Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Hair Waver for Deep Waves

Revlon Hair Tools is dedicated to helping women achieve beautiful hair they'll love! Whether women desire gorgeous blowouts, big enviable waves, striking straight locks, or the perfect fashion accessory to complete the look, Revlon has the styling tools you desire. Our Perfect Heat line, with triple ceramic coating, is designed to provide you with the optimal heat and ceramic coating for less damage and perfect styling level. ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Create deep, luxurious waves that last from early morning until late at night with this 3-Barrel Tourmaline Ceramic Jumbo Waver. Barrels with three coats of ceramic heat to help reduce heat damage. The Jumbo Waver lets you style large sections of hair fast and the unique, extra-wide middle barrel produces the deepest, smoothest waves for the latest professional salon image no matter what the occasion. Select the ideal styling level from 30 heat settings up to 420º F for precise control in all hair types. When you’ve achieved the perfect look, just press the barrels together, push the Locking Ring up, and store your Jumbo Waver away.

Unique, Extra Wide Middle Barrel for the Deepest, Smoothest Waves; 420º F High Heat for Fast Styling and Optimal Results; 3 Tourmaline Ceramic Jumbo Waver Barrels for faster results; Locking Ring / Storage Loop; Tangle Free Swivel Cord

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Hair Waver for Deep Waves!
Elk Grove, CA
Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Hair Waver for Deep Waves uploaded by Cathy M.
Purchased at: Target
3 Pack - Revlon Perfect Heat 3 Barrel Waver 1 ea works as described. Easy to use. I have the older model from 5 years ago but still works the same. I like revlon hair tool products. #hairessentials #hairstyle #hair #beachhair #wavyhair
New Boston, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this Revlon waver for a little over a year near. It was super affordable on Amazon (under $30) and it works great. Ignore my frizz Today but it gives the perfect beachy waves and makes it looks like you put a lot of effort into your hair! Super easy to use! Different heat settings! Highly recommend!
Dallas
Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Hair Waver for Deep Waves uploaded by Rebekah S.
I love this! I’ve had it for years and it still works so well! I love the beach waves it gives me, it heats up so fast and you don’t have to hold it on your hair for too long. It works really well. I highly recommend this for the perfect natural looking beach waves 🌊
Hoschton, GA
I always get so many compliments when I use this tool to do my hair. It gives such natural looking waves and it’s truly so easy to use! I have really thick, already wavy hair, but some pieces are pretty straight from getting my hair bleached for so long. I love using this to make those straighter pieces blend in with my natural hair and this is just perfect!
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Terrible. Waves do not last at all and I wish I could return this. The only way the waves will last is if I drown my hair in hair spray. I only paid about $25 for it on amazon but it should just be discontinued it’s terrible. Don’t waste your money.
Talking Rock , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes a really good wave. I don’t like how long it takes on my super thick hair, but I do love the effect. It’s not like curling because you have to wave every section of hair about three- five times depending on length. I would recommend it because it definitely does the job, just be sure you have time!
San Diego, CA
I get the prettiest waves with this tool. I have a hot tools version but the black part you hold has gotten sticky over time (yuck- why?!) and it makes more crimps than waves. I get so many compliments when I use this. It’s so quick and easy and super affordable.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this waver it gives such a different and fun hair look. It crimps your hair and waves it all at the same time love love it!

Looking for your answer?