BY REVLON

Forget what you learned in kindergarten: that snake letter "S" says nothing but beautiful, or at least that's what the Revlon Perfect Heat Jumbo 3 Barrel Waver has just taught us. This jumbo-sized wave styler creates gorgeous s-shaped curls that are big and beautiful. The three barrels are constructed of top-of-the-line ceramic that delivers a high, even heat to protect your hair while and after you style it. You can heat this hip hair-helper up to twenty-five heat settings in sixty seconds. Then, store it safely thanks to the plate-locking switch. With the Jumbo 3 Barrel Waver, you'll soon find yourself learning a new style alphabet. About Helen of TroyThrough exceptional innovation, quality, and value, Helen of Troy has established a leadership position in the personal care products market. Helen of Troy designs, produces, and markets household, electrical, and non-electrical products to the mass-market and professional beauty salon industry. With consistent new-product innovation, top quality, and competitive pricing, Helen of Troy remains committed to bringing you the best in personal beauty.

Buy on Amazon
Heather S.
Revlon is my favorite styling product!! This waver gives you perfect waves!! And it’s sooo easy to use! Gets super hot for the most difficult hair but you can lower the temp if your hair is fine to! I also have the smaller version for tighter waves and it’s just as great! Highly recommend:)
Jayla H.
32350
These waves last so long!! The barrels heat up supper quickly and I honestly believe that this could work on any hair type..I have naturally wavy/straight hair so this just add some more to it..I love it so much!!
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
This Revlon waver was a random purchase fir me years ago, as I wasn't sure what to expect, but it immediately took my hair to mermaid status! I love to use this for a different look and the waves stay all day. I also love the hook at the end to keep it clamped while storing it.
Kayleigh J.
Burlington, ND
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite hairstyling tool of all time, if im have a bad hair day I run this through, it only takes my around 10 minutes and I have pretty long thick hair, also works great on my daughters hair
a_lipsticks_approach s.
chicago
Heat wavers give a fun look to ur style this one is great easy to use on all hair textures heat wave hair isn’t so popular now but doesn’t mean you can’t bring it back with such a easy fun to use tool
Dee H.
This jumbo waver is perfect for creating a laid back summer inspired hairstyle. I love the large size of the heat paddles/wave paddles and the fact that they heat up quickly and evenly. It was definitely a little bit of a learning curve for me when I started using this product to get my perfect waves...but that was likely user error. I feel like this item perfectly "waves" my hair without damaging or crimping it. Highly recommend.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
This is another favorite waver for me! I love waver and you can create amazing looks using them. This waver from revlon is very affordable and makes super cute waves. I use mine atleast 4 times a week on average. I will always recommend this product!
Melissa H.
Burbank, CA
Do you like magic? If you answered yes, then you will love the Revlon Jumbo Waver!!! It's so simple to use, and the waves really last! The picture that I've included was the following day. Even after brushing it, the waves held their shape. Amazing product!
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I absolutely love this. I used to use it a lot and it was actually the perfect look for my senior prom. I had much longer hair and I got many compliments on the style it created for me. I still have it and plan to use it this weekend!
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I really like my 3 barrel curling iron! I don't use it a whole lot because it gives such a unique look but when I do use it I have people complementing me all the time! I have very thick coarse hair and this curling iron works perfect in my hair. I think you can find them at Target or Walmart.
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
I Absolutley LOVE this wand.. it takes forever to do but the results are amazing and it lasts 2 days without me having to do any major touch ups. perfect look for the beach , or a night out ! it makes my hair smell weird even with protectant but I love how it looks I don't care ! makes me feel like a mermaid
daijah p.
Starkville, MS
Is this product really past 10 hot and is it really and truly a great product?
Kyra B.
Big Bear City, CA
is this really worth the price?