6 colors available

BY REVLON

For instantly softer, smoother, kissable lips. Hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils, in sheer juicy color. SPF 20 protection available in 6 fresh fruit flavors.

Buy on ULTA
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Juicy Peach
Okay so far I have only tried one of these in the color, sweet cherry. My first time using it and I have to say I am pretty impressed. These lip balms are completely adorable and they apply super smoothly to lips. The color pay off is just a tint but they are highly moisturizing with a pleasant not over barring scent and just the right amount of color. I will definitely be buying more of these and I can't wait to try the other colors.
Mónica D.
Mónica D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Juicy Peach
I'm a person who likes to take care of my lips. I put too much care in my mouth. I always like it to look perfect. This product really exceed my expectations, at first glance they are something normal, I really do not believe they worked for me but since I opened them I fell in love with the color, smell and texture. I loved them!!
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Columbus , GA
Review for: Juicy Peach
Smells amazing but only moisturizing for literally 5 mins! I would not buy again if recommend. I don't even have very dry lips, bought at target for around $4. Don't buy this complete waste of money!
Leigh H.
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Berry Burst
The scent and taste of this balm makes is unusable for me. Sadly, I had to throw this one away after giving it a fair shot. I just could not tolerate the scent of it. Skip this one!
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Review for: Sweet Cherry
I'm not a huge fan of the pink color of the cherry one but it's subtle enough to where I know I can get used to it. This is a very moisturizing lip balm!
Review for: Juicy Peach
This reminds me of all the flavored chapstiks when I was growing up! Looks fun and I bet it smells good! Can't wait to try it!
Review for: Juicy Peach
Super nice and had a nice smell to it too. Im going to recommend this to people who like lipsticks with flavor
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Berry Burst
Revlon kiss balms I like. I have a few of there colors and do enjoy wearing it. Berry burst is pretty
Allison A.
Allison A.
Easton, PA
Review for: Berry Burst
Love this lip balm. They are moisturizing and add a great hint of color to the lips.
carla l.
carla l.
salem, OR
Review for: Fresh Strawberry
I had read a lot of positive reviews about this balm and definitely wanted to give it a try. I wear lip glosses and liquid lipsticks constantly but I truthfully rarely wear lip balms because I typically just don't like how they feel my lips. While it seems as though most ChapSticks and similar products advertise that they are moisturizing and hydrating, I have a hard time finding ones that I feel really do a good job without tasting terrible. That being said, I really liked the idea of Revlon's moisturizing, slightly tinted product that claimed to have a fresh fruity flavor.
I ended up with the strawberry flavor and was sadly very disappointed. The packaging is definitely cute and I really like the twist up dispenser and the slightly domed stick. I also actually liked the very subtle hint of color that it gave off - - a very sheer pink which just enhanced the natural color of my lips. That's where the love stops. Instead of being moisturizing, it just felt waxy and not at all hydrating. I thought that maybe I just needed to use it a few times and that it was just the top part of the product that was causing the waxy sensation, hoping that after the first couple of applications it would apply better but no luck. As for the flavor, it definitely didn't have the pleasant strawberry scent or taste that I was expecting and instead reminded me very much of cardboard. Others may disagree with me but I don't think that this is a product that really lives up to its claims and certainly not one that I would purchase again.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
has this been released in the U.S? I have never seen this packaging
Halley L.
Halley L.
How pigmented are these? How do they compare to Baby Lips? Are they moisturizing?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I have only tried the fresh strawberry one. Is there another one you would recommend. Whats your favorite and whats your least favorite from this line?
claire e.