BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

• Never gotten these, are they hydrating?2 Answers
  • Is this lip balm pigmented2 Answers
  • Does the color last long? Or is there any color payoff at all? I ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ariana P.
Lindenhurst, NY
Review for: Juicy Peach
I really like this balm! I just recently pick this up to keep in my purse just in case I need a little something on my lips. But I'm pleasantly surprised by how nice it is. It's really hydrating without making my lips feel dry after the product goes away. I also like the peachy scent. To me it actually smells like real peaches and not like an artificial peach. The one thing I'm not crazy about is it doesn't taste great. It's not awful and I can definitely deal with it. All in all I think it's an awesome product. Revlon - Kiss Balm SPF 20 (#015 Juicy Peach) 1 pc
Vivian Y.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Tropical Coconut
I purchased the Revlon kiss SPF 20 tropical coconut from CVS . It is by far one of the best lip balm is I have ever tried. It goes on smooth, I love the scent, and it moisturizes my lips. On top of all that it's SPF 20 to help protect my lips from harmful sun rays. Revlon Kiss Balm
Jennifer C.
Mastic , NY
Review for: Berry Burst, Crisp Apple, Fresh Strawberry, Tropical Coconut
I honestly love these I was like ughh at first then I was like wow the color isn’t like super dark it’s like light makes your lips smooth and soft and it makes your lips look super cute with color what more can you ask for it last for me unless you clean your mouth with napkin I recommend it for sure the colors may seem bright but they aren’t at all and their smell is soft not strong at all and they aren’t that pricey. $4.19 or $5.99 at most in Cvs store or Walgreens or Walmart or target I’m just obsessed I have three open and 4 unopen ones why I just love them 💕
Karen C.
Philadelphia
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
Fresh Strawberry offers a subtle pink color. Applies easily. Feels very waxy on the lips. Doesn't hydrate, my lips feel more dry after application. Smells similar to strawberry pop rocks candy or Suave strawberry shampoo. Offers good UV protection. I would not recommend this to someone who needs a lip balm that hydrates.
Danielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a sample and love it. Revlon kiss balm goes on easy and smooth with a tint of color and gloss. It is very moisturizing. It also has a fruity smell that smells delicious. It doesn't last all day but last long enough to get the job done. I can't wait to buy more and would recommend this item.
Jordan N.
Review for: Tropical Coconut
It's luscious and smooth, but it keeps you wanting more. 5 Starts for smell and flavor, if you're having beach withdraws this stuff alone will put you in a happy place. That being said, what's it like? So it's smooth, and has a great shine, and it's lightweight so you don't have sticky lips.
The issue that I had, is that honestly when it was off I had a dryness without it causing me to keep putting it on...and I liked wearing it, but never have I gone through a product so fast. When my lips are bare I don't want them to feel dry and I almost felt like this was drying them out.
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Sweet Cherry, Fresh Strawberry
Revlon Kiss Balm I have been using these balms since last may and I'm IN LOVE!! They make your lip moisturized, health, and give a color to it and it is kind of glossy if you apply more than one layer. It smells and tastes so good, and makes your lips look a little bit natural, if you only apply one layer.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I really enjoy this product for everyday casual use. The consistency and color is a lot like the Cherry Chapstick, however it does produce much more tent. I like using it on days when I am bouncing between classes because it provides some color without being too much. It makes my lips feel smooth and makes me feel a little more done up too. I only removed a star because I have seen several similar products. I would recommend this is you want some color without all the work, intensity, and cover as lipsticks or lip colors.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Love how it moisturizes my lips and feels great 👍. It also gives me a nice color to my lips and I am overall loving this revlon kiss balm! I would recommend it! Great price for it too. So try it out ladies!!
Ana P.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this like 4 months ago and I super happy with my investment, good product, good price and works perfectly. This give you a soft pretty color and protects & hydrate your lips, I'd recommend this 100%
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
claire e.