BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?2 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented3 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I snagged the juicy peach scented one and man am I glad I did! First off, the packaging is so cute! It's what caught my eye in the first place! It's very similar to their other chubby lipsticks, except they're smaller and have a rounded tip versus the pointed tip of their other lip products. Secondly, THIS SMELLS FANTASTIC!! Like I said, I got the peach scent and it smells like peach candy, but it's not overwhelming. It's sooooooo good!! The kiss balm is actually really moisturizing. It's not slippery or oily feeling. It feels thick and balmy and lasts a pretty long time. I love this stuff and would recommend it!" in 68 reviews
  • "Absolutely love these! I picked up the apple and strawberry ones! They each smell like apple and strawberry (: It is very moisturizing and hydrating. I like that it glides on but doesn't just have a gloss film on top of your lips, it actually feels good. The color isn't super pigmented as it is just a balm, but it gives off a very nice tint to your lip, very natural. Definitely give it a try!" in 53 reviews
  • "This balm is perfect! They have spf 20 which is a huge plus. The scent in mine (apple) is amazing. I almost feel like I'm using lip smackers again... but for grown ups. They have a slight tint which I also love because it's just enough color to make my lips pop and complete a simple, everyday look. " in 48 reviews
  • "I love this product because it compares to some of my high end products. Its very balmy and has just the right amount of tinted color! its super easy to use with the twisted bottom. I also love the sent because it smells like something from my childhood. I have to keep this with me during the winter because i get really chapped lips. I would highly recommend! " in 17 reviews
  • "This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!" in 14 reviews
Emily Y.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
Great lip balm with good, sheet but build-able colors. Strawberry gives a great pink color, and I also have the Peach which is great for a more nude lip. Plus hey smell amazing! Definitely my go to when I don't want a lipstick.
Holly M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Tropical Coconut, Fresh Strawberry more...
I absolutely love this lip balm!!! It so hydrating and has the right amount of shine. The strawberry adds a perfect pink tint and smells like strawberries! The coconut one is clear but smells like a vacation!!! I use these alone, or with just liner and even over my matte lipsticks when they get unbearable. One of my favorite summer finds!
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
Absolutely love these I bought 1 first (cherry) and loved it so much I ended up going back that same week to buy the rest of the line. These are amazing for the price. And they keep your lips moisturized they also have a spf. Every one needs these they are amazing
Sarah F.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Tropical Coconut more...
I am very very impressed by this product! It is super smooth to apply and leaves my lips soft and kissable! I love the scent. I could wear this all day. It is my second time wearing it and I can definitely see this as a staple in my purse. It exceeded my expectations! I will buy it again when I run out.
Katrina S.
I love this product! I have two, the tropical coconut and juicy peach. I got the peach one in a Walmart beauty box and I bought the other at Ulta. It feels great on the lips and smells great. It also has spf which is great for the summer.
Devon T.
Madison Twp, PA
My favorite lip balm!! It has a beautiful tiny of color, a smell so good you wish you could eat it, and best of all great moisturizer for dry lips. It's also SPF 20 so you can wear it all summer and not worry about sunburnt/chapped lips!!
Vctoria V.
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
I love a great smelling lip product and these kiss balm products are truly so amazing. its a very buttery product and it smells so good you might just want to take a bite out of the product! not to forget the color of the product, its a beautiful peach color and perfect for a flirty summer time look!
Brianne H.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
I just tried Revlon Kiss and wish I would have discovered it sooner. It comes in a bunch of beautiful sheer colors that feel light and look great for everyday wear. My lips felt conditioned and soft for a long time.
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
Review for: Juicy Peach more...
Smells amazing but only moisturizing for literally 5 mins! I would not buy again if recommend. I don't even have very dry lips, bought at target for around $4. Don't buy this complete waste of money!
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
Love the lip balm in Juicy Peach. It smells amazing and love the fact it is SPF 20. Bought this lip balm at Walmart just to try it and i don't regret it because it keeps my lips real hydrated and very smooth. I usually have my lips all chapped but with this lip balm i don't have to worry about it.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
💘peachytomo💘 j.
Ashford
Is this lip balm pigmented