BY REVLON

An Incredibly Alluring Fragrance Recommended age: Perfect for Anyone 1 Scent strength: Subtle 3 Classification: Flowery 5 Recommended use: Casual 4 Scent life: 6-10 hours Revlon s classic fragrance Jontue for women was introduced in 1975 and has enjoyed a passionate following ever since. Fresh citrus and soft floral notes, deepened by powdery musk and sandalwood, combine to create an incredibly alluring fragrance that complements every woman s natural attractiveness. Never shy but always mysterious and complex, this romantic scent creates an intimate occasion wherever you are. Perfect for dates and important evenings, Jontue is a beautiful fragrance choice for special moments and special women. see more...

Andrea V.
The smell is a bit overwhelming at first but then it slowly wears off so I guess that's either a good thing or a bad thing I'm not really sure for me it didn't quite meet my expectations but it was still a nice surprise personally I would buy this again
Kiara D.
Its ok for a prefume the smell was not really to my likeing i like a more sweet smell lasts about 6 hours but always reapply hourly bought it a macy for an ok price but I do like the priceing
Joselyne G.
Denver, CO
This cologne caused a minimun reactiin in my skin. I suffer from sensitive skin and one day I noticed I was getting a bit of redness in the area of where the product touched my skin and it was also kind of itchy.
Amiemarie Y.
Greenville
The smell is quite unique but not the most appealing to me. It seems to wear off within the hour if not longer. The design though is catching and a nice sized bottle.
Brittany D.
I thought this smelled good but as the bday wore on it just gave me a headache. It did wear off kinda fast so that was a plus for me.
KARLA G.
It's so funny how I don't got a text from my friend because she is my favorite store and she is so beautiful
Lidiane F.
Palmeira dos índios, Rua Coronel António pataleão bairro Tenório Cavalcante n 45
Alguém me indicar um perfume doce, o meu está acabando e estou louca pra usar de outra marca, agradeço desde já sua compreensão.
thaina s.
Amo amo tem um cheiro de pirar conheci pela minha amiga e já recomendei para minha mãe e minha tia