BY REVLON

Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. Ultra soft, all-natural full and plush hair Wide, rounded, full brush design is ideal for both face and body and specially crafted to give you a flawless, picture-perfect appearance. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Love it! It's big enough to make your blush look natural and perfect! I'd recommend it to anyone" in 4 reviews
Asia W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have had this brush for over 10 years and now it's starting to finally kind of falls apart but throughout the years that has done so good held up soft I use it for all over powder with my bronzer and it always gives me a good look after highly recommended to invest in a kabuki brush
Lisbeth S.
La amo, en serio es una de las mejores brochas que tengo, el tamaño es perfecto, tiene muchísimos pelitos y difumina todo muy bien, me encanta porque cabe perfecto en el porta cosméticos y no ocupa mucho espacio, es demasiado suave y el acabado que deja es muy bonito.
Heaven M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I was given one of these as a Christmas gift from my sister. This is a really good brush! It's super soft, and makeup applies very even with it. As long as you clean it out regularly you couldn't ask for a better brush! I've had mine for about two years now, and it still works great!
Kaity w.
Dublin, VA
This brush is so soft! I couldn't believe how well it picked up my powder. I love it and would recommend it to anyone who wants a smooth finish and a incredibly soft brush.
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ
A little expensive but it works great. I like the way it looks and it feels very fluffy. Great for powdring your whole face or for removing fall out from eyeshadow.
Lee B.
I use this brush for my powder, when I use powder, and it works really well. Only a couple hairs fell out while using this brush, but for the price and it being as soft as it is, it is worth it!
Glenis D.

It is super soft , very gentle to the skin, I have for years and still intact, the use for loose powder, bronzer and blush makeup is a very useful tool
Carolina Z.
This is a good makeup brush, I use it to apply the loose powder, and leaves a good texture, is very soft, has abundant cerhty and is easy to wash
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
I love it. Revlon has one of the best selection of brushes for a drugstore companie. I used for my bronzer and the result is really great
Rebecca A.
Hayden, AL
LOVE! Works great for powder! If you want to use this, it is a nice choice! I really much prefer this to bigger brushes.
Mariant R.