Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsRevlon
Jumbo 3 Barrel Ceramic Perfect Heat Waver

Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Ceramic Perfect Heat Waver

Forget what you learned in kindergarten: that snake letter "S" says nothing but beautiful, or at least that's what the Revlon Perfect Heat Jumbo 3 Barrel Waver has just taught us. This jumbo-sized wave styler creates gorgeous s-shaped curls that are big and beautiful. The three barrels are constructed of top-of-the-line ceramic that delivers a high, even heat to protect your hair while and after you style it. You can heat this hip hair-helper up to twenty-five heat settings in sixty seconds. Then, store it safely thanks to the plate-locking switch. With the Jumbo 3 Barrel Waver, you'll soon find yourself learning a new style alphabet. About Helen of TroyThrough exceptional innovation, quality, and value, Helen of Troy has established a leadership position in the personal care products market. Helen of Troy designs, produces, and markets household, electrical, and non-electrical products to the mass-market and professional beauty salon industry. With consistent new-product innovation, top quality, and competitive pricing, Helen of Troy remains committed to bringing you the best in personal beauty.

Does this work well on long and thick hair?
Does this work well on long and thick hair?
Does this product cause lots of damage?
Start your review of Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Ceramic Perfect Heat Waver!
How would you rate this product?
Deanna D.
Sarasota, FL
Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Ceramic Perfect Heat Waver uploaded by Deanna D.
This is such a great tool for every day use. It’s very inexpensive on Amazon, and makes your hair have so much body and bounce. Every time I wear my hair after using I get told my hair looks like a mermaids and I just love it. Recommend to everyone. My hair is thick and wavy naturally so it really holds the curls well,
Kinsey C.
Tempe
Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Ceramic Perfect Heat Waver uploaded by Kinsey C.
Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Ceramic Perfect Heat Waver uploaded by Kinsey C.
Purchased at: Target
This is my go-to secret weapon for any hippie, witchy, mermaid-y, etc. hairstyle. The result is very soft and natural-looking. There’s a learning curve to using it (you should make sure the double barrel is facing outwards so there isn’t a visible mark from where the tool’s waves end) but once you’ve got that down it works so well! Out of all the hot tools I have, this is my favorite one!
Sarah W.
Ashtabula , OH
This is my favorite tool to make loose waves it is quick and easy and the waves last 💁❤️
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
I have had it for a couple years, I seldom use it. Can be aggravating. Does put waves in but if you ain’t careful you burn your head or hand it is awkwardly use.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
I've had this waver for years, and I love it! My hair is naturally wavy in the back, but completely straight on the sides, which is mildly frustrating as far as styling goes. For the days I feel like waves and extra volume, this is brilliant! I never use products in my hair to prevent the waves from drooping by the day's end, because I don't have to. Waves stay tight through the day every time!
Hailey D.
Orlando, FL
Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Ceramic Perfect Heat Waver uploaded by Hailey D.
Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Ceramic Perfect Heat Waver uploaded by Hailey D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this as a gift and I’m obsessed! No more braiding your hair for a beautiful crimp! This makes perfect crimps that are all the same size and stay for so long!! Highly recommend purchasing this tool
Aaliyah M.
Ilion, NY
Omg it gives me perfect curls! You must try this! It is one of the best curling irons.
Savannah P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Ceramic Perfect Heat Waver uploaded by Savannah P.
This is just a really heavy waver compared to other ones on the market making it almost annoying to style my hair with, the barrel is a bigger wave, making my hair looser but can also take some getting used to and experience to get the waves not so uniform. It also makes the top of the hair look strange since it cannot reach the scalp all the way. If you know how to use it and can salvage the root of the hair then I would say it’s good for the desired look.
Darby S.
Ellisville, MO
Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Ceramic Perfect Heat Waver uploaded by Darby S.
I’ve had this iron for over 10 years. It’s my go-to quick hair style. It takes me like 10 minutes to finish my hair and I have long hair! Seriously, best iron ever.
Katie S.
Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Ceramic Perfect Heat Waver uploaded by Katie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this crimper. I wouldn’t say it gives you curled but it’s 1000 times easier to use. I like that the handle can clip back when traveling and it’s design is very sleek. It takes a couple tries to get the hang of it. It’s really good when paired up with [product:revlon-oval-one-step-hair-dryer-&-volumizing-styler].
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan J.
Chester, VA
il y a un an
Brooke F. il y a un an
No. You have to clamp it down on each section of hair going from the top of your head to the ends.