BY REVLON

JontueSwas launched in 1976 bySRevlon. Its floral Green notes have been collected from putting chamomile, gardenia, cypress, bergamot and rose as its top notes; notes from ylang-ylang, mimosa, sage, tuberose and geranium in its heart and base notes filled with vetiver, musk, oak moss, benzoin and patchouli. This is warm, sensual and gorgeous feminine fragrance. Design House: Revlon Scent Name: Jontue is available in a COLOGNE SPRAY 1.15 oz / 35 ml UNBOXED Gender: Womens We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Fragrance Note: Fruity Type: Fruity Launch Year: 1975 Perfume Type: Cologne Size: 1.1 - 2 Oz. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

linds. G.
South Charleston
This product was not one of my favorites. For the price, it was a very small bottle. In my opinion, it smells like old woman. I would rather use something from bath and body works. The bottle was nice, but I would not reccomend. For what you pay, it isn't worth it.
Emily B.
Denver
Love the smell. I've always been wearing it since I bought the bottle. Always get compliments on how good I smell as well. Bought it at ulta. Fair price for the overall product. Not disappointed and would probably buy again. Recommended to those who want to try something new
Kayla Y.
Hartford
Even though it's already unboxed it smells really nice and it is my first time using it and I would buy it again
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Doesnt Doesn't work I didn't have any of the effect this claim to have. Very very very disappointed . Maybe
Aaliyah R.
Camden, NJ
Love love love this PRODUCT!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. 10/10 For sure!!!!!!
hazel q.
san jose
Dicen que soy mal poeta, que ni una línea de entre tantos textos escritos ha de servir,
me basta una línea bien escrita sobre un montón de buenos intentos,
me basta dar el primer puñetazo  y albergar la idea de un triunfo certero,
dicen que soy mal poeta disque porque me importa respirar.El poeta viejo es un frasco de alcohol sin tapa. Se evapora de a poco,
se derrama sobre el poeta bisoño y el crepitar es diez veces mayor,
el poeta viejo es maestro, es el látigo corrector,
el poeta no llega a viejo por ser poeta, llega a viejo por intentar dejar de serlo.Dicen que soy mal poeta y tienen razón,
dicen que ni una línea sirve,
que soy un cochino adicto a los acordes y un yonki del placer,
que no quema lo que escupo, que no es de tripa y poco seso.El poeta me acusa de ser mal poeta,
el adicto me acusa de tener adicción,
las mujeres me acusan de ser mal amante,
dios me implora el perdón.El poeta viejo me culpa de ser muy racional,
pienso mucho lo que escribo,
no hierve la sangre en mis venas,
no se fermentan los versos.Dicen que soy mal poeta, y tienen razón,
si no puedo escribir que hoy la noche está estrellada,
o que mis versos son las pupilas de tus ojos,
entonces soy un mal poeta.El poeta ebrio de mezclilla y camiseta de black metal,
el poeta viejo que transpira versos empapados en alcohol,
el poeta pulcro de boina y chaqueta,
el poeta intelectual, sobrio y correcto. No pertenezco a ninguno.Soy mal poeta, lo acepto,
no me sale un solo verso, todo está chueco,
me esnifo las palabras de todos los diccionarios del mundo,
vomito cada coma, cada acento y cada metáfora.
Hyba D.
amazing product they are so beautiful and m so exciting to get them and try them thank u so much to give me this experience and m so happy of u .
I like the colors and shape of products and they'll make me feel so full and sufficient 💜 thank u one more time love u all 💜 when I get them I'll do a video to review them 💓