BY REVLON

• Great for face and body powders
  • Applies powder and bronzers perfectly

Buy on Amazon
Asia W.
I have had this brush for over 10 years and now it's starting to finally kind of falls apart but throughout the years that has done so good held up soft I use it for all over powder with my bronzer and it always gives me a good look after highly recommended to invest in a kabuki brush
Rebecca S.
Wyoming, PA
This brush is great for powder and built really nicely..the bristles r very soft and glides the make up on very evenly. Some hairs were a lil crazy looking after the first use. But it's a very good brush and love using it for bronzer.
Saeeda A.
Cute little brush that you can carry anywhere! Does the job properly! Very small as well. can buy in any CVS/Walgreens. Yes would buy again! My skin type of dry skin. Yes, very much recommended to anyone who's looking for a quick change!
Sherry H.
Got this Revlon Cosmetic Brush and just love it!  It's the perfect size for putting on my blush, and only takes a couple of swipes to each cheek and I'm done!  Very soft too!
Alix G.
This is such a nice brush sometime I just brush my face for fun because it's such a nice feeling! I bought it for my blush but I use it for almost anything . I love the way it looks and the way it feels in my hand. It so easy to clean as well. I'm recommending it to everyone! You must try it!
Lisbeth S.
La amo, en serio es una de las mejores brochas que tengo, el tamaño es perfecto, tiene muchísimos pelitos y difumina todo muy bien, me encanta porque cabe perfecto en el porta cosméticos y no ocupa mucho espacio, es demasiado suave y el acabado que deja es muy bonito.
Heaven M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was given one of these as a Christmas gift from my sister. This is a really good brush! It's super soft, and makeup applies very even with it. As long as you clean it out regularly you couldn't ask for a better brush! I've had mine for about two years now, and it still works great!
Laura P.
Romulus , MI
These brushes are pricy! They are very rough on my face to where I couldn’t use it. I have dry skin and I felt like it was digging. I was super disappointed because I heard a few people rave. Total bomb for me.
Kathryn W.
Dublin, VA
This brush is so soft! I couldn't believe how well it picked up my powder. I love it and would recommend it to anyone who wants a smooth finish and a incredibly soft brush.
Elizabeth g.
A little expensive but it works great. I like the way it looks and it feels very fluffy. Great for powdring your whole face or for removing fall out from eyeshadow.
Haley M.
Belle Chasse, LA
Is this brush flimsy? How does it apply powder?
Mariant R.