Our hydrating formula comes in delicious sheer colors, each infused with natural fruit oils and fragrances. SPF 20 sun protection helps keep your lips healthy and vibrant for a beautiful, smooth smile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Kiss Balm Lip Balm, #020 Crisp Apple (Pack of 3) + Facial Hair Remover Spring!
Such a good lip balm doesn't taste like chapstick you're not supposed to eat it of course very cute Packaging there's nothing I would change about this product except for making it bigger definitely keep your lips moisturized with a tint of color highly recommended and it gets a thumbs-up for a review with me!
Denver, CO
This would have been higher rated if it had not been for the after taste that this balm leaves on your mouth! The color the moisture and the line reduction of this product is amazing! However, if you are someone that likes to re-apply products (especially lip products, than this might not be for you.
Goderich
This product smells very nice and the packaging is super cute. However, it did actually dry out my lips and the feeling on the product felt smooth for a few minutes then became sticky and clumpy on my lips. I personally would go with burts bees or something of the sort for your lips.
Woodbridge
It was really good it had gray cooler tint of my lips and make them really nice and smooth to the touch and over all I think it was pretty great there was very few things I didn’t like about it like one thing is that it was fretted fragile and would break on my lips sometimes
Reedley, CA
I love this product so much because it keeps my lips from being chapped. This Revlon product I use almost every day especially when going out.[product:revlon-kiss-balm-lip-balm,-#020-crisp-apple-(pack-of-3)-facial-hair-remover-spring]
spokane
It’s very hydrating for my lips. I enjoy the texture that it leaves on my lips, after the sweet crisp apple flavor absorbers into my lips. I enjoyed this product very much and it lasted for a good amount of time
Haslet
Any type of balm by revlon is a yes! The tint sits perfectly on anyone’s lips and it smells AMAZING. I have yet to see the facial hair remover part of it? I want to know lots more about that part of the product.
Jackson, MS
I love lip balm but this one is not my favorite but it's not bad it didn't meet my expectations I would think it would be more creamy I would make the product a little more creamy and soft and more sent this was my first time buying it I wouldn't recommend to others it's a great product tho
This product was alright wasn’t horrible. I didn’t really like the flavor on it but that’s not on them I picked the flavor. Did moisture my lips so that was good. Packaging was nice. Overall a decent product.
Hot Springs
I have always went to Walmart to get these as kid too. Hydrates the lips so much. Great product, suggest to others. I have to have one of these through the day. I’m a chapstick addict lol. I love this product

Looking for your answer?