6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I really like this lip balm. I purchased mine at my local drugstore and I have used it a lot since I purchased it. It wasn't too expensive, tastes and smells amazing, and moisturizer the lips so beautifully.
Review for: Crisp Apple
This lip balm smells just like a crisp apple! Reminds me very much of autumn. I love it! This balm gives your lips a touch of color while moisturizing them at the same time. I love using them on days where I don't feel like wearing lipstick.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I love this scent so much! It smells and tastes amazing. It leaves a little tint which is a plus. I take this flavor to work and I just love applying it. It makes my lips look really cute! 10/10 recommend.
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
Review for: Tropical Coconut
This is a great balm to just throw in your purse and have on hand all the time. It's hydrating, glossy, and smells amazing. If you like coconut scents you will absolutely love this one, it's coconut pineapply pina colada goodness!
Debra H.
Debra H.
Review for: Juicy Peach
Loved this product so much, the peach smell is to die for and applies so nicely! Exceeded my standards, need all of them now. Seriously great price point and the smell is amazing! Definitely recommend!
Paola A.
Paola A.
Orlando
I truly love these I got 2 of them on sale for a really good price and they are really pigmented depending on which color you get , I got the red one which is the one with an apple not the cherry one and fresh strawberry one. I love that it also had spf and I would buy it again
Courtlandt M.
Courtlandt M.
Dayton, TX
Review for: Tropical Coconut
This Revlon Kiss Balm in Tropical Coconut is awesome! I purchased mine at CVS for under $5. I was interested in a lip balm for summer that contained SPF, and the coconut scent of this one was perfect for that season! It's glossy, smooth, very hydrating, and smells wonderful!
Skylar B.
Skylar B.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Tropical Coconut
This lippie product is a definite must if you're looking for an affordable chapstick with a nice flavor! It's sold in so many different drugstores, so you can find it basically anywhere you go! The coconut smells and tastes amazing.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love love love these. I think they are just as good as the tarte ones. They go on somewhat sheer but add color and feel great on, just like the name says, a balm. I just wish they had more colors.
Jesly D.
Jesly D.
Review for: Berry Burst
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm. The color is perfect for my skin tone, it's not too dark or not too bright it's a nice color. The smell of the berry burst is the best, it's fruity and fresh and i totally recommend this to anyone.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.