more pigment to them but I'm not certain. This felt really good on my lips and smelled great. I think it was a little expensive, and I definitely ran out a little too quickly to justify keeping them in my bag all the time, but I'd definitely give this a shot!
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Crisp Apple more...
Pros:
-Smells DELICIOUS!!
-Leaves a beautiful sheer tint on my lips. i like to use this when i'm aiming for an effortless look
-Affordable
-Come in different scents

Cons:
-The only con i have with this is the cap. It comes off pretty easy. I had this in my Kate Spade purse when i went to a fair and when i took it out to use it the cap was off and product got inside of my purse! i was so upset!! Now i refuse to put this in my purse.
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
I LOVE this lip balm! I received the peach one in my last Target box and I'm obsessed. It's very moisturizing and smells so good. I have since gone out and bought the cherry and coconut one. Of the 3, I definitely like the peach one the best.
Megan C.
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
I love these! I got the cherry one in my target beauty box and loved it so much I bought the peach today. They have a slight color that makes it amazing for everyday wear. They smell soooooo good and have a slight taste as well. I love this and use them daily now!! I will be buying more of them.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! It feels so good on your lips, has the slightest sweet smell, gives shine with a touch of color, stays put, and protects! I started off with just the Berry Burst shade. Loved it so much I went back and got the whole collection. Tropical Coconut is my favorite!
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
I got this in the peach scent/color, and I love this balm! It's such a nice balm, it leaves my lips feeling so nice for a really long time. The scent/flavor is also very pleasant, and doesn't last long enough to be weird. It doesn't leave much color, but that's honestly not a big deal to me, and I think I actually prefer it that way!

This is a great lip balm and I hope this line sticks around for a while.
Daisy A.
Not only does it keeps my lips moisturized, but it adds color to my lips giving them a natural look. The fin thing about these lip balms is that they smell good and you can smack your lips together and taste the flavor. Mines happens to be the cherry one, which I totally recommend!! Revlon Kiss Balm
Khara O.
Hobbs, NM
Review for: Sweet Cherry more...
I have the tropical coconut. This is a very hydrating lip balm with great flavor and scent. I do not feel however it is worth 4.99 for the amount of product you get . I is in a roll up type in a crayon shape. I would say if your looking for a lot of hydration it is worth the buy.
Ma M.
Delano, CA
This is like lip balm with a bit of tint and it smells beautifully. i have the apple one its the best balm I've had so far im on my secound one and i have it on me at all times. i also apply it before applying any matte lip sticks. It also has 20 SPF which is a plus. You can see the bit of gloss in the picture.
catherine p.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
💘peachytomo💘 j.
Ashford
Is this lip balm pigmented