BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Hair Brushes Combs - Revlon Styling brushes are perfect tools for using with your favorite hairdryer. They are designed to add waves, curls and body. This jumbo nylon tunnel brush works extremely well on long, thick hair. Create smooth, big curls or waves by gently rolling hair once around the brush while blowdrying. Allow to cool and gently unroll. Hold hairdryer six inches away for optimum results. To clean your brush, wash in warm, soapy water, rinse in cool and air dry.

Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
This Revlon styling brush for thick long hair is pretty awesome. I have very thick hair and it takes so long to blow dry with other brushes because the brush brissels break and leave me frustrated. The 7 dollars I paid was wells worth it!
Lisa Z.
New York
Now this is a brush everyone should own.It runs threw your hair so smoothly and doesn't rip your hair out like most brushes.It very affordable and it's great to travel with.It works great with high heat and wet hair.I 100% recommend this product to all age's and all hair type's.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Yes I am one of those girls to have very thick, long hair! This brush is amazing at detangling this nasty knots in your hair, and greeting a nicely brush canvas for your hair care routine! Very nice product!!
Jena B.
I like this brush. I like that the bristles are brighter apart from each other so it doesn't tend to rip out a lot of your hair when you use it.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
This jumbo stylish brush is perfect for long thick hair! Best of all you can pick one up at your local drug store!
Angelique S.
Piney Chapel
This does not pull out alot of my hairl like a brush normally would with more grip and it it does not pull alot
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for long hair short hair med length hair and All so for blow drying hair this is a awesome tool
Iris N.
Fort Worth, TX
I goy wavy hair so it helps some. I use the smaller version and it better than the wider.
Ellie D.
Bournemouth , Dorset
I've got crazy thick hair and I find along with argen oil, really helps to brush out wet hair evenly and gently, I'd be lost without it