BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jesly D.
Review for: Berry Burst
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm. The color is perfect for my skin tone, it's not too dark or not too bright it's a nice color. The smell of the berry burst is the best, it's fruity and fresh and i totally recommend this to anyone.
Karina G.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Omg we're to start I absoulty love this product it's amazing smells delicious and very cute container I also use strawberry cherry and coconut I love all of them I would recommend to anyone who likes a little sweet Chapstick
Julia M.
Review for: Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry
This lip balm smell very good I would like them but I do not like the color that it comes with putting on this lip balm it's very Barbie doll pinkish and it can be kind of expensive for eight dollars its just a lip balm
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
I love these! They leave your lips so moist and smooth! I love how it has a light tint so you can wear it for a natural or everyday look without looking so bland lol. I definitely recommend. Would definitely buy again!
Aislin C.
Belleville , WI
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut, Sweet Cherry, Juicy Peach
I absolutely love all of these lip balms. They are super cute and soft. I like to use some of the colors on my cheeks too. They smell so good and are so easy to apply. I would totally buy again! I have an entire set right now!
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
Review for: Juicy Peach
I surprisingly really like these! I received one in a target beauty box and I was given the Peach colored one! They look and feel so pretty! They smell amazing as well and give your lips just the right amount of color.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
these are so so cute!!! i have the strawberry one and I love it. the packaging is nice too. the color isn't too strong which is one of the main things I like about it. i'll definitely be trying the rest of the colors.
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I'm a sucker for anything strawberry. This is hydrating and gives your lips a slight tint. The packaging works well for the product, although I've already broken the lid. I will most likely repurchase when I run out!
Kara E.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Berry Burst, Crisp Apple
This is perfect if you are looking for a nice lip balm with a touch of color!  This is my go-to when I am dressed down and just looking for little lip color!  I have recommended this to several people!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Review for: Juicy Peach
Awesome lip balms! I have mine in the strawberry flavor. It was my first time using the revlon lip balms and I love it! It's pretty inexpensive at Ulta Beauty. I want to go out and buy all of these! They are awesome!
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Are these scented?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?