Linda S.
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA

What shade do you recommend for olive tone skin and teeth that aren't so white?
Kat P.
Kat P.
June 29, 2014, 11:25 p.m.
Lovesick is amazing. I get compliments all the time! And I find that they make your lips look very plump (who will bother to look at your teeth anymore?). I used to have more yellowy teeth before (I couldn't wear bright reds because it would look bad) I whitened and it didn't show with lovesick on.
Bai W.
Bai W.
May 6, 2014, 10:05 p.m.
Crush! Will whiten your teeth and give you an edgy look!!
Rula G.
Rula G.
April 30, 2014, 7:10 p.m.
Crush and Lovesick are vibrant enough to give your teeth a whiter glow.
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
March 6, 2014, 4:19 p.m.
Honey really does look great on all skin tones! Try it out!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Feb. 19, 2014, 12:14 a.m.
If your teeth are less white, I would DEFINITELY try some of the more violety/purply looking shades. Colors with a blue undertone are really great for making your teeth look whiter. I would recommend Sweetheart, Darling, or Cherish.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Jan. 11, 2014, 6:01 p.m.
The honey, it think it looks great on all skin tones
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Jan. 11, 2014, 12:10 p.m.
I really liked Charm
ELZBIETA F.
ELZBIETA F.
Dec. 28, 2013, 2:36 p.m.
Not the color 'Darling'
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Dec. 15, 2013, 1:10 p.m.
The shade honey is a great one! It doesn't look anything like the packaging though. It's more of a plummy pink mauve than a light pink like the color of the packaging.
Alaina R.
Alaina R.
Dec. 14, 2013, 9:03 p.m.
Love Struck!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Nov. 9, 2013, 1:31 a.m.
Honey, and Smitten! Crush would probably also look wonderful on you! I have almost everyone of these. They are fantastic!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Sept. 15, 2013, 4:19 p.m.
I'm Italian and have olive skin tone as well as having worries about my teeth appearing white. When I want a pop of color, I go for Rendezvous and when I want a neutral shade, I go with Charmed. These balms are gorgeous for the subtle stain they leave on the lips and because Rendezvous is a coral toned red, it makes the teeth look whiter and stands out beautifully next to mediterranean skin tones.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
July 14, 2013, 5:23 p.m.
I agree, honey is a gorgeous shade. It has just enough blue tones to be natural but still make your teeth white.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
June 25, 2013, 2:39 p.m.
I looooooove Honey. It gives just enough color and I love the finish :).

Join Now