BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?1 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented1 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley L.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Berry Burst
I love this product. I picked it up at Walmart for under $5.00. It has now replaced my lip stain, my chapstick, and lipstick. It smells delicious and leaves the perfect amount of color. Lips are smooth and kissable. I will be picking up one of each color soon.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I sampled the Revlon Strawberry Lip Balm and I must say it is one of my favorite lip balms! My lips were dry when I tried after using they were moisturized and looking great! I would highly recommend this product. Revlon always has high quality products!
Jennifer B.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Ever so slight lip tint, great tasting and smelling. Would definatly purchase again. I would recommend it to anyone who like lips that barely look like anything is there.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Review for: Juicy Peach
This is my new favorite stick form lip balm. I picked it up on a whim and I am so glad I did. It leaves my lips soft, it taste good, and it feels nice. Plus side is it is cheap. I have had it for a few weeks and have used half of it already. I love this and will be buying it again.
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Berry Burst
The scent and taste of this balm makes is unusable for me. Sadly, I had to throw this one away after giving it a fair shot. I just could not tolerate the scent of it. Skip this one!
Marlyn D.
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I thought I would love this because I love coconut and I really thought it would come off transparent because it's white. It actually gives my darker pigmented lips this white cast to them that's not so nice. I still use it under my puppies though.
Sabrina C.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I loved this lip balm. It's super easy to use and apply. It just helps to add some shine and color to your lips. It was my first time using it and I was surprised by how moisturized my lips felts after! It has SPF, so it'll be good for summer days!
Kimberly G.
Review for: Juicy Peach
I have been really enjoying this Peach lip balm. It smells and also taste amazing. It glides on very smooth and made my lips soft. It has a slight tint to it, but that doesn't last long. I would recommend, I plan on picking up a few more of these.
Jamie D.
Los Alamos, NM
Review for: Berry Burst
This balm is hydrating and lightly pigmented. It smells really nice too! Overall I do like this balm, I keep it in my pocket for use throughout the day, but I do wish it was slightly less glossy and longer lasting. It can wear off quickly.
Susanna G.
New York
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Lovely sheer balm leaves a veil of color, smells like strawberries, has spf which makes it great for summer. Also works for the other seasons as well! If you're a fan of pink lip gloss check this out, it's similar to the fresh lip balms.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.