Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.
-flushed stain + balm-like moisture
-retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required
-A lightweight lip stain + moisturizing balm for a perfect flush of color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain!
How would you rate this product?
Kate J.
Marcellus, NY
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain uploaded by Kate J.
Like not love. Kinda dry and hard to get a good application. I like stains for their staying power but this one was just so-so. Sweetheart Valentine color was also really bright pink - a bit too dramatic for me!
Judith V.
Corp Christi, TX
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain uploaded by Judith V.
Love love love these. Great range of colors from nudes to dark berries. These are well used and well loved in my makeup collection. Crush and Sultry are my two go to shades. Beautiful color in a balm form.
Diana M.
Ese me agrada se siente fresco aparte el color el precio es muy accesible un lápiz y así tiene mallor precisión muy bonitos color en todo me gustan solo que si tendrías que llevarlo con tigo para estarlo retocando para qué no se te desaparezca el color
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
I actually really like this drug store find. Lip stains are my preferred lip make up, because I'm a very low maintenance make up kinda gal. I love that it lasts for a good while without looking unnatural.
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain uploaded by Stacey M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I got this in a brick red called Adore. I like lip stains because they tend to stay longer. This doesn't stain so much. It's more like a coloured lip balm that slightly stains. It's very sheer, so you need to put on a few coats to get it dark & definitely use a lip liner. I like this purely for the shade & it's pretty moisturizing, but it doesn't really stain.
Alejandra G.
Pharr, TX
Me encanta este labia y la mayoría de su gama, los colores son super bonitos y la formula no reseca los labios, los uso tanto en invierno como en verano
angie P.
Oceana, WV
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm I'm in love with this it gives your lips that perfect pop of color without over doing it ! I love these it's my first time using them and I was shook I love them it went on very easy and was the perfect amount no heavy drying , not flakey or oily . I totally will buy again ! I'm one satisfied customer 😉 Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm
Sarah H.
While I definitely agree that this works as a lip stain, I didn't find it very "balmy"--it doesn't function as a hydrating lip product like a normal lip balm would. Whenever I wear this, I have to wear something hydrating over the stain because I find it rather dry.
JELLE M.
West Covina, CA
Typically I use higher end makeup, however this came recommended. I was skeptical- but wow!!! What a great lip color. I wouldn’t consider it a stain, but it does stay put for quite a long time and doesn’t dry out my lips at all. Great product!
Bonnie G.
Norris City, IL
I love the way this lip stain applies and lasts. It is great to keep in my purse for quick application.

Looking for your answer?