BY REVLON

An Incredibly Alluring Fragrance Recommended age: Perfect for Anyone 1 Scent strength: Subtle 3 Classification: Flowery 5 Recommended use: Casual 4 Scent life: 6-10 hours Revlon s classic fragrance Jontue for women was introduced in 1975 and has enjoyed a passionate following ever since. Fresh citrus and soft floral notes, deepened by powdery musk and sandalwood, combine to create an incredibly alluring fragrance that complements every woman s natural attractiveness. Never shy but always mysterious and complex, this romantic scent creates an intimate occasion wherever you are. Perfect for dates and important evenings, Jontue is a beautiful fragrance choice for special moments and special women.

Joselyne G.
Denver, CO
This cologne caused a minimun reactiin in my skin. I suffer from sensitive skin and one day I noticed I was getting a bit of redness in the area of where the product touched my skin and it was also kind of itchy.
Bridget A.
joplin
I remember my mother purchasing this perfume and I liked the smell. It has a nice bottle and it package nice! I purchased mine at walmart and was fairly inexpensive. If u like perfumes thst have a strong pleasing smell then this would be great!
Andrea V.
The smell is a bit overwhelming at first but then it slowly wears off so I guess that's either a good thing or a bad thing I'm not really sure for me it didn't quite meet my expectations but it was still a nice surprise personally I would buy this again
Shelley H.
Redding
This is my mom's favorite perfume me on the other hand being the age of 23 this just does not go good I like florally since this is just overwhelming but my mom likes it
Sydney R.
Willow Spring, NC
To be completely honest with you guys I am not a big perfume girl, but I have to admit I really did love this product. The only bad thing about it was that I felt like it wore away very very quickly. I do recommend it!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Amiemarie Y.
Greenville
The smell is quite unique but not the most appealing to me. It seems to wear off within the hour if not longer. The design though is catching and a nice sized bottle.
Emily B.
Denver
Love the smell. I've always been wearing it since I bought the bottle. Always get compliments on how good I smell as well. Bought it at ulta. Fair price for the overall product. Not disappointed and would probably buy again. Recommended to those who want to try something new
linds. G.
South Charleston
This product was not one of my favorites. For the price, it was a very small bottle. In my opinion, it smells like old woman. I would rather use something from bath and body works. The bottle was nice, but I would not reccomend. For what you pay, it isn't worth it.
Lorena C.
Perkins, MI
This perfume I'm okay with. It doesn't really last all day. Smells wonderful though and very easily able to apply it. It's the second time I've purchased and I probably will again.

back