BY REVLON

Color does not smudge or streak. Contains vitamin C for for anti-oxidant protection. Creamy, lightweight balm melts onto lips for smooth, glide-on application. Translucent balm provides instant moisture and soft shine. Available in 10 lightweight shades

Lipstain + Balm for a beautiful wash of kiss-proof color and moisturizing, soft shine; Kiss-proof color with soft shine; ONE midnight balm

Macayla W.
Dubuque
Purchased at: Target
Love this lip stain! The applicator is a great shape for applying, making it easy to stay inside the lines. Stays on really well - great for a night out. It's dual sided with a lip balm on the other end to keep your lips hydrated as it does tend to be a little drying. Overall a great lip stain. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Nicole P.
Catawissa, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nice colors were available and it did it’s job by staining, but it did dry my lips out more than other brands and didn’t last as long as I would have hoped. It did what I was expecting and was cheaper, but there are better products out there if your willing to spend a little more.
Doreen B.
Denver
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the colors they have available, goes on smooth a little sticky until it dries it doesn't bleed and stays on for about 4 hours . There is no sting some stains sting for the first few minutes. The price is reasonable.
Hannah K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! It is so great and super affordable! Love this face product and this brand! The packaging is gorgeous and I have used this so many times! The price is perfect and the formula is as well! I would tell any of my friends to use this! It is my holy grail! Leaves my skin feeling amazing! Great for all skin types! Great color payoff!
Sara T.
Davis
the color is nice but it didnt last as long as i assumed it would for a lipstain. however i would still buy it again because the color is amazing !!!! the packaging is what youd expect for what youre paying for the product and for being in a drugstore . very worth the price
Savannah K.
Indiana
I love lip stains. I love having flattering, long-lasting color. Between work and school, I don't have time to re-apply lipstick throughout the day. Usually if you find a lip stain at a drugstore, there is some trade off and it ends up completely drying out your lips. Revlon has proven that it doesn't have to!
amy f.
pahrump
Purchased at: CVS
Great product. Went on smooth, great color selection. Only issue was the fact that it seemed to fade quicker on the middle of the lip faster then at the borders.
Breanna C.
Brookshire, TX
this is such a gorgeous color!!! I really like it and I cant wait to try out the other colors. it is long lasting and doesn't dry out my lips like some of the other ones that ive tried out in the past which is a major plus for me. I would recommend to friends and family
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, i really enjoyed using this wonderful product. It was very effective for me. It was also very smooth and gentle. It really met ny expectations when i used it. I would like to se a bigger packaging, but overall it was a great product!! INFLUENSTER IS THE BEST APP EVER CREATED!!!!
Ploy C.
Franklin, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is an alright lip stain. It gets the job done but it sometimes start peeling after long wear. It also dries in the tube particularly fast. I like how it is affordable for the consumer. This is not my go to lip stain.