Our hydrating formula comes in delicious sheer colors, each infused with natural fruit oils and fragrances. SPF 20 sun protection helps keep your lips healthy and vibrant for a beautiful, smooth smile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Kiss Balm Lip Balm, #020 Crisp Apple (Pack of 3) + Facial Hair Remover Spring!
84/3 Topsia Road Kolkata
The amount of times my daughter buys them. Lest say the same amount of time Ross screamed "we're on a break" lol! A must in every Girl/boy beauty or daily life regime if u use or dont use makeup this is an essential for keeping them chaps hydrated
The Revlon lip balms are super hydrating and keeps the lips moisturized for a long time. The prices are pretty affordable and different fruit flavours are the usp. Easy to carry in your pockets. I recommend these lips balms especially for winters
manchester
My honest thought about the facial hair remover was good because it helped me remove small facial hairs and the lip balm really softened my lips I’d rate this really good :)...[product:the-ordinary-aha-30%-bha-2%-peeling-solution]
Keysborough
This lip balm product is moisturising, not dry. It’s fragrance is not strong, which is good, and smells nice on your lips. I like how it made my lips soft and moisturised when I applied it, although it was my first time using it.
Gulshan-e-kaneez fatima block 2 Gulzarehijri scheme33 sector 16/A karachi
I am a lip balm except first and I love Revlon lip balms costlier very hydrating a little lips looks like they are baby lips they are very plumpy very nice after I start using this it definitely make my lips looks pink
It’s such an amazing product love it use it every day, it exceeded my expectations but it could’ve been a little more in the packet. It was quite a gentle bum and there’s a little room for improvement
Westoning
This product is amazing it smells insane and leaves my lips feeling amazing even when their at there driest its perfect for the winter definitely recommend.
Brawley
This product really help my lips to get softer and cuter! I actually recommend it! And also you can get it in any store, most common in #Walmart (:
Tlaxco
Mi sonrisa es el mejor aliado del mi vida y que mejor que tener conmigo siempre un bálsamo tan bueno, me encanta como dejó mis labios,
Metepec
Que parece un buen bálsamo, qué es refrescante humectante tiene un aroma agradable. Después de que pasa su efecto máximo no reseca los labios.

Looking for your answer?