BY REVLON

• Great for face and body powders
  • Applies powder and bronzers perfectly

• Is this brush flimsy? How does it apply powder? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This brush is great for powder and built really nicely..the bristles r very soft and glides the make up on very evenly. Some hairs were a lil crazy looking after the first use. But it's a very good brush and love using it for bronzer.
Sherry H.
Got this Revlon Cosmetic Brush and just love it!  It's the perfect size for putting on my blush, and only takes a couple of swipes to each cheek and I'm done!  Very soft too!
Alix G.
This is such a nice brush sometime I just brush my face for fun because it's such a nice feeling! I bought it for my blush but I use it for almost anything . I love the way it looks and the way it feels in my hand. It so easy to clean as well. I'm recommending it to everyone! You must try it!
Saeeda A.
Cute little brush that you can carry anywhere! Does the job properly! Very small as well. can buy in any CVS/Walgreens. Yes would buy again! My skin type of dry skin. Yes, very much recommended to anyone who's looking for a quick change!
Laura P.
These brushes are pricy! They are very rough on my face to where I couldn’t use it. I have dry skin and I felt like it was digging. I was super disappointed because I heard a few people rave. Total bomb for me.
Chantal M.
Huntsville
I got this brush in a subscription box and I didn't really care for it. It did what I needed it to do, but I sheds a lot.
Sara R.
New Iberia
I love this brush I use it for everything whether it's applying powder foundation or blending it's great for both
Katie W.
Buckeye, AZ
These brushes are seriously really good quality. They blend really well and are very soft. I love the design
sherry m.
Alabama
Would use Revlon over any other product its great on my hair not harsh good
Janelle G.
This brush is amazingly soft !most  brushes I have used make me red and break out even more! I hate most brush feelings on my face This one though is totally different it's my go to brush it's gentle on sensitive skin and does the job well Highly recommend tjis
Haley M.
Is this brush flimsy? How does it apply powder?